Beasts of Beyond
THE HATE IN UR EYES // EARRING'S BLEEDING - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: THE HATE IN UR EYES // EARRING'S BLEEDING (/showthread.php?tid=15331)

Pages: 1 2

THE HATE IN UR EYES // EARRING'S BLEEDING - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 03-27-2022

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

by the gods she hated this. first she had bled, from her ear, nonetheless, and then the feather was blowing in her face.

now it was the morning and she was lying in a small puddle of dried blood and feeling woozy. turns out you could take the earring out, she just was too naiive to know that. what if the hole closed up again after she took the earring out to sleep? screw that. she couldn't even scratch her ear without hitting the small pin by accident, which really annoyed her to no end whatsoever. because it hurt. what was the point? why did she trade away some of the stones for a stupid earring?  all because honey and her stupid honey-voiced, sweet-tongued snake bastard mouth convinced her that it was going to be pretty. she stormed out of her house, plonked her butt on the floor, and scowled at everybody, ignoring the bloodied, matted mess that was now her stomach and neck.

how did the other animals who had piercings deal with it? some she knew had bones through their noses, for gods' sake! how did they not bleed to death? she'd need to ask someone, but she wasn't in the mood at the moment. for now, she decided she'd just sit on the floor and scowl at the air.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: THE HATE IN UR EYES - Agrimony - 03-27-2022

ZURIELA
✯ — MAYBE I'LL JUST SING ABOUT IT
space
Now, the pup was tired from a lack of her own sleep. So, the soft spoken female was simply moving along at a groggy pace. Tail swaying slightly behind her. She wasn't really paying attention. The pup was in her own world until she smelt something.. Odd. So, of course she headed towards the dried blood covered female. Stopping to stare in shock at the other. "Are you okay..? Should I get someone..?" Soft voice chirped at the angry looking Inferno.
space
✯ — FEMALE. LONER. EASY. BIO. — ✯
#psy.

Re: THE HATE IN UR EYES - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 03-28-2022

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

to be fair waking up in a pool of her own blood wasn't the healthiest. but it was dried blood and she was feeling a little bit dizzy. zuriela, looking as groggy as inferno herself felt, offered to get someone. "probably yeah. go get uh, the guru for me?"

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: THE HATE IN UR EYES // EARRING'S BLEEDING - Agrimony - 03-28-2022

VINTARA
✯ — OR AM I JUST A SHELL?
space
go get he guru.

as soon as zuriela had instructions, she was off. forgetting her own sleepiness, she moved towards the home of plex. only stopping once there and knocking softly on the door. "i hate to bother you, but inferno seems to be hurt.." she calls out in hopes the guru was even home. once she had the males attention, she would lead the way back.
space
✯ — MALE. LONER. EASY. BIO. — ✯
#psy.

[member=16278]PLEXUS[/member]

Re: THE HATE IN UR EYES // EARRING'S BLEEDING - Plexus - 03-29-2022

PLEXUS
✯ — You're not a monster, just a human
space
Eyes heavy, Plexus had been once again counting stock (even though it was unneeded) as he was unable to sleep. A knock startled him out of a listless doze and made him start to the door, and saw the small vulpine and tensed at her words, "How hurt, explain. Need to for correct herbs." His paws carried him to the herb store where he picked up cobwebs, and leaves, for binding possible wounds, and looked at Zuriela for guidance on the wound Inferno has.
space
✯ — HE/HIM. GURU OF COTC. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psy.

Re: THE HATE IN UR EYES // EARRING'S BLEEDING - Agrimony - 03-29-2022

ZURIELA
✯ — MAYBE I'LL JUST SING ABOUT IT
space
It was this that made her realize she never asked or noticed. she thought back to the scene and then spoke nervously. "i'm not to sure.. she had dried blood on her and seemed out of it.. i didn't see the wound, but she asked me to get you.." she admits with a shuffle of her paws.
space
✯ — FEMALE. LONER. EASY. BIO. — ✯
#psy.

Re: THE HATE IN UR EYES // EARRING'S BLEEDING - Plexus - 04-01-2022

PLEXUS
space
With a sharp nod, Plexus, grabbed a basic medkit, a reminder in his head to make more. He should have bandages, marigold or horsetail poultices, dock for easing pain, and anything he needed in an emergency. He gently nudged the young fox "Show me Inferno."
space
#psy.

Re: THE HATE IN UR EYES // EARRING'S BLEEDING - Agrimony - 04-01-2022

as soon as plexus was ready, she was on her way. fighting back her tears of embarrassment at her own failure to note something so important. the pup would guide the guru back to the waiting inferno. sopping shy of the other and moving to the left to let plexus past to help her. the young vulpine was eager to watch and learn. yet, she was determined to never mess up like that again.

"speech"
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ sing along with me

Re: THE HATE IN UR EYES // EARRING'S BLEEDING - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 04-02-2022

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

she had stared blankly at zurelia's retreating form and waited patiently, shivering slightly. of course, she herself had no idea what she looked like, but from what she smelt like she assumed she looked terrible. there had been a lot of blood on her bed, after all, and what could she have done about the stupid earring? the hole won't heal up if she took it out, and through that dangled the culprit, fluttering weakly in the wind, blood-stained.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: THE HATE IN UR EYES // EARRING'S BLEEDING - Plexus - 04-02-2022

PLEXUS
space
Plexus lightly brushed the young fox with his tail in reassurance as he deposited his medkit next to him. He quickly got to work scanning the lioness, opened the medkit, "Marigold poultice, stops infection and clots blood." He recited, knowing Zuriela was nearby, "Cobwebs over bandages for small area wounds." He carefully cleaned Inferno's ear, cursing how he didn't have any garlic oil on him to disinfect the possibility of ear infection, "Would you prefer if I took the earring out, or if i left it in?" Plexus was hesitant as he didn't want to cause more bleeding unless necessary.
space
#psy.