Beasts of Beyond
come mister tally man ;; organizing herbs - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Coalition of the Condemned (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+---- Thread: come mister tally man ;; organizing herbs (/showthread.php?tid=15309)

Pages: 1 2

come mister tally man ;; organizing herbs - Agrimony - 03-25-2022

ZURIELA
✯ — MAYBE I'LL JUST SING ABOUT IT
space
A world of new things. Homes of stone. Creatures she had never even seen. Ranks, rules, events. Her head was swimming with the exciting new world. Then, she was asked to help with the herbs. So, she found herself near the guru's house. Swaying on her tiny paws as she debated on helping. "Umm.. Is this the right place..? Is the guru's home..? I'm here to help sort herbs.."

The soft voice was followed by a soft knock. Then, she stood swaying. Simply waiting for some answer. Unsure on if she could go in or not.
space
✯ — FEMALE. LONER. EASY. BIO. — ✯
#psy.

Re: come mister tally man ;; organizing herbs - Plexus - 03-26-2022

PLEXUS
✯ — You're not a monster, just a human
space
The Norwegian Forest's ears pricked, his mask on (with paint), and crept to the door. He scented a female fox and promptly relaxed. Poking his head out of the door, Plexus gave an exaggerated tilt of his head, the plague doctor mask unblinking as he stepped to the side at her words, "Welcome." His tail swept in a gesture to come in as he trotted further into the den to show the herb stores.
space
✯ — HE/HIM. GURU OF COTC. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psy.

Re: come mister tally man ;; organizing herbs - Agrimony - 03-27-2022

ZURIELA
space
Now, as the door opened, she blinked in surprise. She was at the right place? That was not expected. It was wonderful though. The child trotted in after being welcomed. Following the older male into the den until they reached her work location. "Any specific starting point or spot for certain things..?" She asked in that same respectful and shy tone.

The pup looked over the herbs. Studying them and slowly taking a seat. Making a game plan in her head. The herbs that looked similar had to be the same right? That made the most sense, but she would not start without the Guru saying so.
space
#psy.

Re: come mister tally man ;; organizing herbs - Plexus - 03-27-2022

PLEXUS
space
Taking his mask off to see better in the herb stores, Plexus scanned the shelves real quick before he gave an answer, "Take out leaves, flowers and roots that look wilted." He paused, "Or decaying." He began to show the younger vulpine how to identify what was decaying, wilted, or destroyed before she began sorting. And that if she had any questions to ask him.

With that, he turned to the stores and began to carefully check what was lowest, and what was especially needed, "Once done...I'll tell what herbs to start putting in correct places." The Norwegian Forest cat took a short breath, "Can go out and restock after."
space
#psy.

Re: come mister tally man ;; organizing herbs - Agrimony - 03-28-2022

ZURIELA
space
The young female watched intently as the guru spoke. As soon as he showed her what to look for, she set to work. Taking out every decaying or wilting flower, root, or leaf she could find. Taking her time to scan every one to make sure nothing slipped past her. Eager to please as she often was. "I hope I got them all.." She states before turning to the older male.

Her little pile of throw outs sitting neatly at her paws. She had no idea how long it took her, but she was ready to store the good herbs properly, dispose of this pile, and help gather what was needed. After all, it would be good to help.
space
#psy.

Re: come mister tally man ;; organizing herbs - Plexus - 03-28-2022

PLEXUS
space
While his helper was busy, Plexus spent the time counting each herb, and what they needed to bring back. His tail languidly swishes behind him as he gave a short rusty purr at Zuriela's words. Trotting back to the vulpine female, he began to carefully sweep them in a compost pile (he made sure nothing dangerous was near the youngling).

With a light tap on her shoulder, Plexus carefully sorted out the still good herbs and gingerly pawed at each herb while saying the name and basic what it did and to place matching leaves with others in the store, and if that failed to use scent, smell pure herb that's being put away and find the one that matches.

Scratchy throat in tow, he set the younger female to work. He still had the tail end to tally, and then help Zuriela with the last of sorting. Then they'd go out and gather what was needed.
space
#psy.

Re: come mister tally man ;; organizing herbs - Agrimony - 03-28-2022

VINTARA
✯ — OR AM I JUST A SHELL?
space
the pup hung on his every word as he spoke. showing her the herbs, their names, and where they were to be place. tail fluffing up with her hardly contained excitement, the pup would scent the herbs. locking smell into her memory as she slowly set to work. the pup was careful in sorting each herb. not wanting to damage them in the slightest.

"How did you learn so much about herbs..?" she asked in that soft voice as she put up the stash of marigold she was working on. she found herself studying the herb as she stacked each one neatly. Before sorting out something new to put up. She was steadily working her ways through the herbs.

one paw at a time.
space
✯ — MALE. LONER. EASY. BIO. — ✯
#psy.

Re: come mister tally man ;; organizing herbs - Plexus - 03-29-2022

PLEXUS
space
The Norwegian Forest stalled for a second, memories long past but not forgotten flooded him. His muscles tensed, "Taught by...an older tiger...many years ago." His fur pricked as he stiffly placed more yarrow in the store, and counted how much was needed still, "He taught me medicine...how to heal." Slowly sweeping the floor at his paws, he debated how much to say. He couldn't condone how his...mentor...treated him, or look back fondly without bad reactions. He tossed it out and decided that maybe he'd tell her when she was older,  "Herbs heal, and can hurt. I spent many years learning until I was free. Came here and want to help others."

Plexus's throat burned from how much he said in a row, so, with a thick swallow, he pushed out, "I want herbs to heal, to help others."
space
#psy.

Re: come mister tally man ;; organizing herbs - Agrimony - 03-29-2022

ZURIELA
space
the pup seemed to hang onto his every word. he seemed to know a lot thanks to something in his past. not that she understood how bad his past was. she just knew that his herb knowledge was for the greater good. that she was excited to hear. setting up a new stack of carefully placed herbs, she looked to the other once more.

"i wish i knew herbs like you.. i want to help others.." she spoke softly as she sorted the last stack onto its spot.tail swaying across the ground behind her. "you seem really nice.. maybe i can help keep herbs neat and stocked more often..? she asked as she looked up from her last stack to see if he was ready for her to put up anything else.
space
#psy.

Re: come mister tally man ;; organizing herbs - Plexus - 04-01-2022

PLEXUS
space
The older gave a light chuff at the youngster's words, "Would love to have you help out." His heart lightened at the fox's words. He wouldn't mind her company at all to help out or learn.

Plexus stood and stretched from where he had finished counting and sorting his batch of herbs, "Ready to look for some?"
space
#psy.