Beasts of Beyond
Joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Welcoming Board (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Joining (/showthread.php?tid=15261)

Pages: 1 2

Joining - Cobra - 03-22-2022

Hello everyone!

I decided to join and give this a try. I haven't done this before, so I hope I can figure everything out. Anyways, just wanted to say hello while I learn the ropes and make a character!

Re: Joining - SirDio - 03-22-2022

Welcome! I'm Dio, a returning member of this site. If you ever need help with things, everyone here is really friendly and would love to help! I look forward to your characters showing up on the island ^^

Re: Joining - rhosmari - 03-22-2022

[align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px; color:white;"]welcome to BoB

Hopefully you will have some amazing times here. The community is super friendly and helpful! My name is Rhosmari but feel free to call me Rhos and I'm a junior moderator so feel free to come to me with questions that you may have!

Re: Joining - Cobra - 03-22-2022

Thank you both! I think I figured it all out, and Zuriela just has to make her first appearance.

Here goes nothing!

Re: Joining - teef - 03-22-2022

slides by a bit late,,,,

hello! i'm teef, also a returning member to the site and i have a character in almost every group ehe! if you ever need help or want to talk, my dms are open! if you have discord and would prefer to talk there my tag is teef#2595 ^^

Re: Joining - psy - 03-22-2022

Welcome to BoB! I'm Psy, a returning member to the site. I have a character in the Pitt atm and I'll be moving a character to Tanglewood soon if you were interested in any plots. Like the others mentioned if you have any questions feel free to let us know and we'll be happy to assist ^^ Looking forward to seeing your characters around!

Re: Joining - Orion - 03-22-2022

Ah hey! Welcome to the site! Always good to see newcomers per usual… and new at RP? You’re in for a ride! It’s a pleasure to meet you.

I’m Orion, admin/owner of the site. You’re more than welcome to message me with any questions or comments. You can also post within the Helpful Hub board or join our Discord server (links for the Discord server(s) are in the general discussion board)!

Zuriela looks like an interesting character too! I can’t wait to see what you do. <3

// mobile post

Re: Joining - Cobra - 03-22-2022

thank you guys! i'm reading over posts and getting a feel for how things are done, but it seems fun! also, i would love future plots, be them for zuriela or the other character i plan on making once i fine tune him.

though he is giving me a headache to figure out lol

Re: Joining - Orion - 03-23-2022

Sounds like a plan! <333

Any reason for the headache? lmao

Re: Joining - Cobra - 03-24-2022

ah, his personality is messing with me. i have an idea for him, its the wording lol