Beasts of Beyond
MONTHLY MEETING [ JUNE 2021 ] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Neutral Grounds (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: MONTHLY MEETING [ JUNE 2021 ] (/showthread.php?tid=14937)

Pages: 1 2

MONTHLY MEETING [ JUNE 2021 ] - Conrad Clyde - 06-01-2021

Wow. It was that time already? The dynamic duo from the Coalition of the Condemned rarely attended monthly meetings, but with new prospects on the horizon, there was no missing the opportunity. June was bound to be bustling with new faces and activity... AKA more people to swindle for Conrad and Clyde. Nevertheless, that required making some acquaintances first. With hope and money on the mind, the two set out to the middle of the neutral grounds.

As they passed through the stonehenge, the Coalition of the Condemned's vibrant green light shot into the sky, signaling their arrival. Conrad's gaze shot over towards his adoptive brother. His brow rose in confusion. They were the first ones here? "Brother o-mine, I think we're running this thing today," he proclaimed confidently. Clyde only snorted. "Yeah, right. You're just early," came his remark.

The wolf rolled his eyes as the rabbit let out a disagreeing huff. "Guess we gotta wait then," Conrad mumbled, ears pinning to his small cranium.
"CONRAD SPEAKING" + "CLYDE SPEAKING"

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ JUNE 2021 ] - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 06-02-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

Old enough to walk alone, she was. A giggle slipped from the female's maw as she trotted to the clearing, skipping occasionally and nodding at fellow NPCs she recognised.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ JUNE 2021 ] - Romulus - 06-08-2021

Seemed like Coalitioner Central today. As the lion walked past Conrad, Clyde, and Inferno, his colored gaze surveyed the area. His eyes ran over the blooming tree above, watching as the leaves blew and the branches swayed in the summer wind. The lion wasn't super interested in talking. His leadership didn't need to come to light anyways. The Coalition of the Condemned's business was private and information would only be given out as needed. Plus with Sojourn dead and Aphra gone, there wasn't much else to discuss unless they rose from the ground, proclaiming their arrival.

With a sigh, he turned to look back at Inferno. "You look happy to be present today," he jokingly chided. "I'm glad someone is."

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ JUNE 2021 ] - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 06-09-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

Romulus spoke, a tinge of jokes in his voice, and she shrugged. "Ever since I've woken up again I've felt different." Laughter bubbled in her throat and she flashed him a concerned gaze. "What's wrong? You seem sad, almost.."

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ JUNE 2021 ] - teef - 06-10-2021

[align=center]

THE SIREN OF THE AZURE
[div style="background-color:#BG COLOR;width:90%; overflow: stretch;text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt;"] The scent of Coalition was heavy in the air, causing the Tangler to snort in disgust. Her time there had been spent quietly and invisibly, maybe one or two interactions but never with the leader at the time or any of that shit. She internally hoped that wouldn't change, that she'd be noticed. For all things, if she was approached, she could claim a group change for her body.

The large saltie croc made her way through into the area where they were to meet, electric green eyes ranging the clearing. Coalitioners, alone. Well, she was here for a small amount of diversity. It wasn't her place to speak for Tangle, she didn't have a rank beyond the basic one, yet. Ambitions were a bitch.

Settling off to the side, the dark hued croc would wait, willing any other Tanglers or other groups to show up, add a little more diversity. Turning her head to the side, inhaling scents around herself with a frown. She didn't need to attend this thing, but it certainly brought her some interest. It was something she'd heard of but had never attended. -
[W]isker

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ JUNE 2021 ] - VALE - 06-11-2021

[align=center]
graphic gore ★ genderfluid ★ 3-eyed crow
Vale soared through the stone archway, blasting crimson in the sky. The Pitt had arrived, even if the little blight showed up alone. Not that Vale cared. Couldn’t blame the rest of the Pittians; surviving in the desert stimulated the senses more than these posh conversations.

The crow tucked vis wings close and dived to the chatting animals below. Ve attempted to land on Romulus’s right horn. Either way, ve’s red eyes turned to Inferno, since ve recognized her, though ve couldn’t place why or how. Probably because they met during one of vis feral episodes.

“Green beans, what’s your lean?” Nobody in attendance looked positively green, but Vale supposed it was probably more metaphorical. Cause weren’t these the bastards associated with slippery snakiness, worse than the Pitt, even, which Vale took to mean ve needed to fix that bit of their reputation.
YOU NEVER TRUSTED ME ★
BUT I’M OVER IT NOW
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ JUNE 2021 ] - Romulus - 06-12-2021

At least there was some good news. If Inferno felt better, despite the tragedies she went through recently, then some solidarity came with that for Romulus. With a satisfied nod, he offered a slight grin. "That is pleasant to hear," he remarked. The lion tilted his head. "I figured most of us would be rather disappointed lately, but per usual, you shine among the rest." It appeared he had dug himself into a hole with that statement. Her next question covered that, but he was reluctant to reply and kept his mouth glued shut for his own sake. With his sister dead, leadership upon him, and things acting strange, he wasn't exactly pleased.

Romulus instead indulged in a moment of thought before he replied. Deep in thought, his gaze wandered towards Mei. When he opened his mouth to reply and invite the other over to talk, the lion was slightly jolted forward as Vale landed sharply upon his horns. "My lean is you on-top of my head, weighing me down," he bluntly replied. Admittedly, he was amused, but it was in his nature to reply with brutal honesty. A paw raised to his horns, offered for ver to sit latch onto his paw instead and be lowered onto the ground. The offer was not necessary though. Romulus just preferred to see who he was talking to.

Whether of not his offer was accepted, he tried to exchange his gaze between Mei and Vale (even if that meant trying to look up at his forehead where he would see nothing). "And you might be?" Romulus inquired.

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ JUNE 2021 ] - INFERNO CIPHER-VANTAS - 06-13-2021

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

Upon hearing his response her optics narrowed though allowed them to briefly lock onto Vale's before returning to the lion. She shines among the rest? What was that supposed to mean? No verbal question was stated, however, and she simply curled her tail around her paws.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ JUNE 2021 ] - VALE - 06-14-2021

[align=center]
graphic gore ★ genderfluid ★ 3-eyed crow
Vale batted at Romulus’s paw with a wing. As if a little bird could push a lion’s paw away, but Vale wouldn’t be Vale if ve turned down an opportunity for theatrics. “Ha, really? An itty bitty birdy? Weighing you down?”

Leaning down, the crow swayed from the kingpin’s horn from one foot. Vis red eye locked onto the lion’s purple ones—one, the one Vale saw—and turned vis head to and fro, to give the lion an eyeful of vis three red eyes.

Usually, it’s polite to give your name before asking another’s,” Vale said, tutting and waving a claw. “But! I suppose politeness went out the window when I invaded your personal headspace!” Vale tapped a claw against vis beak. “You know, that would be more of a joke if you were actually disgruntled. But! No matter.”

“The name’s Vale Aston. Perhaps you’ve heard of me? Eh, probably not. I’m not usuaaaaally in the mood for talking, or remembering my name, or bothering to lead a group of bloodthirsty misfits.” Vale’s right eye widened comically wide. “Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, you look familiar, though. A Malus, perhaps?”

Vale tapped a claw on vis beak in a parody of thoughtfulness, which probably looked weird, ve being upside down and all. “Ninazu and Stryker once helped me with a tinsy wency thingy majiggy.” Vale winked; ve wanted to blather about the Pitt’s destroyed pyramid, but that didn’t seem like a conversation topic for the neutral clan meeting. Too many eavesdroppers.
YOU NEVER TRUSTED ME ★
BUT I’M OVER IT NOW
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ JUNE 2021 ] - ROSEMARY - 06-14-2021

[table][tr]
[td][div style="background:url(https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/29111770_ubYLEwFh9z9yIY1.png); font-family: arial; background-size: cover; background-position: center; min-width: 200px; min-height: 450px;"]
[/td]
[td]
The second the ocelot stepped through the stones, she regretted choosing to attend. Coalitioners and at least one Pittian. Far too many enemies in a “peaceful” meeting for her to feel safe; she remembered Stryker beheading Vig in front of all the clans, and she didn’t believe for a second that the Coalition had turned their backs on their old ways.

Grimacing, she adjusted her satchel for lack of anything better to occupy her paws, and veered away from Coalition and Pitt’s new leaders. She briefly entertained thoughts of the crow “accidentally” stabbing the lion in the eye with a beak or a claw, and kicking off a whole conflict well away from the Typhoon’s borders.

By chance, she sat next to Mei. The saltwater croc smelled like the Tanglewoods. While Rosemary still didn’t understand a lick of why Arrow decided to drop the alliance… well, a neutral made for better company than a hated enemy.

“You haven’t been here before, have you?” the ocelot asked. Her ears flicked, and her four eyes blinked asynchronously before she remembered to introduce herself. “I’m Rosemary Roux. A medic, if you couldn’t tell—” She rattled her satchel to stir up the medicinal herbal scent. “—and from the Typhoon.”

[/td][/tr][/table]
PEACEFALL
peace comes at dawn, but yours comes at night