Beasts of Beyond
Stand Proud - Joining/Returning(?) - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: Stand Proud - Joining/Returning(?) (/showthread.php?tid=14564)

Pages: 1 2

Stand Proud - Joining/Returning(?) - SirDio - 04-15-2021

For a while there was nothing. For so long there was nothing for the woman. She hung in limbo, with no memories, no name. The soft glow of a green light was what urged her on. Took the orb in scaled paws and held it close. Medusa. Her name was Medusa. There were faces. Vague faces. No names or voices, just faces. A strange noise, like she was under running water, filled her ears, getting louder and louder.

Until she was met with the twisted forest. Curled up body slowly moved and stood up, taking in the look around her. Familiar. Was she there before? Had she been in this forest? The pain that stabbed her head made her huff and grumble, young body trembling with the movement. She felt weaker, tired. Salty smell made her uneasy. Thin pink tongue slid between snake lips and she looked around. A group, perhaps, may be here. "What the fuck? Where am I?"

Re: Stand Proud - Joining/Returning(?) - DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 04-16-2021

[glow=white,1,400]TEST MY REALITY !。+゚.[/glow]
Drayden couldn't imagine being dead and then suddenly waking back up, alive. He had no idea how to feel about that, but he knew it was possible - even if people didn't do it often. Medusa was someone who passed on early on when he joined The Palm Glades, and he only knew her by name. He never got a good look at her body and never really met her prior to her death.

"You're in The Palm Glades." The snow leopard answered the woman's question as he came up to her, trying to sniff her to see where she had come from. "Who are you?"[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: Stand Proud - Joining/Returning(?) - SirDio - 04-16-2021

Medusa wanted to squint at Drayden, though her eyes would not allow such motion. The long tail she possessed simply buzzed against the ground as she tried to think up a good answer. Her name... what was her name again? It was... was... "My name is Medusa."

Re: Stand Proud - Joining/Returning(?) - LETHE ELD-CIPHER - 04-17-2021

Re: Stand Proud - Joining/Returning(?) - DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 04-17-2021

"Wait, Medusa, as in..." Drayden's eyes widened at her name, briefly ignoring The Survivor for a moment as they came over. "The former Primus?" Was that Medusa's rank? Honestly, he couldn't remember, but he did remember that she had been pretty high up in the rankings. The Survivor's words did finally register in Drayden's mind and the cub let out an amused snort, but his focus was still on Medusa - mostly in awe and shock.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: Stand Proud - Joining/Returning(?) - WINTERHYMNS P. - 04-18-2021

Medusa? But she was dead, was she not? Winterhymns never heard of anyone dying and returning, it made him uneasy to say the least. It made him remember people that had died in the past not good people either and it was beginning to send chills down his spine. He is dead... You shouldn't worry about him, came his quiet thoughts as he approached Drayden, the Survivor, and Medusa as a frown crept onto his muzzle. Was dying and returning suddenly a common occurence? It was beginning to unnerve the Pendragon but he found his voice after clearing his throat "Hello there..." There was a bit of hesitance noticing that Medusa seemed just as confused as he did "Medusa."

Did she not recall where she was? Winterhymns ears twitched subtly before he added on with a slow nod "I'm Winterhymns Pendragon... I'm legate now."

Re: Stand Proud - Joining/Returning(?) - SirDio - 04-18-2021

The woman looked at Survivor as they spoke, taking more interest in the equally strange feline than Drayden at the moment. "Thanks for the name comment..?" Why did it sound so weird to say? The mention of sand made her lips drag down in a frown. "Sand can be really harsh against my scales. I think it causes bruising." She shrugged, and then she heard Drayden. Then she saw Winterhymns.

Her jaws dropped slightly in an open hiss of annoyance. "What are you talking about?" she turned to face the men and let her tail buzz more. [b][i][color=green]"The fuck are you two talking about? What's a Primus and Legate?"

Re: Stand Proud - Joining/Returning(?) - DRAYDEN CIPHER. - 04-18-2021

Medusa suddenly snapping at both him and Winterhymns startled Drayden, causing the cub to take a step back and flattened his ears. Clearly there was something strange going on here, and Drayden glanced at Winterhymns as if the leader had an explanation for her response. "S-sorry, it may have been another person, then." Drayden stammered in reply. "A Legate is our leader - The Palm Glades's leader. A Primus is our deputy."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: Stand Proud - Joining/Returning(?) - VASS . - 04-19-2021

It was a foolish hope, to expect that they would all return. Vaas had returned after a month's absence in the end had cost him everything. Every familiar face he had known is scant but a memory now. Nyx was a child still but a child claimed. No longer could he even take care of the legacy that Rey held so tenederly before he too left in the wake of him. Now all that was left was memories. Memories and nightmares and regrets.

There were mutterings, strangers that lay claim to his home now look on in the edge's of the forest as a familiar scent catches' his attention. Medusa, she named herself that, she looked similar, even the markings of gold that grew along her scales like some sort of ivy. "Medusa" Vaas called out, the tiger pulling to the forefront of the group.

"Yes, the Primus, yes... Medusa, what happened? You're..." He shook his head "It's good to see you."

Re: Stand Proud - Joining/Returning(?) - SirDio - 04-19-2021

The young girl relaxed slightly, but still held her golden gaze at Drayden as he explained. "Okay.." Then there was a strangely familiar face. But there was no name she could go off of, no voice to start the memory. So for a moment she stared, trying to think. Again, this stranger recognized her, but she didn't recognize him. And she stepped back, trying not to hiss or spit into Vaas' face. "I don't know you." Cold and harsh the truth, voice flat. "I don't know any of you - clearly you have the wrong person in mind."