Beasts of Beyond
MONTHLY MEETING [ MARCH 2021 ] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Neutral Grounds (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: MONTHLY MEETING [ MARCH 2021 ] (/showthread.php?tid=14228)

Pages: 1 2

MONTHLY MEETING [ MARCH 2021 ] - WINTERHYMNS P. - 03-05-2021

It was odd being far from home though he supposed that's it a nice break from Palm Glades and his many children, he took a deep breath knowing that he was reaching the gathering area and quite frankly, he had never been here before. He could only hope that it went well as he took a seat near the tree unable to help but look around at his surroundings and take a deep breath letting himself relax in that given moment seeing as the travel had been rather long if not heavy on his paws. "Well, you're here now... I suppose I should wait until the rest of the leaders get here..." Winnie was nervous to say the least but he just hoped that things would end well and maybe someone had seen Rhinestonestar yet he was a bit uncertain about that entirely. Had she just abandoned them? If that had been the case well, it was rather selfish especially when so many people had relied on her. Win tried to not believe that had been the sole reason but with the passing hours and days, he was starting to believe those thoughts of his.

The legate shoved those thoughts away with a shake of his head and began to sit up realizing that he was slouching, he had to do his best for Palm Glades with or without the woman. A soft breath left him as he spoke slowly with a nod of his cranium "Right... Relaxed posture and take a deep breath," Winnie did such only to relax waiting for the rest of the leaders to show their faces, he would have to go to a few of the groups individually. One being their allies and the other he presumed neutrals, he hadn't been around when the Coalition had taken over but he knew from what he had seen one of them do to his son... Well, he did not fancy them in the slightest. Tanglewood didn't seem to like them either but Winterhymns would be level headed with them and try to make some amends even if he was not Rhinestone herself. And never shall I be. Came a silent thought within his mind.

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ MARCH 2021 ] - gael - 03-05-2021

[align=center]
| GAEL Ó BROIN
The monthly meetings held little appeal to the vulpine aside from the valuable commodity of information.  Consequently, he often arrived in silence, mind remaining busy during the journey with homeward matters.  His ears however, always perked in attention as he arrived, hazel gaze quickly scanning the gathering place.

The Ardent recognized the scent of Palm Glades, but not the face that sat in Rhinestonestar's place.  Other groups occasionally sent their seconds in the place of their leaders, whenever deemed necessary, but Gael rested his gaze on the other curiously.  He possessed a particular interest and curiosity in the Palm Glades -- their groups had no bloodshed between them.

Politely, he inclined his head.  "I do not believe we've met.  I am Gael Ó Broin, Ardent of the Pitt." After a pause of consideration, the faerie pressed into his curiosity, maintaining his courteous tone.  "Are you standing in for Rhinestonestar?"
BUT I PROMISE YOU I'LL KEEP YOU SAFE   gael ó broin / faerie / ardent

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ MARCH 2021 ] - rhosmari - 03-05-2021

"And I'm Sojourn Malus!" The woman cut in with a bright smile on her muzzle and wide light pink eyes. Who cared about waiting turns to speak. She didn't have that kind of patience and she doubted it would matter anyway. As she walked forward to looked upon them she would tilt her head a bit. Drawing her gaze over Winterhymns primarily given the fact that she didn't really know him. Her smile never faded away with her staring before suddenly she blinked and sat down. This was the place for leaders right? They sat here and everyone looked at them. Felt kind of weird.  The last two gatherings she had been to she had only been a member. Afterwards a Warmonger but never here. It felt almost exciting. Her ears pulled forward as it dawned on her that Rhinestonestar wasn't even here. Oh it would be grand if the other had kicked the bucket. One less enemy to really worry about. After all the traitorous nature came from the head and with that cut off maybe something new could happen. Still not yet. Her anger still festered like an infected wound. "Oh yeah, where is little Rhinestonestar? The fabulous traitor." She mused quietly as she turned her head away to look at the slowly growing crowd.

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ MARCH 2021 ] - Keona. - 03-05-2021

[table][tr][td]
keona sibéal ní faoláin.
the typhoon.
the blind dealer.
information.
[/td][td]
[div style="max-width: 360px; font-family: palatino; color: #2a4971; text-align: left; padding-top: 8px; padding-left: 10px; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 13px;"]Idir brí is idir muir, Tá mé i dtiúin
The tiny wildcat came to the meetings for the same reason her cousin did.  Information.  As a Dealer, information was important to her.  Being talkative or social... Less so.  But she did value courtesy.  Particularly with allies and neutrals.  Interested in maintaining those ties.

Her ears perked as she padded forward.  Taking her usual seat.  Close to the leaders'.  But never directly besides them.  Not her place.  Lightly, her head tilted towards the sound of Gael's voice.  Sightless sea-green hues flickering in his direction.

"Aloha," she offered him first, softly.  He was the most familiar one present.  Family.  "Has your weather improved any?"  The cold front sounded rough.  Especially given the nature of the Pitt's environment.  Barren.  Save for the jungle, which wasn't built for snow.  But spring was just around the corner.  Keona suspected that meant warmer air currents would solve the Pitt's problem soon enough.

A good thing.  Since her father was staying with them on occasion.  She wanted him safe.  Knew he could handle himself but... It would be nice to hear.

Slowly, her sightless gaze flickered.  Towards Gael's attention.  Winterhymns.  He was not familiar.  The Dealer had been to the Palm Glades.  Just once.  Rhinestonestar's ice skate gathering.  Had spent most of it quietly observing, sitting with Gael.

She dipped her head.  Even if he was just filling in for Rhinestonestar or... Not.  She would be polite.  "I'm Keona."
[/td][/tr][/table]
© MADI

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ MARCH 2021 ] - APHRA CIPHER . - 03-06-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]LOVE ME, HATE ME !。+゚.[/glow]
Considering the drama that often went on during these Monthly Meetings, it was probably a surprise that Aphra had yet to attend one. And honestly, the woman was here for just that: to see what drama would happen this meeting, or if she could cause it. Aphra followed more slowly after Sojourn, her slightly swollen stomach making it a bit harder to keep up. The jaguaress said nothing as she sat down, though she kept her distance from most of the members gathered.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ MARCH 2021 ] - Windowmemer - 03-06-2021

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

Woah, that's a lot of people. Jor followed Sojourn only so far before immediately splitting away, uninterested in what the leaders had to say. He did cast a curious glance at Winterhymns, however, this guy was new, but soon his optics dulled  again  and he turned back, scanning the gathered animals. Many different types, damn.
He smelt a familiar smell and looked over to see Aphra, her stomach lumpy, and felt his tail curve at the tip. He made his way slowly to her, opting to greet her with a friendly smile. "Hey there, Aphra, do you mind if I sit down?." Manners, his mother had taught him. Anger won't get you anywhere in a crowd.

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ MARCH 2021 ] - rhosmari - 03-06-2021

The woman had been hesitant to come to the gathering. Everything was still too fresh and too emotional within Tanglewood and it felt wrong that she should be here now. This gathering felt almost trivial and she wanted to just stop halfway there and turn back to go home. Her eyes glazed over for a moment before she breathed in and then out once more. It would be over quickly, or at least she hoped that it would be over quickly. She wanted to get back and try to normalize things again. As she approached the gathering area she paused upon the scents that spilled out. Taking her time to process what was happening and who was already here. It almost seemed like everyone save for Tanglewood. Which was okay by her own standards. They did not have to come if they didn't want to. She knew how everyone was feeling and really she couldn't blame them if they wanted to remain with the swamp. The lioness felt her maw curl slightly as the scent of Palm Glades passed over her but it was subtle oddly different. She lifted up her crystal blue eyes and noted the leaders. One, no, two were different. Seemed a whole host of changes were happening.

But instead of walking up there and facing the world she decided not to. Instead she lingered at the back of the gathered animals. Sitting before then laying as if to keep herself from view. It didn't matter or at least she didn't think it would matter and she breathed out before lowering her eyes to the ground. Information would be poured in and she knew she needed to remember at least some of what was said here today.

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ MARCH 2021 ] - APHRA CIPHER . - 03-06-2021

quote:
[div style="max-width: 500px; height: auto; text-align: center; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt; color: white; letter-spacing: -1px;"][glow=grey,1,400]LOVE ME, HATE ME !。+゚.[/glow]
If Jormungand was some stranger, Aphra likely would have snipped at him for even thinking about sitting by her. Fortunately for him though, they had previously met - not to mention, he was the father of their cubs as well. Not that she was particularly happy about being pregnant, but it is what it is. "Go ahead." Aphra rumbled in response, dipping her head to him and shuffling a bit so he had room to sit down.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ MARCH 2021 ] - JORMUNGAND Di ANGELO - 03-07-2021

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

A small smile formed on his maw as he watched the soon-to-be mother make room for him, shuffling to the side a bit. Careful not to bump into her, he sat down and curled his tail around his paws. "So, why did you decide to come here if walking is such a trouble? The children must be heavy, no?"

Re: MONTHLY MEETING [ MARCH 2021 ] - APHRA CIPHER . - 03-08-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]LOVE ME, HATE ME !。+゚.[/glow]
Aphra shrugged and gave a little laugh at Jormungand's question. "Oh, just to see what drama would happen." She replied. "I hear these meetings can get quite dramatic and I wanna be amused by something."[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]