Beasts of Beyond
DID YA MISS ME? // Inferno - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Neutral Grounds (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Forum: Private Rendezvous (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: DID YA MISS ME? // Inferno (/showthread.php?tid=14136)

Pages: 1 2

DID YA MISS ME? // Inferno - APHRA CIPHER . - 02-24-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]LOVE ME, HATE ME !。+゚.[/glow]
TRIGGER WARNING FOR THOSE WHO READ THIS THREAD: this thread has some emotional and verbal abuse between a mother and daughter

With the decision being made, Aphra had picked up Inferno in her half-dazed state, grateful that her daughter wasn't willing to put up much of a fight at that moment. She didn't really want to take Inferno home and honestly, if Brutei hadn't been there to witness it, Aphra probably would have attempted to kill Inferno. The brat was a pain in her ass ever since she had been born, and now she was traveling the whole ass continent just to be with her.

Of course, Aphra was blissfully unaware of Inferno's intentions of killing her. If she had known, however, she probably would have laughed. "Alright." The she-cat growled as the two of them made it a bit farther away from the area where Inferno had collapsed, setting her daughter down as she spoke. Aphra glared down at Inferno, her tail tip twitching as she tried to fight back the frustration that was rising in her. "I'm going to hunt down something so you can eat, alright? Stay here." Though if the kid wandered off and gotten herself eaten by the carnivorous plants, Aphra certainly wouldn't see a problem with it. Maybe that was her plan in leaving Inferno alone for the time being, after all.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: DID YA MISS ME? // Inferno - Windowmemer - 02-24-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —      ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

"Stay here."
Bitch, did it look like Inferno was capable of going anywhere? No. So Inferno just stayed where  her mother dropped her like a sack of rocks, a rough grunt of protest leaving her maw as she landed, scattering up a small cloud of dust that made the femme sneeze and immediately cough. Damn she needed nourishment, and to see Aphra leaving her to "hunt" worried her, because one, Aphra wasn't the caring type and two, Inferno wasn't sure if her mother intended to poison her or to simply leave and never come back. She decided to wait a bit, see if she could regain a bit of strength, then stumbled onto her paws and panted like a dog.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: DID YA MISS ME? // Inferno - APHRA CIPHER . - 02-24-2021

It didn't take long for Aphra to find something suitable for both her and Inferno - though as much as the woman wanted to just leave Inferno out here to die, there was something nagging at her not to. Was it guilt? Shame? Who knew. What she did know, though, was the fact she wanted Inferno away from her and hopefully, that would be done when she brought her back to The Typhoon. Carrying back the two birds she caught, Aphra rolled her eyes seeing that Inferno tried to move - though of course, given the child's state, she hadn't moved too far.

"You can eat, right?" Aphra asked, though her voice remained neutral as she set the bird down in front of her daughter. She gave Inferno space though, backing up and setting down her own food to eat, looking at Inferno expectantly.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: DID YA MISS ME? // Inferno - Windowmemer - 02-25-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —      ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

Well, moving was a bad idea. Inferno grimaced as she heard her mother return, and the smell of freshly-caught animal reached her nose. Her stomach grumbled, and she winced in pain and embarrassment. Mommy then questioned whether she was capable of eating, and the child threw her a surprised look. "I'm not stupid enough that I need to you feed me and poison me. I'll somehow manage." She attempted to make her words sound harsh, but they came out a hushed meow which she hated. She collapsed back down next to the bird and squirming as she felt the white female's optics on her. "Can you not watch me eat, ma?" Then pawed at the bird, trying to summon  energy to at least take a bite.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: DID YA MISS ME? // Inferno - APHRA CIPHER . - 02-25-2021

Aphra's torn ear flicked dismissively at the term 'ma', her pupils narrowing into slits for a moment as she hissed, "I thought I told you not to call me that." Vayne and Alia, at the very least, knew to either refer to her as her name or 'mother', if they really wished to call her mom. Speaking of which. "What were you doing out there? Other than obviously dying. The Typhoon's your home, not with me." She didn't want Inferno around and honestly, she didn't particularly want Vayne around either. She wanted to control her children, not care for them, and that's what made her so angry about Vayne choosing The Typhoon over her.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: DID YA MISS ME? // Inferno - Windowmemer - 02-26-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

A smile would've appeared on her maw if she had the energy to let it as Inferno heard Aphra get royally ticked off at the word "ma". "Yeah, but do I look like I care to call you ma or not?" She responded flatly, nose wrinkling. Aphra then asked what Inferno was doing here, and the child looked her mother dead on in her optics. "I came here to kill you, but that obviously failed because the stupid Coalition doesn't know how to choose a proper territory, and n ow  I'm in this state." She  snapped.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: DID YA MISS ME? // Inferno - APHRA CIPHER . - 02-26-2021

"I told you to either refer to me as Mother or my name." Aphra growled, though her anger seemed to have quickly subsided once Inferno admitted she was attempting on killing her. The she-cat started laughing, genuinely laughing, as if Inferno had told a joke. "Hon, I can't die. Being a succubus means that I can possess bodies at will." Though of course, that didn't mean the body she possessed currently couldn't die; it very well could. But herself, her soul? Not quite. "Nice effort I suppose, though." Her words were clearly mocking Inferno now. "Next time, maybe try not nearly killing yourself half-way there, hm?"[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: DID YA MISS ME? // Inferno - Windowmemer - 02-26-2021

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ —  ɪɴꜰᴇʀɴᴏ | ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴄʀᴏᴡ ᴇꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴀʙʏ | ᴄɪᴘʜᴇʀ-ᴠᴀɴᴛᴀꜱ | ʙɪᴏ

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

She wrinkled her nose, eyes narrowing at Aphra's careless attitude. "Yeah, but when have I ever listened to you, ma?" She didn't care, choosing to rip into the flesh and stuff her face as Aphra prattled  on about how she couldn't die. Then  the teasing began, which annoyed Inferno to no end. "You're dumb?" She spoke, mouth full, focusing on eating her fill before taking any action. With each chomp she felt her strength slowly regaining and when she finished she ran a pink tongue over her maw. She felt full enough to argue back, so she prepared. "Well what if next time I don't even come here? What if I stay here, huh? So I won't even have to go anywhere to be able to kill your body?" She puffed up her chest, flicking her tail angrily.

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"

Re: DID YA MISS ME? // Inferno - APHRA CIPHER . - 02-26-2021

Aphra was still very amused by Inferno's threats, her tail flicking in amusement as she ate her own prey, listening to Inferno ramble for a short moment. Ah, there was that spunky little brat I raised. She choose to ignore the fact that Inferno still refused to call her by her proper name, instead choosing to focus on the girl's threats. "You can certainly try." She mused. "A tiny little thing like you, easily killing me? I doubt it." She chuckled, rising to her paws.

"Come on now. You can walk, right? Or is Mother gonna have to carry you all the way to The Typhoon?"[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: DID YA MISS ME? // Inferno - Windowmemer - 02-27-2021

ɪᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ | ɪᴄ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴꜱ

"Oh, have no doubts I can walk, mother dearest, and I  have no doubts that if I let you carry me I'd be bleeding before we even near Typhoon borders." She smirked, the corner of her lips curving up pleasantly. "And you know what? I think I'll stay here, actually. Everyone hates me in the Typhoon, and I have no  ties there apart from my sisters whom I couldn't care less about."

ᴏᴄ ᴛᴇxᴛ!

"ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ"