Beasts of Beyond
LET'S HAVE A CANDLELIT DINNER, PRINCIPESSA // p, Aphra - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Neutral Grounds (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Forum: Private Rendezvous (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: LET'S HAVE A CANDLELIT DINNER, PRINCIPESSA // p, Aphra (/showthread.php?tid=14135)

Pages: 1 2 3

LET'S HAVE A CANDLELIT DINNER, PRINCIPESSA // p, Aphra - Windowmemer - 02-23-2021

[Image: 800fde61ce608e37c9c2bf58571312bb.jpg]
JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — newblood — pinterest board
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

IC TEXT | IC opinions only

The panther slowly plodded his way forwards, lobes pricked up and focused on a single scent. He was careful not to let the sharp rocks scrape his fur. Sure he didn't mind blood, anybody's, but it was a fuss to get rid of and plus he wasn't in the Pitt's territory anymore. No, he decided to step outside of the boundaries and walk a ways until he picked up a new smell.
Some kinda sheep, no, goat. SHeep didn't live in the mountains. He shook his head, mountain goats did, those poor fucks. Soon enough, he spotted his target, crouched low. The shadows on his pelt drew the ones pressed in the crevices of the mountains, drawing them as tight around him as he could. The animal's head was hung low as it grazed, it didn't seem to notice the huge male stalking him. Jor's eyes reflected briefly against the animals as he made a sound, but  there wasn't anywhere for the wooly beast to run.
A clean crunch echoed in his ears, light and playful, and his maw was already  beginning to stain crimson.

Re: LET'S HAVE A CANDLELIT DINNER, PRINCESSA // p, Aphra - APHRA CIPHER . - 02-23-2021

[glow=grey,1,400]LOVE ME, HATE ME !。+゚.[/glow]
Wandering around the territory as a fragile domestic cat was hard. At least, for as dramatic as Aphra was, she didn't like climbing up sides of the mountains and having to worry about a claw getting dislodged or something breaking while she was moving throughout the territory. As fortunate as it was, Aphra spotted sight of a lone jaguar, quickly possessing its body and overthrowing the host.

That's much better. Aphra purred to herself (or at least, as much as she could being in a jaguar body). At least with this bigger form, she felt much more stable on the ground. And so, with that, the female continued on with her stroll. The scent of blood caught her attention and her eyes narrowed as the scent of The Pitt got stronger as she neared her target.

"You better have a good reason for trespassing, hon." Aphra spoke in a sweet tone despite her harsh words, approaching Jormungand as close as possible, watching to see if he would become hostile. It would be pretty ironic, considering he was no longer in the lands of The Pitt and instead at the Coalition. "Do you even know where you are?" Surely, he had to realize he was trespassing, right?[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: LET'S HAVE A CANDLELIT DINNER, PRINCESSA // p, Aphra - Windowmemer - 02-24-2021

JORMUNGAND
[div style="background-color: #292727; color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]

OC TEXT

He was about to eat but a voice reached his ears, accompanied by a strange smell and he looked up to see another of his kind. They, no, she, was acting strange. Normally jaguars didn't come that close but oh well. His eyes scanned the other's body and he let out a friendly grin.
"Just haven't been feeling myself these past few days so I thought I'd get out of Pitt territory for a while. Anyways, hey there, mi amor. Mind backing up just  a little bit so I can take a look at you?" His bloodstained maw curved in a small smile. There was no way this fully grown jaguar didn't know what to do upon first meeting. He could see through her little act immediately, but it amused him for the moment, so he let it slide.

Re: LET'S HAVE A CANDLELIT DINNER, PRINCESSA // p, Aphra - APHRA CIPHER . - 02-24-2021

If Aphra could hear Jormungand's thoughts regarding her aggression being an 'act', she would have certainly given the male a piece of her mind. She did note how he didn't seem to be threatened by her, and that in of itself was irritating, though the compliment he made did make her interested in the guy. Not very many people flirted back with her, after all.

"Surely you could've noticed that this land belongs to the Coalition?" Aphra's statement came out more of a question than a statement, but she didn't particularly care. Instead of backing up like Jormun requested, though, the woman sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws, trying to show that she wasn't going to be any more of a 'threat'. Unless he proved himself to be aggressive, she had no real reason to do anything, given how Sojourn was kinda-sorta peaceful with The Pitt.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: LET'S HAVE A CANDLELIT DINNER, PRINCESSA // p, Aphra - Windowmemer - 02-24-2021

JORMUNGAND

OC TEXT

"Oh, I've noticed. The Pitt doesn't like mountains." He smiled again at her and noticed how she ignored his offer for her to kindly back away and instead sat down, curling her spotted tail around her paws. He mimicked her movement and sat down right next to her, dipping his head to tear into the fresh meat. "You want some? I  doubt I can finish it on my own." A teasing offer, yet the same time exposing the back of his neck to her should she attack. If she did decide to do that stupid move, however, he had no doubts  he  could easily overpower her.

Re: LET'S HAVE A CANDLELIT DINNER, PRINCESSA // p, Aphra - APHRA CIPHER . - 02-24-2021

Aphra snorted. What a smartass response. Charming, again, not something very many people did. A lot of people would have snipped back at her, or offered some sort of aggressive comment back. "Well, if you're just gonna stay here, then you might as well introduce yourself." She responded, watching as Jormungand mimicked her, an invisible eyebrow raising when she noticed that he sat exposing his neck to her. Clearly, he didn't see her as a threat.

It is what it is, and besides, who was gonna say no to a free meal? Shrugging, Aphra went on, "Aphra Cipher's my name." With her introduction out of the way, she leaned forward to take a bite of the meal Jor caught as well, keeping an side-eye on the male in case he made any sudden movements.[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: LET'S HAVE A CANDLELIT DINNER, PRINCESSA // p, Aphra - Windowmemer - 02-25-2021

JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — tagspinterest board

OC TEXT

She seemed to accept the fact that he wasn't leaving anytime soon. The decision was made with a huff and a shrug and suggestion he should introduce himself. "The name's Jormungand, but you can call me Jor." He offered with a half smile, noting that she didn't make any threatening moves towards him. Good. So the kitty was kinda smart. "Hello Aphra Cipher, pleased to meet you."
He watched her give in to temptation and dip her head to take a bite, occasionally glancing at him sideways in order to make sure he didn't do anything sneaky. Why would he? Here he was, in enemy territory, sharing a meal with a hot woman. He certainly wasn't complaining, and by the looks of it, Aphra wasn't going to either. She decided to let him sit next to her after all.
Finishing part of his meal he lifted his head to face her crouched form. "Y'know, you're kind of pretty, princessa." He crooned into her ear before continuing to tear into the meat. Sure, when two predators share a meal, there's bound to be contact between teeth as they clash against one another, and Jor deliberately touched his muzzle against hers more than once, careful not to keep contact for too long. Should she protest he'd simply shrug and say it was an accidental brush since they were both eating.

Re: LET'S HAVE A CANDLELIT DINNER, PRINCESSA // p, Aphra - APHRA CIPHER . - 02-25-2021

Aphra wasn't much of a fighter, though she wouldn't willingly admit that to anyone. She would prefer not getting her paws dirty, as funny as that seemed, but if threatened, she certainly wouldn't hesitate to defend herself. Of course, the key point being, if she felt threatened and right now, with this Pittian, she didn't. Strange, considering how she was used to being told how savage Pittians were, how slimey and untrustworthy. This guy didn't seem so bad after all.

If Aphra was uncomfortable with Jormungand being so close to her face - she wasn't - she didn't show any signs of snapping at him (both metaphorically and literally). Instead, she seemed to appreciate his compliment, her fur fluffing out a bit as he called her beautiful and a princess. About damn time someone recognized it. Being the daughter of Caesar had its perks, after all. In her book.

"Thanks, love." Aphra cooed back, though ironically she didn't really mean the term 'love' as in she loved him, or anything like that. It was more so a term of endearment or one she occasionally used to be sarcastic and in control of the conversation. Here, in this particular situation, of course, she meant it as a compliment - just not an offer of commitment. Though if he questioned it, she would certainly defend herself. "You're not too shabby yourself." For a Pittian at least, right?[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]

Re: LET'S HAVE A CANDLELIT DINNER, PRINCESSA // p, Aphra - Windowmemer - 02-26-2021

JORMUNGAND
male — the Pitt — biopinterest board

OC TEXT

He grinned as she accepted his approaches with surprising ease, even returning a compliment. He liked her.  "Love... in Italy, we say mi amore.... mi amore." His voice grew raspy as he noted her fur fluffed up to his words, she didn't seem threatened, which was exactly what he hoped for. He raised his muzzle again, stood up, and slowly began circling her. "Is what I am doing making you scared, or nervous?" He questioned with a small smile, brushing against her back and gently touching his tail to hers. He wanted to see who this Aphra was, what she had in her, and if she was fine with it he'd probably explore a bit further and see what she's got.

Re: LET'S HAVE A CANDLELIT DINNER, PRINCESSA // p, Aphra - APHRA CIPHER . - 02-26-2021

"Oooh, Italian, huh?" Aphra let out the closest thing she could to a purr in the jaguar body. She definitely wasn't threatened, though when he got up and started circling her, she did sit up and watch him to see what he was doing. Her tail twitched whenever he touched his to her own, though she didn't pull it away. Her eyes narrowed as he circled her, though she didn't seem to feel threatened or scared. "No, far from that." She replied to his question. "You've already shown you're not gonna be threatening." There was a short pause before she continued with a small, mischievous smile, "Why, should I be scared?"[glow=COLOR,1,400]✧*:・゚[/glow]