Beasts of Beyond
GHETTOBARBIE'S ART SHOP [free or pay if you want!] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: GHETTOBARBIE'S ART SHOP [free or pay if you want!] (/showthread.php?tid=13806)

Pages: 1 2

GHETTOBARBIE'S ART SHOP [free or pay if you want!] - ghettobarbie - 01-15-2021

• GHETTOBARBIE'S ART SHOP
    pay what you want if you like, or not at all !
    hello everyone ! so this here is a free to pay what you want if you like, manip shop. now if you don't know what manips are, well, that's very unfortunate because they can be a thing of beauty xD i am willing to manip ANY and ALL characters, even ones with heavy mutations. though be mindful, as at times manips can be quite challenging especially with heavily mutated characters and/or decked out with a shit ton of accessories. though i am willing ! and i damn well will get it right eventually, just know that some manips (if very complex) will take longer than usual for a less complex character.

i will have THREE slots open at a time, though don't let that stop you from tossing up an app, i'll put you next on the list once i've finished a piece. i will always go in order, so that is how you will get you manips. if you're next, you're next ! <3

note;; i am willing to work out a character that is TOTALLY naked (as in no art or anything), so if that's the case, please put a very detailed description of your character in the references section of the form, or link me the bio for said character.

examples -- #1 - lovecrime, #2 - egyptian cotton

SLOTS:
  • Evanescent - Farah Aldaine
  • 2nd slot open
  • 3rd slot open

Code:
[b]account[/b]
[b]name of character[/b]
[b]gender[/b]
[b]references[/b] required
[b]any specific stock images?[/b] if you have any images you'd like me to manip for you character link them here, must be stock images.
[b]mood/position/ stance?[/b] be specific so i know what type of stock image to look for
[b]specific mutations and/or accessories?[/b] references or detailed descriptions here
[b]will you be paying?[/b] if not that's fine, like i said free art or pay what you'd like !
-- [i]if yes to above, pm me the amount and i will link you my paypal VIA private message ! this also goes for gems, if you're paying with that also pm privately ![/i]
[b]other[/b] anything else you'd like to add?

Re: GHETTOBARBIE'S ART SHOP [free or pay if you want!] - ghettobarbie - 01-19-2021

bump

Re: GHETTOBARBIE'S ART SHOP [free or pay if you want!] - Evanescent - 01-27-2021

· account: acct needing registration
· name of character: farah aldaine
· references: ohh goodyy well,, search up a cougar ig heh -- new oc
· any specific stock images?: any works - theyre a cougar
· mood/position/ stance?: again, fine w. whatever!
· specific mutations and/or accessories?: white albino cougar --- silvery body rosettes and amber eyes. solid gold leg cuffs around each limb + golden necklace of sorts. anything is alr.
· will you be paying?: i'm sorry, would if I could hh
· other: early thanks.<3 !!! <3

Re: GHETTOBARBIE'S ART SHOP [free or pay if you want!] - ghettobarbie - 01-28-2021

Alright darling ! it's in the works now ! <3

Re: GHETTOBARBIE'S ART SHOP [free or pay if you want!] - Evanescent - 01-29-2021

(01-28-2021, 01:11 PM)ghettobarbie link Wrote: Alright darling ! it's in the works now ! <3

Thanks so much. ♡

Re: GHETTOBARBIE'S ART SHOP [free or pay if you want!] - ghettobarbie - 01-30-2021

Evanescent:
Here you go darling <3 lmk if i need to make any changes.

[Image: jUBJ3J.png]

Re: GHETTOBARBIE'S ART SHOP [free or pay if you want!] - Evanescent - 01-30-2021

(01-30-2021, 12:07 PM)ghettobarbie link Wrote: Evanescent:
Here you go darling <3 lmk if i need to make any changes.

[Image: jUBJ3J.png]

uhm I LOVE??? TYSM <3

Re: GHETTOBARBIE'S ART SHOP [free or pay if you want!] - ghettobarbie - 01-30-2021

You’re welcome dear !<3

Evanescent:
I have a version 2 for ya, i wanted to darken her up a bit, she looked too bright when I turned the brightness up on my screen lol so this one looks better in my opinion !
[Image: jUFjNp.png]

Re: GHETTOBARBIE'S ART SHOP [free or pay if you want!] - Orion - 01-30-2021

these are gorgeous! might come back in a bit for some :00 gotta decide ehehe