Beasts of Beyond
hey hey! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Welcoming Board (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: hey hey! (/showthread.php?tid=13051)

Pages: 1 2

hey hey! - akako - 10-22-2020

I thought I'd come check out this site while I've got a lot of muse and feel like I need to put it somewhere.

You might know me from WCRPG/FF, I was akako on there as well (my most well-known character was Yukine Harbringer). I'm also now on PP under the name clock.

I'm excited to see how things work and try my hand at this group! (:

Re: hey hey! - Orion - 10-22-2020

Ah welcome to the site Akako! It's good to see you here <3333
The name's Orion and I'm the owner/administrator of Beasts of Beyond, so if you have any questions, feel free to contact me! A great place to reach me is my DMs on-site or on Discord (Star#0061). We even have a forum questions section in our main discord.'

I feel like I remember Yukine, but it might just be the Harbringer last name! There's actually a character named Ninazu here that carries the Harbringer last name within The Pitt, so maybe you could explore that option. :00

Re: hey hey! - COSMIIX - 10-22-2020

Hello there and welcome to BoB! I'm one of the mods here and my name is threecaballeros but you're free to just call me Andy! My dms are always open (threecaballeros#3000) to plots or just talking. I used to be a member of FF but I left ages ago and I don't think I'm familiar with Yukine but I'd love to learn about her

hey hey! - tikki - 10-22-2020

[align=center][div style="max-width: 400px;overflow:auto;font-family:verdana;font-size:11px;text-align:justify"]Hi hi and welcome to the site Akako! My name's tikki, and the Harbringer name definitely sounds familiar, though I'm not 100% sure on Yukine. I'm interested to see who you bring to life here, and can't wait to RP with you!

If you ever want to plot or have any questions feel free to shoot me a DM either here on site or on discord ( tikki#0717 ) and I'll try to respond as quickly as possible ~

Re: hey hey! - axiom - 10-22-2020

[align=center]
hello hello!! i love your avatar, btw, the melanistic spots look awesome.

I have a spotty memory and it's been a while since I was on FF, but I might have met you before?? idk. I have a terrible memory, lol.

Welcome to BoB!!

Re: hey hey! - akako - 10-22-2020

Thanks for the warm welcomes, everyone! I'm going to get started on the forum Discord and then probably look into who I can start out with here (:

I knew the Harbringer name would be familiar to some, but Yukine's been gone since...2016-ish? He wasn't nearly as famous as his father, but he managed to drum a pretty good fanbase at like the height of his popularity, haha. I went to bring him back on FF and found the site shutting down, so I thought I might just take that as a my time to start up somewhere else.

I think we've met before, axiom! I don't think you were one who took one of Yukki's kids, but I feel like we had characters that interacted with each other? Your name is extremely familiar to me, but I can't remember why. It's been so long since I've been on any forums, haha.

Re: hey hey! - stilly. - 10-22-2020

Hey there, welcome to BoB! I'm Stilly, and I believe that we may have met before? I was on FF for a while under my current name and under the name Peri, but I definitely recognize the name Yukine Harbringer! I think we've roleplayed together before, but honestly my memories of FF are really fuzzy

It's always great to have a new member, and I hope that you'll have fun here on BoB! I roleplay a few different characters across the site, so I'm sure that we'll interact in the future! Can't wait to see you around <3

Re: hey hey! - Orion - 10-22-2020

Sounds like a good start! Can't wait to see you in the Discord and if you need any help, lemme know!

I was around pretty early, so I'm like 99% sure I remember Yukine :00

Re: hey hey! - akako - 10-24-2020

I definitely will!

He seems to ring a few more bells when I mention his family for some? He was the only active Serpentine x Maylene kid by the time he was moving up the ranks in old Bloodclan. I do remember one of his siblings (?) was Baccaccelerate, who kinda faded away by the time Yukki got promoted the first time. By the time he lost his deputy title, he had like...four or five kids with a Hawkclanner named Keylime (Keyth). His only active and fairly known kid by the time he died was Blackjack Harbringer, I think. He was a pretty passive character in Bloodclan who wouldn't kill for any reason, which probably made him a pretty odd deputy.

Re: hey hey! - Orion - 10-24-2020

Gosh, yeah. Serpentine is a MEGA flashback. That and Carnivalcorpse were iconic Bloodclan leaders... Nevertheless, I enjoyed Yukine way back when! <33