Beasts of Beyond
I'M BRAIN DEAD || art contest + win real money & gems & other things - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: I'M BRAIN DEAD || art contest + win real money & gems & other things (/showthread.php?tid=12220)

Pages: 1 2

I'M BRAIN DEAD || art contest + win real money & gems & other things - pallid-i - 07-14-2020

+ [Image: dctz73h-69a77a18-be65-428c-bb92-399feba44d16.png][Image: dctz73x-7db18e7d-b2b1-4e87-8f2d-2bb9592e68b2.png] -
EVERYONE WHO ENTERS GETS 1000 GEMS JUST FOR ENTERING

Hullo! I decided to host an art design contest because I'm bored and I also want to give to the community some neat schtuff. This is the first time I've done this, so please be patient with me as I figure stuff out. I am also a big dumb bitch so I will probably get some things wrong, but this is a learning process!!
So first things first: this is an art contest. All you gotta do is know how to draw to enter! That being said, I WILL know if you're stealing. I always reverse image search stuff just to make sure, so if I know you're stealing art, I will report you to staff and disqualify you immediately. You can also enter as many times as you like, but you can only place once in the top three, so keep that in mind.
Now onto the prizes! (if you would like to donate something/offer help, my dms are open! you dont have to tho <3)

1st place winner gets 22000 gems, 20 USD, a large myth body, and art from me
2nd place winner gets 12000 gems, 15 USD, two pieces of art (half body and headshot) from me, and a hybrid item.
And 3rd place winner gets 10000 gems, 10 USD, and once piece of art (headshot) from me.

The theme is colorful macabre and cryptid. You can draw anything from animals, humans, humanoids, and of course, monsters.
Here are some mood boards to get you started, but you don't have to follow them, of course!:
One
Two
Three

THE DEADLINE FOR THE CONTEST IS AUGUST 31ST
credits: art @ llancer on da \ template made by whirly bird with help from paroxysm and spacexual

Re: I'M BRAIN DEAD || art contest + win real money & gems & other things - tikki - 07-14-2020

[align=center][div style="max-width: 400px;overflow:auto;font-family:verdana;font-size:11px;text-align:justify"]tracking thisssss

I have an idea already so I'm excited hehe

Re: I'M BRAIN DEAD || art contest + win real money & gems & other things - wifewoof - 07-14-2020

track cause oooo this cool

Re: I'M BRAIN DEAD || art contest + win real money & gems & other things - fulzanin - 07-14-2020

tracking! i have ideas,,,, cannot wait.

Re: I'M BRAIN DEAD || art contest + win real money & gems & other things - Orion - 07-15-2020

Gonna yeet in here bc I didn’t do the last one.

Re: I'M BRAIN DEAD || art contest + win real money & gems & other things - pallid-i - 07-22-2020

bumping

Re: I'M BRAIN DEAD || art contest + win real money & gems & other things - Whisper - 07-22-2020

oooo i'm excited for this! got some ideas already ;P

Re: I'M BRAIN DEAD || art contest + win real money & gems & other things - ley - 07-23-2020

big mark !!

Re: I'M BRAIN DEAD || art contest + win real money & gems & other things - pallid-i - 07-30-2020

finally added a deadline!! august 31st + updated the first post with deadline

Re: I'M BRAIN DEAD || art contest + win real money & gems & other things - GuardianAngel - 08-03-2020

Tracking!