Beasts of Beyond
Closed - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Closed (/showthread.php?tid=11479)

Pages: 1 2 3

Closed - kinglykingstone - 03-14-2020

[Image: tiny_pixel_michael.png]
Spoiler:
[Image: tiny_pixel_caustic.png]
Spoiler:
[Image: tiny_pixel_octane.png]
Spoiler:
[Image: tiny_pixel_beck2.png]
Spoiler:
[Image: tiny_pixel_Eulia.png]
Spoiler:
[Image: tiny_pixel_marina.png]
Spoiler:
[Image: tiny_pixel_aurum.png]
Spoiler:
[Image: tiny_pixel_roan.png]
Spoiler:
[Image: tiny_pixel_hushsound.png]
Spoiler:
[Image: tiny_pixel_silvertides.png]
Spoiler:

Re: Cherry Pie || Pixel Art Shop - COSMIIX - 03-14-2020

track for now <3

Re: Cherry Pie || Pixel Art Shop - stilly. - 03-14-2020

[pre]Character Name;; Michael De Santa
User Name;; stilly.
Character References;; https://i.imgur.com/kGSS7Oa.png (I unfortunately don't have a full body ref for him yet)
Character Accessories;; Aviator sunglasses, gold rings, silver and gold earrings, thick golden necklace, jewelry in general (he has no set jewelry except the necklace so you can go as wild as you want or do as little as you want I will pay whatever)
Small Lineart Changes?;; Bobcat cheek tufts
Big Lineart Changes?;; n/a
Species;; Melanistic Bobcat
[/pre]

Re: Cherry Pie || Pixel Art Shop - kinglykingstone - 03-14-2020

(03-14-2020, 06:54 PM)stilly. link Wrote:
Character Name;; Michael De Santa
User Name;; stilly.
Character References;; https://i.imgur.com/kGSS7Oa.png (I unfortunately don't have a full body ref for him yet)
Character Accessories;; Aviator sunglasses, gold rings, silver and gold earrings, thick golden necklace, jewelry in general (he has no set jewelry except the necklace so you can go as wild as you want or do as little as you want I will pay whatever)
Small Lineart Changes?;; Bobcat cheek tufts
Big Lineart Changes?;; n/a
Species;; Melanistic Bobcat
accepted!! he'll be 16k

[Image: ddsez6f-da9fce01-99f8-4a4f-8739-9f58995a...QKM11Ppx40] michael is done!

Re: Cherry Pie || Pixel Art Shop - Owlie - 03-14-2020

Character Name;; Caustic
User Name;; Owlie
Character References;; here
Character Accessories;; Caustic has two prosthetic fingers, (seen in ref) if you want to count that as accessories
Small Lineart Changes?;; He has green gas that puffs from his mouth, but you can exclude this if you desire
Big Lineart Changes?;; He is a wolf, but otherwise nothing.
Species;; Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Character Name;; Octane
User Name;; Owlie
Character References;; None currently, but here is his current character description. I'm sorry I do not have one as of yet.
OCTAVIO IS AN AFRICAN CHEETAH. HE WAS ABLE TO HAVE ITS BODY MODIFIED BEFORE ARRIVING HERE, RESULTING IN A FORM THAT RESEMBLES HIS HUMAN SELF. THE BODY IS TWO AND A HALF FEET TALL, AND 120LBS. BESIDES HIS MODS, THE CHEETAH IS VERY STANDARD. IT HAS AN AVERAGE SPOT PATTERN AND COLORATION. THE CHEETAH'S HINDLEGS END AT THE KNEE, WHERE METAL LEGS BEGIN. OCTANE HAS A BLACK, GREEN TIPPED MOHAWK RUNNING FROM THE BASE OF HIS HEAD TO HALF-WAY DOWN HIS BACK. THE CHEETAH'S RIGHT FOREARM HAS BEEN PRINTED WITH THE WORDS "PLUS ULTRA".
Character Accessories;; Octane's hindlegs are metal, starting at the knee. I haven't been able to play with the design yet to adapt it, but you can see a reference for his legs here. go wild.
Small Lineart Changes?;; mohawk, and the little tattoo. I'm not sure if your pixel will allow for the tattoo, so it could just appear as little lines or be omitted entirely
Big Lineart Changes?;; Metal hindlegs, starting at the knee
Species;; African cheetah

(03-14-2020, 09:19 PM)Owlie link Wrote:
Character Name;; Caustic
User Name;; Owlie
Character References;; here
Character Accessories;; Caustic has two prosthetic fingers, (seen in ref) if you want to count that as accessories
Small Lineart Changes?;; He has green gas that puffs from his mouth, but you can exclude this if you desire
Big Lineart Changes?;; He is a wolf, but otherwise nothing.
Species;; Mackenzie Valley Wolf

Character Name;; Octane
User Name;; Owlie
Character References;; None currently, but here is his current character description. I'm sorry I do not have one as of yet.
OCTAVIO IS AN AFRICAN CHEETAH. HE WAS ABLE TO HAVE ITS BODY MODIFIED BEFORE ARRIVING HERE, RESULTING IN A FORM THAT RESEMBLES HIS HUMAN SELF. THE BODY IS TWO AND A HALF FEET TALL, AND 120LBS. BESIDES HIS MODS, THE CHEETAH IS VERY STANDARD. IT HAS AN AVERAGE SPOT PATTERN AND COLORATION. THE CHEETAH'S HINDLEGS END AT THE KNEE, WHERE METAL LEGS BEGIN. OCTANE HAS A BLACK, GREEN TIPPED MOHAWK RUNNING FROM THE BASE OF HIS HEAD TO HALF-WAY DOWN HIS BACK. THE CHEETAH'S RIGHT FOREARM HAS BEEN PRINTED WITH THE WORDS "PLUS ULTRA".
Character Accessories;; Octane's hindlegs are metal, starting at the knee. I haven't been able to play with the design yet to adapt it, but you can see a reference for his legs here. go wild.
Small Lineart Changes?;; mohawk, and the little tattoo. I'm not sure if your pixel will allow for the tattoo, so it could just appear as little lines or be omitted entirely
Big Lineart Changes?;; Metal hindlegs, starting at the knee
Species;; African cheetah
approved!! Caustic will be 16k while Owlie will be 18k! please send the gems and i shall start soon!

[Image: tiny_pixel_caustic.png] caustic is done!

[Image: tiny_pixel_octane.png] Octane is done!!

Re: Cherry Pie || Pixel Art Shop - tricky - 03-14-2020

[align=center]
eyes emoji

Character Name;; beck
User Name;; tricky
Character References;; here, here, here, here, and here
Character Accessories;; refs above aren't entirely accurate due to design changes. the bracelets are now just black markings across his wrists, and he commonly has bandages around his fore legs, including most of his paw and up to his elbows. the bands are covered when he wears bandages. additionally his eyes are more of a light brown than orange or yellow
Small Lineart Changes?;; ear notch in left and missing cheek (his gums are blue btw)
Big Lineart Changes?;; bobbed tail
Species;; just a plain house cat