Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AMBASSADOR SIGN UPS
eddie can be an ambassador for tanglewood!! ^^!!
added!
[align=center]
IF I CANNOT BEND THE WILL OF HEAVEN
THEN I SHALL MOVE HELL ———————— join the rosebloods
Alluka can be an Ascendants' ambassador!
added!
[align=center]Sephiroth is a large male lion with a pale, almost white body and a silver mane.  He has blue green eyes with slit pupils.  He is the Pharaoh of the Rosebloods.  He is currently unstable and volatile, hearing a voice called Mother in his head and is believing himself to be a god.  He has enhanced senses, conjuration, and mental manipulation and communication, and is hard to fight in battle.  He is based on the character of the same name from Final Fantasy VII.
[align=center]
if you want this to keep running, i could throw in rosemary as the ascendant's ambassador?
[align=center]
[i]she held her hands and told you to wonder
how you'd fit in the land if the waves held you under
ocelot ★ four eyes ★ forked tail ★ info
added!
[align=center]Sephiroth is a large male lion with a pale, almost white body and a silver mane.  He has blue green eyes with slit pupils.  He is the Pharaoh of the Rosebloods.  He is currently unstable and volatile, hearing a voice called Mother in his head and is believing himself to be a god.  He has enhanced senses, conjuration, and mental manipulation and communication, and is hard to fight in battle.  He is based on the character of the same name from Final Fantasy VII.