2.0.2 Stepping down!
Beasts of Beyond

Announcement Stepping down!

Offline Sky;;

• Former Staff
  • awards This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This glorious member has donated to our very special Breast Cancer October event. This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
  • pixels by aikokun @ da
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Stepping down!
« on: January 11, 2019, 12:25:52 AM »
As the title of the thread says, I've decided to step down as Helion of Sunhaven. I unfortunately do not have the motivation to be leader anymore, and I think it would be best if Bucky was a regular member. @kicksie ! / @REBECCA M. will be the next Helion!

Thank you guys for being such a fun community to be a leader of! Even though my time as leader was short, I enjoyed it nonetheless and hope Sunhaven will continue to thrive!
instagram art account - deviantart - twitter
⅛ of the suts // ex-senior mod // gone
dakot was here <3 so was orion >)

Offline kicksie !

• Former Staff
  • mackatic™
  • awards This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This glorious member has donated to our very special Breast Cancer October event.
  • she/her ♡
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Stepping down!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 01:08:11 AM »
thanks for all you've done for sunhaven, sky <33
i'm happy that you're still gonna be a normal member at least!
i hope i do fine as leader eeee
「 ♡ ———— RUN AWAY WITH ME
SAY HELLO TO NEW YORK CITY

⅛ of sutsquad — ex mod — bex mackstaff vandalismstoragejoin elysium!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix