2.0.2 2.0.2 February spotlight nominations!
Beasts of Beyond

Open February spotlight nominations!

Offline Orion

February spotlight nominations!
« on: January 10, 2019, 07:29:17 PM »
Have someone you'd like to suggest for the spotlight nomination? Comment here. <3
administrator of beasts of beyond!
characters - discord: star#0061

Offline toboggan

• [♔ - HAIL TO THE KING - ♔]
  • awards This member won a January spotlight category! This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: February spotlight nominations!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 08:01:44 PM »
first off id like to nominate beck for character; he is basically everywhere in tangle, really fun to interact with, and an incredibly unique boi once you get to know him.

also also i think a really good character is bucky? he’s also really prevalent, this time in sunhaven. too bad sunhaven’s in a bit of a slouch for activity, because bucky’s leadership could make for some really good plots!

for member of the month i’d like to mix axiom/tikki together for my suggestion. they’re both super nice, and are incredibly active in the help section!!

also i’d like to suggest space for roleplayer, as well as member? space is an amazing human being, and is one of the most welcoming people i know. he really cares a lot about the group he leads, the typhoon, and its inhabitants. also, his characters are really unique, and the writing for all of them is utterly fantastic.

quotes quotes quotes i dunno man theres still stuff to be said
PLEASE DON’T LEAD ME ON
leroy + wendell + marco + tomislav — he/him — maritimer
Spoiler: ShowHide

Re: February spotlight nominations!
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 01:17:46 AM »
I nominate Bai Shi for character! They have a lot of plots with other characters and have interesting posts to read. :3

KEEP YOUR JUDGEMENT
I'VE HAD ENOUGH — YOU'RE NO SAINT, YOU'RE NO SAVIOR!
( ♛ ) -characters. & intj. & chaotic good. & site mod. 」