Beasts of Beyond

Open orph's heart chart v. one

Offline ORPHEUS

• Elysium
    • View Profile
    • Awards
orph's heart chart v. one
« on: January 08, 2019, 08:57:10 PM »
I need to write out opinions for Orph's listography so I figured it was just time for me to go ahead and make one of these! Just post if you want to know what he thinks about your character. I'll probably keep this solely to IC opinions but I love everyone OOC.

AMBROISE [ ]
—— OPINION : It's probably a little odd to care for someone who seems not to care for you, but Orpheus is best suited to understanding the emotions of people who don't share them. Ambroise is tough to talk to and maybe even tougher to listen to, depending on what he is (or isn't) saying — for some reason that makes him easier to understand and relate to than the more open people in The Ascendants. He's an observant person anyway, and he can see some of the softness that he tries to hide. Whatever attraction he feels for him is directed at that as much as what he seems to be on the outside. However it's Orpheus's own stubbornness that leaves him wanting to find a way under Ambroise's skin in any way he can. Maybe he's curious.
—— IC DRABBLE : Orpheus seems to flush at the name and the accusation that comes with it, puffing out an indignant breath of air. "It's not like I know much about him. He's not much of a conversationalist is he?" It all sounds a little strangled, but he settles with a quick roll of his eyes. "He's alright. The whole... melancholic anger is a little much but I get it. Just... Don't ask?"

LINK [ (IMPORTANT NOTE) ]
—— OPINION : Orpheus is quite familiar with the concept of innocence. His own childhood had been torn from him and then slowly given back; though its return had been one of the best things he experienced, he couldn't live with himself if he watched someone else lose their own. Though Link isn't the easiest person to communicate in The Ascendants, he's inspired Orpheus's more protective nature. It's not something he wants to admit, out loud or even to himself, he's grown attached to the kid. Some part of his head just warns him that won't turn out right.
—— IC DRABBLE : A small smile crosses his face at the mention of Link's name, though he continues to busy himself with the pile of books under his paws. "Why are you asking? He's a good kid." The lion shrugs, clearly recalling a few different moments in time. "He didn't knock over another bookshelf, did he?" Though it's meant as a joke, his expression changes. "Is he okay?"

CLARENCE [ ]
—— OPINION : Adjusting to something new is always going to be difficult. Clarence understands that as well as anyone else, perhaps better, but for Orpheus, Clarence is something to adjust to in himself. He's grown up around people that were admittedly less sincere — no, that's not the right word. Perhaps he's looking for open. It's easy to get along with and speak to Clarence, which, strangely enough, makes him more difficult to be around. After years of sharp, grating personalities, being close to someone gentler is confusing for him. Still, the change of pace is a pleasant one. He allows himself to be curious about him, the soft sort of curiosity with gentle edges.
—— IC DRABBLE : He sets his book down a little quickly, though his eyes don't lift from the cover for a moment. "Again, why are you asking?" It's becoming a constant, his annoyance with people poking into his relationships. Though this time there's a bit of that earlier heat back in his face. "He's... nice. Good taste in poetry and musicals." Orpheus clicks his tongue, fidgeting with the book again to keep his mind off of the lump in his throat. "I dunno. Stop asking me questions."

NAME [ ❤ ]
—— OPINION : x
—— IC DRABBLE : x
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 12:51:45 AM by ORPHEUS »

I HAVE TROUBLES EVERY DAY BUT IT TURNS OUT FINE
「 ❝ it turns out fine, and i fight to keep them all away ❞ | biographytags

Offline ALLOY

Re: orph's heart chart v. one
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 09:09:58 PM »
take ambroise ive drugged him so he wont be mean to you
LIKE A BIRD SET FREE.

Offline ORPHEUS

• Elysium
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 09:41:00 PM »
Okay I mean I'm glad he won't fight me but drugged Ambroise oh my god. WELL he is done. It's a mess. I'll rewrite this later.

Offline link

• Elysium
  • ➵ WILDCHILD ➵
  • ➵ played by arcy ➵
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 08:03:14 PM »
(eyes emoji)
i Gently Put link down.
-

i set out to rule the world ➵
                   with only a paper shield and wooden sword

ascendants ➵ observer(?) ➵ tagsbotw chars

Offline clarence a.

• Elysium
  • in the ice
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 08:55:39 PM »
Clarence??
CARDBOARD WALLS
clarece aston | elysium | tags | he/him |

Offline ORPHEUS

• Elysium
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2019, 12:52:44 AM »
Updated! Today on "Orpheus really doesn't know why people care about this stuff".

If for any reason you can't hover, Arcy, I made a note that I would have to update the actual hearts in this chart later because,,,, I realized that I have almost None that work for kids.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix