2.0.2 The middle of nowhere - Crow training, day 1
Beasts of Beyond

Private The middle of nowhere - Crow training, day 1

Offline Morgan

• Tanglewood
  • Former leader of Tanglewood
  • awards This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The middle of nowhere - Crow training, day 1
« on: January 04, 2019, 03:09:25 AM »
The sun had only risen the slightest bit over the vast ocean, the morning sky still remaining dark. Morgan took breath after deep breath as he channeled his powers; the raft carrying himself and the unconscious Crow had slowly been pulled through the sea for several hours. The samoyed only stopped manipulating the waves once he was certain that he was fully unable to see land in any direction. As the wooden vessel slowed on its own, Morgan lied down next to the sleeping feline. He looked up and down the other Tangler's body, feeling a familiar sort of desire; telling himself that that was selfish, the General instead closed his eyes and began to call Crow's name in an effort to awaken him.

Once Crow finally awakened, the canine sat up and began to explain himself.
"Crow, we're in the middle of the ocean right now. This isn't a dream. The plan's that we'll stay here - just you and me - for a week without any supplies. I figured it'd be a good way to train us both."
He tensed up a bit. He remembered Crow had agreed to be trained, but he felt quite bad that he had to avoid giving any details on the training itself to convince him to say yes in the first place.
"I'm... I'm sorry, by the way. I wasn't sure how you'd react to this."

@Crow Roux
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 03:15:10 AM by Morgan »

Tanglewood - Former Leader
Tags

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix