2.0.2 2.0.2 Going on Hiatus.
Beasts of Beyond

Open Going on Hiatus.

Offline ririchiyo

• [hiatus]
  • ♥ they/them
  • awards This user has contributed to the Guide Archive. This glorious member has donated to our very special Breast Cancer October event. This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Going on Hiatus.
« on: January 04, 2019, 12:15:28 AM »
Heya, everyone! It's Riri here. I'm going to be going on a pretty semi-long hiatus due to a few issues oocly that I just don't have the mental capabilities to handle anymore.

To all of my friends and people whom I have known and talked with; Thank you so much for being such a kind community to me. You were all so accepting of me and my disability in movie nights and game nights and other OOC events, and I can't thank you (especially Orion!) enough for being so kind to me.

To those who have major plots with any of my characters, please assume they have disappeared ICly, as one day I might have them return.

I love you guys, and  I hope that eventually, I'll return to Beasts of Beyond to roleplay again when I'm sure I can handle it.

Arigato.
(c) lexasperated
私は彼女を愛しましたが、私は彼女が同じように感じるとは思わない。。
「 19 y/o | genderfluid | site married to raiden | characters | ririchiyo#6593 」———————
彼女も私を愛して欲しい。

Offline Orion

Re: Going on Hiatus.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 03:55:45 AM »
ahh come back soon riri! i’ve always enjoyed our talks and don’t ever be afraid to hit me up on discord, dude!
administrator of beasts of beyond!
characters - discord: star#0061

Re: Going on Hiatus.
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 03:52:58 PM »
ahhh i'll miss seeing your characters around! good luck with everything in your life. :3
KEEP YOUR JUDGEMENT
I'VE HAD ENOUGH — YOU'RE NO SAINT, YOU'RE NO SAVIOR!
( ♛ ) -characters. & intj. & chaotic good. & site mod. 」

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture: