2.0.2 2.0.2 Wresting Control//Jerisidie,Bai shi,Jiyu
Beasts of Beyond

Private Wresting Control//Jerisidie,Bai shi,Jiyu

Re: Wresting Control//Jerisidie,Bai shi,Jiyu
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2019, 01:12:18 AM »
she looks at her coat questioningly, worried and confused"F-frost? Th-that's never happened before...i-I thought j was just sweating ...you know because of the heat....i-is that bad?"

Offline bai shi.

• ♤ purity is honesty ♤
  • ♤ blood like ice ♤
  • awards This character is the Nomarch of The Rosebloods.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2019, 01:39:52 AM »

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
BAI SHI
" my own illusion come to be "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"it means that you might have some control over an elemental power, usagi." they responded calmly before letting their own elemental show itself by pushing out a gust of wind to swirl around the area and move the leaves and sand in a sudden noticeable impact before it stopped as quickly as it had begun. "I have control over the air element. i use mine offensively and defensively."
bai "lynn" shi (bai - pure & shi - honest) - genderfluid - nomarch of warfare/general of hell - unknown age - golden oriental dragon & 1.6' gold and platinum fox - asexual demiromantic - open to relationships - powers;; amorphous & air elementals - attack in #AF8700

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2019, 01:47:57 AM »
She winces slightly at the display of BaI shi's wind and shifts her legs uncomfortably giggling nervously"i-I remember...p-painfully....s-so how do you learn to controll an element a-and what did you mean by uh... by helping me walk?"

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture: