2.0.2 2.0.2 PARADISE VALLEY MASS ADOPTS
Beasts of Beyond

Animal PARADISE VALLEY MASS ADOPTS

Online fable

PARADISE VALLEY MASS ADOPTS
« on: December 28, 2018, 11:24:45 PM »
hello and welcome to paradise valley's mass adopts! we’re a small, peaceful group that's looking for members. we live in a beautiful valley, full of natural and mystical wonders. we heavily base our traditions off of nature and the world around us. if you'd like to learn more about us, feel free to visit our guide

if you're a member and wish to add a litter, please visit this thread!

anyways, just fill out this code for the litter you're interested in! please note that litters can be rehomed if the roleplayer sees it as necessary.

Code: [Select]
[b]litter[/b]
[b]name[/b]
[b]gender[/b]
[b]species[/b]
[b]appearance[/b]
[b]personality[/b]
[b]future plots[/b]

the litters;

litter 1;
Parents npc x npc
Relations adoptive children of divinity synnovia, one of the crowns [leaders] of paradise valley.
Slots 4
Age 4 months old
Species domestic felines [birth bodies; can have other bodies if they have the appropriate powers]
Plots these four siblings have gone through a lot. after being attacked by the murderer of their parents, divinity has saved these kittens from further harm. she promises them that they will grow up happy and healthy in the valley, proving herself to be a very loving mother figure. however, her manipulation tactics and power-hungry nature may find their way to the siblings, as she starts to view them as pawns in her plans. will they manage to catch on before it's too late?
Notes  they will carry the synnovia surname. any powers/namings/mutations are allowed, so feel free to get creative!

litter 2;;
Parents npc x npc
Relations are the adoptive siblings to locus
Slots 2
Age any age
Species any species
Plots can either be someone he met on his travels and got close to or people he worked with during his mercenary days
Notes n/a
you're pretty either way
[she/her] - mirabella, divinity

Re: PARADISE VALLEY MASS ADOPTS
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2018, 05:16:24 PM »
litter 1
name zaria synnovia
gender female
species domestic feline
appearance a slender tortie, zaria has a short coat and small paws -- she won't grow very tall, and will probably remain on the small side throughout her life. however, her limbs are very long; this gives her a long reach compared to others of her own size, and gives her an advantage in speed and climbing.
personality infj, neutral good.
future plots
- getting her nymph! (i'm thinking a small bird or bird of prey)
- growing wings or another sort of mutation
- possibly rebelling against her mum as she grows, becoming a bit more chaotic in the process?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 08:10:27 PM by axiom »
KEEP YOUR JUDGEMENT
I'VE HAD ENOUGH — YOU'RE NO SAINT, YOU'RE NO SAVIOR!
( ♛ ) -characters. & intj. & chaotic good. & site mod. 」

Online fable

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 11:27:16 PM »
aa i love her!! she's accepted! feel free to make an intro thread, or let me know if you want me to do a thread where div introduces her with her siblings.
you're pretty either way
[she/her] - mirabella, divinity

Offline wednesday

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2018, 09:44:06 PM »
B)) tracking
"YOU BROKE FUCK!"
is what he said

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture: