2.0.2 THE HOLIDAY SEASON / gift for bucky
Beasts of Beyond

Open THE HOLIDAY SEASON / gift for bucky

Offline goldenluxury

• The Typhoon
  • I CAN AND I WILL.
  • awards This member won a January spotlight category! This character is the Captain of The Typhoon. This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
  • @spacexual
    • View Profile
    • Awards
THE HOLIDAY SEASON / gift for bucky
« on: December 25, 2018, 06:32:27 PM »
I HEARD, I HEARD ACROSS A MOONLIT SEA
THE OLD VOICE WARNING ME
BEWARE, BEWARE THE DAUGHTER OF THE SEA
BEWARE, BEWARE OF ME.
Both of her assigned secret Santa partners, actually, put down knives as their likes, giving her plenty of room for creativity. Admittedly, her gifts to Vaas are a bit more fancy and fun, however she still tried to work hard and put a good deal of effort into the maine coon's. She'd actually had little idea over what the Hell wd40 was, but she could figure everything else out, and everything was relatively easy to get. She did want to put in a little more personality than just grabbing the nearest treasure. So, the girl takes a nice, golden switchblade, some whetstone, and then a little black teddy bear she finds. After this, she crafts little clothes for the bear, along with spots to add onto its fur, all consisting of warm colors, leaving it to be a festive-looking bear that she feels fits Sunhaven. It was simple enough, and still nice, she thinks. The simplicity of it helps her injured body relax a little, too.

She then places all of it in a basket, the bear holding the blade in one paw and the whetstone in the other, finally attaching a note stating, "For Buckingham. Hope you like them!". Lynn takes her basket and flies out to the Sunhaven territory by himself once more to drop off the basket on their border and fly away before anyone could see the harpy eagle.

@BUCKINGHAM B.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix