2.0.2 GO TOGETHER IN FRIGHT . play characters from far cry ?!
Beasts of Beyond

Animal GO TOGETHER IN FRIGHT . play characters from far cry ?!

Offline Wisker

• Warrior
  • Creative Liberties will be taken
    • View Profile
    • Awards
GO TOGETHER IN FRIGHT . play characters from far cry ?!
« on: December 18, 2018, 03:16:14 PM »
The good boy !

ALRIGHTY - ! I've wanted to make a far cry character for a while , and after much debate with myself - i have! I stole vaas from far cry three , and while i haven't made much progress on him yet - i thought i'd open the invitation to others to join in! If you are interested - claim a character before someone else does! If you come back around and decide against it , i won't be too heartbroken by it! Currently i have vaas in the typhoon , and ICly i am in the pre-game stage of vaas , but feel free to claim a character from any of the far cry games.

claimed characters ;;
Vaas montenegro (Far cry 3)- the typhoon - played by Wisker (it me!)

Story so far
* you do NOT have to follow this! This is just where my character is at the moment.
*will edit to include other character's backstories and premises so far.
Vaas - raised in the typhoon's native tribes* . the roles there are prodominately female. Currently pressured by his sister and mother to become the "perfect warrior" he flee's further under the clan's gaze . mingling with the clan , and staying distant with his relatives .

If this get's enough interest I'll even create a discord! but until then , just a casual bit of inspiration if you're looking for a fresh place to drop your muse ;)
[W]isker
s
DON'T LET THOSE DEMONS IN A G A I N  —
FULL UP THE VOID WITH POLISHED DOUBT

Offline VAAS.

• New Blood
  • are you not entertained ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GO TOGETHER IN FRIGHT . play characters from far cry ?!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 04:49:58 PM »

tracking with my subaccount!

Fingers covered in thorns / That pierce everything

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix