2.0.2 The Devil's Backbone | Plot with Freya!
Beasts of Beyond

Animal The Devil's Backbone | Plot with Freya!

Offline Freya S.

• New Blood
  • Pain in the ass
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The Devil's Backbone | Plot with Freya!
« on: December 09, 2018, 06:47:44 PM »
Hello hello, darlings! It's been quite a while since I was last around and I'm trying to throw my girl Freya back into the roleplay scene. She's currently a member of the Typhoon, probably until the end of her days lmao. I'm open to pretty much anything for her but I'll add a list of things down below, including things I'm maybe open to and things that are closed off.

But first, here are her tags/bio; Click Me (it's a major wip im so sorry lmAO). Freya's big into witchcraft/the occult/etc. and practices magic regularly. She's very loyal and incredibly overprotective, she's likely to lash out at anyone that disrespects any of her crewmates which makes her easy to anger. She's sweet and caring but she's also a total asshole lmaoo

open
- friends
- enemies
- apprentices
- one-night stands
- long-term plots, p l e a s e
- injuries
- fighting/injuring

maybe
- short/long term romance
- being captured
- capturing
- killing
- maiming

closed
- death
- litters

we accept the love
Freya - The Typhoon - Pain in the ass
we think we deserve

Offline Ghost Gal

• New Blood
  • Ida
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Devil's Backbone | Plot with Freya!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 03:49:40 PM »
Ida is open to a friendship that turns into a plot driven romance if ya want! Her bio is in my siggy and her plot is in extra notes of you wanted to take a peak!

BIO + penned by @keeekeeey

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix