Storage THERE WAS NO SAVING YOU — writing dump

Offline guts

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
    • View Profile
    • Awards
THERE WAS NO SAVING YOU — writing dump
« on: December 07, 2018, 07:38:56 PM »
hi im guts and i like writing shit.

this is?? basically a storage for all my oneshots and stuff. some of them may involve my on-site characters, others might not. tracks are ok!!

-- directory
template
title / # words
title / # words
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 07:40:22 PM by guts »
YEAH, YEAH, YEAH I KNEW IT ALL ALONG
I KNEW IT FROM THE VERY START
characters — local site cryptid — she/her — waifu to arcy

Offline guts

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: THERE WAS NO SAVING YOU — writing dump
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2018, 07:39:57 PM »
text here

---
words: # of words here

Code: [Select]
[center][div style="max-width: 600px; text-align: justify;"]
text here

---
[b]words:[/b] [i]# of words here[/i]
[/div][/center]

Offline guts

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: THERE WAS NO SAVING YOU — writing dump
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2018, 10:49:05 PM »
It was raining outside that day.

Yet, out of all the things that happened, the last thing she could remember was the rain. She couldn't remember the sound of it hitting her umbrella, or the way it clung to her raincoat. All she remembered was his mangled body, the way the raindrops trickled down his hair and along his face, eyes unblinking in their wake. His lifeless stare was all she could see.

Cosette was oblivious to what had happened, only aware of her frustration at the weather as she was walking home, bags of groceries in her hand and the umbrella in the other. The sky rumbled up above, grey clouds choking the sky and hiding the sky. She had no clue.

Not until she saw it for herself. There was that dread in her stomach, a knot that could tell something was wrong. Then she saw it, stopping in her tracks in the middle of the overpass, a small bridge for walkers to pass over the stream in the middle of town.

The water ran red that day.

His blood seeped into the stream, his body left there to be found. He had been discarded like trash, but anger was the last thing on her mind. Nothing was, only a blank slate as she tried to register it, tried to let it sink in. The umbrella fell to the concrete, blown away in the breeze. Her heart clenched in her chest, sinking down to the pit of her stomach.

That was her brother, murdered and mangled, eyes dead and staring off into nothing. The flashing red and blue lights of the police cars off the water.

She rushed over, yelling as they packed his body into a black bag. The sympathetic expressions they gave her when she explained that she was his sister made her sick. She yelled, struggled to get past the cops that guarded the cars, unable to tell between the rain and the tears on her face.

They drove off, leaving her on her knees, sobbing into her palms. It was an awful day for rain.

---
words: 351
//this was better in my head tbh
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 08:52:49 PM by gutsmas »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture: