Offline THE ASCENDANTS

• Elysium
  • OFFICIAL ACCOUNT
  • ✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦
    • View Profile
    • Awards
THE ASCENDANTS MASS ADOPTS
« on: December 07, 2018, 12:42:30 PM »
Welcome! The Ascendants is a neutral clan that worships the stars and values a strong community above all. While they do not generally sanction war, they do live under a sort of 'Do no harm, but take no harm' mentality. With a recent change in leadership, we're looking to adopt out some relations of our Ascendants characters and build our community up once more! You may see our guide here! We're also in the process of revamping our Pendant, Title, and Tradition system too!

Please note that each litter may have its own set of rules, and each litter may or may not reserve the right to rehome characters should they fall inactive.

Code: (Adoption Form) [Select]
[b]Litter:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Brief Personality:[/b]
[b]Brief Apperance:[/b]
[b]Backstory (if applicable):[/b]
[b]Plots (Ideas/wanted):[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Litters

Litter 1: Adopted Siblings of Susie: ShowHide
Parents: NPC x NPC (Adopted siblings of Susie)
Relations: Susie (Adopted sister)
Number of slots: 3
Species: Any
Rules: Stay in the Ascendants for at least a week in real time, these three will start out at six months
Plot?: Susie wouldn't be a very good adoptive sister to any of the three, she would neglect them or she'd be rather abusive and hard on them if they wanted to spend time with her
Other information: N/A

Litter 2 & 3: Clarence's Brother and Adoptive Children: ShowHide

BROTHER: ShowHide
Parents: NPC x NPC (Clarence would be this character's brother)
Relations: Clarence would be this character's brother. They currently have no other relations.
Number of slots: 1
Species: Any. If you want them to match Clarence, he's a black panther.
Rules: Must stick around Ascendants for at least 2 months and most have the last name Aston. While the character has been previously referred to as a younger sister, honestly I'm fine with backwriting either of those things so you can have a character of any age/gender. Also be aware that the family is from early 1800s England (Clarence died in 1813 in the Battle of Lake Erie if that gives you a good idea of what time period it is) so make sure names and such are accurate to that unless you plan on having them have a fragmented soul/lost memories/something to that effect.
Plot?: This brother/sister was accused of witchcraft following the death of a family friend, Thomas. It's kinda long plot but I can totally give more information if you wanna know more before adopting the character. You can choose for those allegations to be true or not, but the primary thing is that Clarence ended up getting blackmailed into joining the Navy in order to protect them from being physically attacked. This could lead to a close family plot or one involving guilt or anything you like! I'm honestly open for whatever.

ADOPTIVE CHILDREN: ShowHide
Parents: NPC x NPC (Clarence would be this character's adoptive father)
Relations: Clarence would be the character's adoptive father and he currently holds no hp.
Number of slots: 2
Species: Any. 
Rules: Must stick around Ascendants for a minimum of 2 months and carry the Aston surname. They can be anywhere from 0-7 months.
Plot?: It'll likely take Clarence some time to warm up to the children but then will start acting as a father after they interact for a bit.

Litter 4: Atticus' Adopted Relations (children, nieces, etc): ShowHide
Parents: NPC x NPC (Adoptive Relations of Atticus)
Relations: These characters could be adopted children, siblings, or familial relations (niece, nephew, etc) of Atticus. Atticus is the Astral Seraph (leader) of the Ascendants. 
Number of slots: 3 2
Species: Any. Atticus himself, however, is a melanistic black jaguar.
Rules: Must, above all, remain active. I would like to reserve the right to adopt out inactive characters if need be (or assume the relation is dropped). I would appreciate if they remained within the Ascendants (or at the very least for a month or two).
Plot?: Can be discussed for each character as needed! I do love plots though, and integrating characters with plots would be preferred.

Litter 5: Children of Papercrown: ShowHide
Parents: NPC x Papercrown
Relations: Papercrown as the father
Number of slots: 3
Species: Servals
Rules: Must stay in the ascendants for at least 2 months
Plot?: can be discussed with me, if one is wanted <3
Other information: Paper ages in real time, might be necessary info

« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 11:17:24 AM by THE ASCENDANTS »
OF THE STARS
✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

Offline clarence a.

• Elysium
  • in the ice
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: THE ASCENDANTS MASS ADOPTS
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2018, 01:10:36 PM »
Tracking
CARDBOARD WALLS
clarece aston | elysium | tags | he/him |

Offline graveyard.

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2018, 01:40:32 PM »
i had a stupid idea and i am weak cause i love asc too much to be gone for long

Litter: 4
Name: keyne
Brief Personality: surprisingly energetic and a bit of a dare devil, curious about how the world functions and lacks any idea of what boundaries are, very talkative yet loses his train of thought easily and so it becomes mindless rambling after a while
Brief Apperance: grey tabby with high white, though he is a moggy he is rather large and weakening in the cartilage of the ears has left them to flop over, it is unknown if this will effect anything else. scarring from a lightning strike is present about the right shoulder, foreleg and back, the fur does not grow and the pattern is rather pretty for it branches out and seems almost flower like, sustained when only young and it is unknown if it caused other issues just yet
Backstory: made an orphan for he wandered from his parents in a storm he was struck by lightning, this unknowingly unlocked an ability that would only come through later in life, and was stumbled across by an asc member that knew well leaving a young child out in such a condition would mean his death. taking a liking to atticus during healing he likely started to call him dad, something about the man reminded him of his dad and it was a slip of the tongue at first but continued
Plots: will be developing electrical elementals later on so possibly ends up harming another, would be a minor shock but enough to terrify him as he has some ptsd symptoms from being struck himself, this is going to lead into a bad period where he struggles to do anything, will likely be very clingy with atticus and the rest of the family
Other:

Offline ATTICUS

• Elysium
  • LEADER
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2018, 02:13:01 PM »
i had a stupid idea and i am weak cause i love asc too much to be gone for long

Litter: 4
Name: keyne
Brief Personality: surprisingly energetic and a bit of a dare devil, curious about how the world functions and lacks any idea of what boundaries are, very talkative yet loses his train of thought easily and so it becomes mindless rambling after a while
Brief Apperance: grey tabby with high white, though he is a moggy he is rather large and weakening in the cartilage of the ears has left them to flop over, it is unknown if this will effect anything else. scarring from a lightning strike is present about the right shoulder, foreleg and back, the fur does not grow and the pattern is rather pretty for it branches out and seems almost flower like, sustained when only young and it is unknown if it caused other issues just yet
Backstory: made an orphan for he wandered from his parents in a storm he was struck by lightning, this unknowingly unlocked an ability that would only come through later in life, and was stumbled across by an asc member that knew well leaving a young child out in such a condition would mean his death. taking a liking to atticus during healing he likely started to call him dad, something about the man reminded him of his dad and it was a slip of the tongue at first but continued
Plots: will be developing electrical elementals later on so possibly ends up harming another, would be a minor shock but enough to terrify him as he has some ptsd symptoms from being struck himself, this is going to lead into a bad period where he struggles to do anything, will likely be very clingy with atticus and the rest of the family
Other:
I like it! Feel free to message me on disc if you wanna work out how they found him and how long they've been together and what not :)
THE SUN WILL BE GUIDING YOU
RUN BOY, RUN — THEY'RE DYING TO CATCH YOU
- ——————————————— - Astral Seraph & Ascendants & @Quill & Tags

Offline tikki

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2018, 04:54:33 PM »
smol bump ~

20 ☆ moderator ☆ storagecharactersart shopart dump

Offline axiom

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2018, 01:44:52 PM »
Litter: 2
Name: Vale Aston
Brief Personality: Argumentative and extroverted, she's quick to point out the flaws in any plan -- including one she believes in. If you need someone to pick apart your complicated problem and your proposed solution, she's the woman to go to; though don't expect her to spare your feelings in the process. For her, she values actions well over words (even with all the talk she does), so she often fails to see how her bluntness can come across as hostile to other people. This can make her a complicated ally to people that don't quite understand how to deal with her personality type.
Brief Appearance: Uses a black grey wolf form, though she can shapeshift as much as she pleases.
Backstory (if applicable):
Plots (Ideas/wanted): Ayyye I've been talking to April about 'em!
Other:
KEEP YOUR JUDGEMENT
I'VE HAD ENOUGH — YOU'RE NO SAINT, YOU'RE NO SAVIOR!
( ♛ ) -characters. & intj. & chaotic good. & site mod. 」

Offline clarence a.

• Elysium
  • in the ice
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2018, 10:25:34 PM »
accepted of course!!!
CARDBOARD WALLS
clarece aston | elysium | tags | he/him |

Offline axiom

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2018, 10:42:57 PM »
THANK :D
KEEP YOUR JUDGEMENT
I'VE HAD ENOUGH — YOU'RE NO SAINT, YOU'RE NO SAVIOR!
( ♛ ) -characters. & intj. & chaotic good. & site mod. 」

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix