Animal ROMANCE PLOT WITH SOFT BOI?

Offline SAERAN.

• QUIET PLOTTING
  • — played by miss ririchiyo
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ROMANCE PLOT WITH SOFT BOI?
« on: November 11, 2018, 02:19:52 PM »
henlo my boy is getting pretty lonely so i thought maybe a partner would be good for him. hngh.

he reacts better to soothing, chippy characters or caretaking ones. someone who can semi-handle his instability at times because his medicine sometimes doesnt work for his psychosis.

hes pan, and super duper soft and maybe litters could happen in the future? hes a bit too quiet for that right now though.

"WAVERING LOYALTIES" —-- saeran choi / ascendants / misc. / -miss ririchiyo

STRANGELY, IT FEELS AT HOME IN THIS PLACE
———————「 ascendants / tags / trained / @miss ririchiyo  」 ———————

Offline HEBI .

• REDEMPTION —
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ROMANCE PLOT WITH SOFT BOI?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2018, 09:33:35 PM »
sets snake boi here
Hebi is a newly revamped character of mine! he's been through a lot since when i first made him a few years ago. While he isn't necessarily closed off, he has lived as a loner for a long time, and before that, a bunch of roues that- turned him kind of into a loyalist brute. he doesn't communicate well, at all. 'specially with his emotions or heart on the line - bu he tries his best! if your interested, take a look into his bio in his siggy ^^
the world did not end in a bang
-- but rather, a whisper
hebi . winged black panther . bio

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture: