Beasts of Beyond

Quick question

Offline Kai

• Prodigy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Quick question
« on: May 19, 2018, 07:04:48 PM »
I just made a new character and I was wondering if I made her a Kitsune, would I have to buy the Mythical creature body or would the multiple tails count as a mutation?

Offline susitna

Re: Quick question
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2018, 08:45:49 PM »
depends! if you want them to be a real and true kitsune, you'd need the mythical creature body. if you just want a fox with an extra tail or two that'd be fine as a free mutation, but avoid calling them a kitsune in particular with that second option- using the free mutations to bypass body items/restrictions is a rulebreak. "kitsune-like", "kitsune-esque", or "four-tailed fox" would all work fine instead of straight up "kitsune" if you'd rather not buy the item nwn
1/8 sutsquad // the hive aka veintisiete horny boys // discord: ephemera#0004

Offline Kai

• Prodigy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 08:49:29 PM »
Thank you! I'll be making her a two-tailed fox, so she won't be a real Kitsune, but Kitsune-like! ^^

Offline susitna

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2018, 09:03:02 PM »
no problem!! you're also more than welcome to start her off as a multi-tailed fox, and then buy her the mythical item once you have the funds from her posts to make it "official" or smth
1/8 sutsquad // the hive aka veintisiete horny boys // discord: ephemera#0004

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix 'SOULS-- post-apocalyptic werewolf rpg