• x x x
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: pure motives // storage
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2018, 11:52:50 PM »
— THERE IS NO YESTERDAY
TOMORROW'S FAR AWAY —
Code: [Select]
[center][div style="font-family:arial;font-size:12px;color:black;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:90%;"]— THERE IS NO YESTERDAY
TOMORROW'S FAR AWAY —[/div]
[div style="font-family:arial;font-size:11px;letter-spacing:1.5px;margin-top:-4px"][color=black][url]tags[/url] . [url]plot[/url][/color][/div]
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 12:34:04 AM by raiden »
i guess it can't be helped then
info // site married to @ryuu-tan // characters ————————————

Offline raiden

• Rookie
  • x x x
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2018, 03:58:45 PM »
blackabyss abraxus-alvarez-vespertilio-baratheon-noble-lightwood-kuchiki's legacy
created october 30th, 2014
a heckin w.i.p

— born a loner with his mother (annebelle), his father (lyon), and his brother (flynn), blackabyss' birth name was jaxon abraxus.
— when he was younger, he and his parents were separated when a shitty badger attacked them. he then spent a couple weeks looking for them before coming across windclan which he reluctantly joined and changed his name to better fit his new surroundings (blackkit); he had suffered from a broken leg with their medic promptly treated.
— he meet many people but none stood out to him as he had that kind of personality. however, he was given the pleasure of interacting with an individual named frei(kit/paw/heit) and due to the similarity in personality, they instantly became good friends.
— just after meeting frei and establishing an unspoken friendship, blackie met winterkit (who later becomes librarykit/paw), an introverted and shy kitten with an unfathomable love for books. she was one of the first individuals he had an instant connection with. originally, he had no interest in speaking with her winterkit's favourite stories were fairy tales and because of this, blackkit had (very awkwardly) promised to be her 'prince charming' and come to her rescue should anyone pick on her. laughing, both blushed in embarrassment and became best friends after that. though, that friendship didn't last long as she disappeared without a trace.
— soon after librarykit's disappearance, he was promoted to honourguard (shp)
— enter coughkit(later 'paw'), an asthmatic kitten with a terrible cough. blackkit was weary about letting others get too close to him, but he found himself looking for her subconsciously to make sure she was alright; unbeknownst to him, she was his first crush.
— coughkit's and blackkit's friendship was cut short when she suddenly disappeared without a trace just as librarypaw, leaving blackkit alone. frei was still by his side though he did miss coughkit.
— everything was quiet and still and his only friend at the time was frei. he then had the displeasure of meeting a kitten by the name of bluekit and they absolutely despised each other. sad to say, their fun relationship didn't last long either as she up and left without a trace too. she was an uptight bitch but he'll never admit he had fun arguing with her. she held her own against him and he could respect that.
— due to his own parents being lost, he was then adopted by tsukishima (who later becomes jax) and armin (who later becomes dakota then jailbreak). jaxbreak already had two (biological) children: a daughter named violentkit(paw/delights) and raijuu (who later becomes grey). jaxbreak then had more (biological) children on a later date but that's for later.
 . note: this family has some serious issues but holy hell was it fun roleplaying with everyone and the development?? don't even get me started.
— soon after bluekit's disappearance, blackkit became an apprentice and was promoted to guardian (hp). he was very conflicted with his promotion as him and coughkit had promised each other to climb up the ranks together. he was more than tempted to turn down the offer until coughpaw returned, if she would even return. for his apprenticeship, he was mentored by an individual named intermission; someone he greatly respected and thought of as an older brother.
— it was around this time blackpaw met winterkit (who later becomes winterpaw/horizon), an energetic kitten with a strange affiliation for fairies. at first, blackkit only kept him around because he reminded him of flynn, but he steadily grew to love him for him. they've been inseparable since then; forming the closest bond blackabyss has ever had. blackpaw promptly adopted him as his brother and they've been close lifelong friends ever since then.
— being adopted into the jaxbreak family, he felt odd and wasn't sure if his words held any value. aside from that, he had a great relationship with jax, jailbreak, violentpaw and grey, him being the eldest (but only by a month of two). though he connected more with vi and had a more frienemy relationship with grey. but they loved each other whether they wished to admit it or not.
— things got more complicated when vi told him she had sold her soul to get rid of her vampirism (when she had it, she was shunned by their parents and grey was told to avoid her). at a loss, blackpaw swore to do everything in his power to help her and that he wasn't going to abandon her; they grew significantly closer after this. she then confided in him she had a physical bond with an individual named finnishwars (her uncle, jax's brother) who was infamous for causing jax and anyone he's ever loved problems.
— trying to aid his sister, he stumbled across a clanmate named granadepaw who seemed to have taken an interest in him. he wasn't that annoying so he allowed a conversation to ignite. he too disappeared before blackpaw was able to consider him anymore than an acquaintance.
— by the time he was eight months, he was promoted to windclan adviser (hp)

include somewhere in the timeline:
. novopaw, solitairepaw, uma, autopaw and honeypaw (jaxbreak's other kids)
. winter's adopted children and his neices and nephew (julypup, sweaterkit, charité and candor)
. grey's vampireism + change in personality
. jaxbreak's falling out
. jailbreak's suicide then their return sometime later with mental problems/mental instability
. jax dating peachmoon and having the majority of his children hate him for breaking up with jailbreak amongst a couple other things (save for blackpaw bc please stop fighting dads i love you both and i'm not going to chose between you two)
. rhy's breakdown and blackpaw being there to comfort him which strengthened their bond ten fold; and them becoming v close friends
. blackpaw giving jax a necklace for father's day to show that he doesn't hate him and express his gratitude for adopting him even when he was a little shit
. backpaw growing closer to both his adopted parents despite the two not being together anymore
. add polarispride somewhere in there cos he's lit
. winterpaw and blackpaw's fight that brought them closer and accidentally sparked a bromance whoops
. winterpaw's disappearance and blackpaw's (blackabyss?? idk have'ta check) return; all that remained of his brother was his scarf and weapons (kunai). whether he's alive or not remained a mystery
. confinedfreedom (his son) and his npc mother

Offline sachairi

• New Blood
  • wash it all away —
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2018, 11:33:06 AM »
trackalackin w/ this b o i
— THERE IS NO YESTERDAY
TOMORROW'S FAR AWAY —

Offline raiden

• Rookie
  • x x x
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2018, 01:10:39 AM »
quick dump of carrie's appearance bc i'm to tired rn to put it in his tags + fix height res. he's huge in this spoiler for some reason?? maybe add worded des. under him??: ShowHide

i'm hecking tired but i decided to write his description after all. note to self: come back and edit l8r

carrie is first of all a somali cat with interesting fur patterns. he had medium-large ears and mis-matched eyes: his right being a firey orange and his left being a grassy green. the kind of green that healthy plants would be. chloroplast n shit. he has short fur with the patch of fur on his chest and his tail being the only exceptions. the fur on his chest, neck area, sides of his face and tail are vv soft for whatever reason. uhhhh the base of his fur is a ruddy-brown-orange colour though the fur on his chest is a much lighter colour of a peachy-beige with bits of dark brownish-maroon in there. the bits of brownish-maroon and peachy-beige could be spotted littered in a couple places over his body (his chest, slightly below his chest, his back and theighs). he also has a stripe that starts in the center of his forehead (the tip looks like a mountain) that trails down his back and to the tip of his tail. his nose is a dirt brown colour, the insides of his ears, his toes and "eyeliner" and the pair of lines under his eyes are the same brownish-maroon color that is seen on the rest of his body.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 01:23:25 AM by raiden »

Offline raiden

• Rookie
  • x x x
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2018, 04:21:57 PM »
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. "Sed elementum nulla placerat mi scelerisque varius. Donec vestibulum lobortis turpis. Nulla varius luctus blandit. Suspendisse fermentum aliquet odio, vel pulvinar enim tempus eu. Donec malesuada enim eget felis mattis, eu cursus eros pharetra." Cras sodales nisl ante, vitae ornare mi commodo eu. Aenean sagittis, est et lobortis semper, quam neque finibus ligula, a blandit metus nisl sit amet mi. Integer laoreet non nibh et sagittis. "Quisque non viverra leo, sodales aliquam nisi. Aliquam erat volutpat. Praesent elit tortor, hendrerit fringilla mauris sit amet," condimentum iaculis erat. Aenean dapibus porttitor tortor, at elementum lectus varius ac. Aenean porta maximus odio ut volutpat. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Integer aliquet dui neque. Nam tempus neque eget condimentum fringilla. Fusce at quam et odio cursus sodales. Phasellus non facilisis nulla. Nullam dictum arcu nec molestie eleifend. In quis mi libero. Curabitur interdum nunc massa, id ultricies massa dapibus eu. Nullam laoreet ligula a lacus semper, a gravida lectus sodales. Fusce egestas efficitur fermentum. Duis feugiat elementum laoreet. Donec diam libero, congue in luctus condimentum, pellentesque quis enim. Aenean vitae feugiat leo, accumsan finibus ipsum. Donec iaculis tincidunt ipsum, ut rutrum lectus maximus nec. Etiam tincidunt sapien vitae ex tempus, eget ornare lacus hendrerit. Curabitur at lorem porta, maximus augue in, convallis nulla. Nulla sollicitudin et dolor quis consequat. Nulla leo leo, ultricies eget dui ut, laoreet sollicitudin turpis. Aenean egestas magna lectus, id sagittis nibh vehicula id. Fusce ac hendrerit enim. Fusce aliquet lobortis pretium. Nullam ut pharetra libero, id venenatis ipsum. Quisque et diam convallis, ullamcorper purus condimentum, ornare libero. Sed ornare porta dictum. Quisque vel aliquet metus, sed ultricies augue. Vestibulum posuere odio id nunc ullamcorper aliquet. Sed elementum libero mattis sem consequat, vitae venenatis lorem vehicula. Quisque et magna non quam elementum vehicula. Nullam lobortis, ipsum et tincidunt cursus, nisl arcu venenatis tortor, id laoreet orci diam consectetur ante. Quisque nec purus vel lectus egestas porttitor. Proin dignissim ultricies tortor quis pretium. Proin ut eros placerat, tempor tortor eget, porta leo. Nullam dignissim consectetur consequat. Pellentesque et nisl sem. Mauris luctus tincidunt elit. Aliquam erat volutpat. Nunc eget augue quis dui gravida feugiat.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 01:50:44 PM by raiden »

Offline raiden

• Rookie
  • x x x
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2018, 04:39:17 PM »

— DON'T BRING A KNIFE TO A GUN FIGHT —
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 04:40:50 PM by raiden »

Offline raiden

• Rookie
  • x x x
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2018, 07:39:54 PM »
✦✦✦
a pair of unnatural pristine luminaries came into focus as a small gasp escaped their mouth. blinking their eyes, their expressionless gaze rested on the large pool of blue that began less than a couple yards from their small paws for the longest of while. completely memorized by the colour, movement and vastness. but wait- what was that? it was a harsh contrast of pale yellow that dances on the surface. was that light? the water created light? no, they feel it was something else. once this thought entered their mind, they began to take in the scenery and smell. it was bright and warm and there was a weird scent in the air. but before they could uncover all the mysteries of their new surroundings, they would first like to know why there is a light awe-inspiring shimmer on the water. looking around, the child trotted towards some trees and looked behind them before running over to a large rock and climbing onto it. brows furrowed, they then turned their head upwards and noticed a small radiant circle in the sky that shone one hundred times brighter than the ocean's light. fascinated, they continued to stare directly at it for a few more seconds before crying out in pain and looking away. momentarily blinded, they lost their footing and tumbled down the rock and onto the sand. that was a new experience. pain. that was something they would like to avoid if they could. note to self: do not look at the bright circle in the sky. another note to self: the bright circle in the sky makes the water pretty and provides light to see. oh and one more note to self: do not look at bright sky circle or bad feeling will happen.

rising to their paws, the kitten rubbed their eyes and drew it back when they felt something moist. water? from their eyes? t-tears? although they were crying from the pain, it didn't show on their face nor did they register they were crying because of the pain. as far as they were concerned, they were two independent occurrences. they watched as the tears fell onto the sand and taking their paw, they rubbed their face. looking at the water droplets that remained on their fur, they blinked once before licking it. water is important for survival. to think their body would shed it so easily. but they suppose it was alright since there was a large pool of water before them. they'll just replenish what they lost. rising to their paws, they rubbed their eyes to try and get rid of the dark circle they seem to be seeing everywhere they look as they wobbled to the ocean. the water gently lapped at their paws in an enticing manner as they leaned down. as soon as their tongue touched the surface of the water and drew back into their mouth, they grimaced and shook their head vigorously as they quickly backed away from the water. plopping themselves down, they repeatedly began to lick their maw in hopes of getting rid of the terrible taste. note to self: water tastes like tears but worst. frowning, they suddenly felt thirsty but knew better than to drink the sparkling lie-water again. they had just woken up in this beautiful world and they feel it's already trying to kill them.

the young kitten didn't know where they came from as their earliest memory is opening their eyes a couple minutes ago. however, despite just being "born," they were aware of some things. for example, water, the sky, colours, air, their name– fracturedkit. they are aware of the basics, however, why this water tastes odd, why the sky is blue, how colours can be blended together or which colours look nice together, the necessity of air or why they automatically introduce themselves as "cronas" instead of their supposed birth name remains a mystery. aside from their name and species, they have no idea who they are as an individual which should be troubling and under normal circumstances it would be. however, they don't appear to have any- rather much emotions. they do not know how to process the information gathered so they feel no distinct way about it. matter of fact, they're more concerned with how sand is made. they look like small rocks but what force is strong enough to crush a rock? is it even possible? is sand something completely different? they didn't like how it made its way in between their toes, but if they push their paws farther into it, the sand becomes much cooler than the sand on top. does that mean the circle in the sky generates heat and light equals heat? they also produce heat but does not give off light. though, things that are alive produce heat too so does that mean the sky circle is alive? are they and the circle somehow connected? cronas had more questions than answers and they weren't sure how to feel about it.

the young javanese feline turned their cranium to lick their shoulder before retreating under a tree for shade. blinking slowly, cronas curled up beside the tree though they did not close their eyes. they had no idea where they were and they were feeling a bit overwhelmed. overwhelmed. they would like to avoid this feeling too if possible. inhaling they spoke quietly, "cronas is... unsure."
---- sincerely, inadvertent ignorance ・゚✧*
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 09:39:56 PM by raiden »

Offline raiden

• Rookie
  • x x x
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2018, 07:53:08 PM »
cronas' playlist
• some night - f.u.n
" some nights, I stay up cashing in my bad luck / Some nights, I call it a draw / Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle / Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off / But I still wake up, I still see your ghost / Oh Lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for / What do I stand for? / What do I stand for? / Most nights, I don't know anymore "
• somewhere i belong - linkin park
" I wanna heal, I wanna feel / What I thought was never real / I wanna let go of the pain I've felt so long (Erase all the pain 'til it's gone) / I wanna heal, I wanna feel / Like I'm close to something real / I wanna find something I've wanted all along / Somewhere I belong "
• i am machine - three days grace
" i am machine, i never sleep, i keep my eyes wide open / i am machine, a part of me wishes i can just feel something / i am machine i never sleep until i fix what’s broken / i am machine a part of me wishes i can just feel something "
• You’re not my kind - five finger death punch
" Here we go again / Life turns another corner / No way around it / I was born to fall behind / Here I go again / Life makes another loner / No way around it / You will never be my kind / you’re nor my kind "
• chasing cars - snow patrol
( the entire song, really )
• over my head - the fray
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 10:20:08 AM by raiden »

Offline raiden

• Rookie
  • x x x
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2018, 02:43:14 AM »
would you lie with me and just forget the world ;; tags: ShowHide
GENERAL INFO / HEART CHART / PLOTTING THREAD / STORAGE / ASK.FM
✧ RAIDEN ;; RAE, rai, AIDEN, ONEE-CHAN [reserved], MORE TBA
 — likes nicknames
 — honourifics welcomed
✧ pangender?? genderfluid?? ;; any pronouns ;; no preference ;; dfab
 — they don't even fucking know themselves. they're still figuring it out. bottom line: they don't have a preference. both, any and all is good.
✧ eighteen [18] ;; mental age depends on situation
 — d.o.b is a secret xoxox
 — pisces
 — ages realistically
✧ florida, u.s.a
 — official titles: mom [irl], guardian angel [irl], the innocent one [irl], semi-pacifist [irl]
 — unofficial titles: archangel [irl], god's favourite [irl], cinnamon roll [irl]

RELATIONSHIPS / RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
✧ panromantic, demisexual (demipansexual. whatever floats ur boat my dude)
** why the f u c k is everyone so attractive?? like excuse you can you stop that with your face and your personality?? i'm trying to work here, not shower you in love, respect and adoration. thanks
✧ single ;; {0} crush(es) ;; {0} "maybe" crush(es)
 — not actively seeking realtionships
 — medium difficulty to impress
 — sometimes doesn't realize they're being flirted with
 — sometimes doesn't realize his playful behavior can/will be considered flirting
 — gets embarrassed and flustered easily so please be gentle with her
✧ mum xx father ;; siblings: older brother, older sister, younger brother
 — refers to siblings as nii-san and/or big bro (older brother), dean (older sister), and adam (younger brother)
✧ trusts: close friends and family
 — trusts close friends and siblings more
✧ ½ of shiphere ⅓ of shiphere ¼ of shiphere ⅕ of shiphere
✧ [un]offical adopted lovelies: tba

APPEARANCE / REFERENCE / HANGING IN THERE / STATS { (˵ ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o˵)% }
5'5" [165cm] and 120-125lbs [54.4-56.7kg] raiden is certain he is done growing but he's too stubborn to admit it; he's doing his best and trying to stay positive and with that, he hopes to grow a couple more centemetres. he's hoping he's be able to make it to 5'6" but it seems even that is a shot in the dark. but enough about their height. starting from the top, they have shoulder length light brown hair that suffers from serious shrinkage due of their african american heritage. though, should it be stretched, two inches is added to give it the shoulder length previously stated. light brown eyes that turn a beautiful lighter brown in the sun and light ebony skin, she takes mostly after her half-white father - who's mother is german with the whole blond and blue eyes sha-bam. raiden loves her sweet grandmother very much. while on the topic of heritage, he is african american (namely carribean), irish, scottish, british and german with tibbits of french, spanish and possibly canadian. continuing on, they are somewhat thin and if they don't over gorge themselves on food, they do not gain weight due to their high metabolism (thanks dad). albeit when she does gain weight, it goes straight to her thighs rendering some of her pants useless until her body converts the fat into energy and through chemical science makes her thighs smaller. sharp face with features that are both soft and sharp, they have been told their breasts are fairly large for their body and honestly?? they've seen bigger??? on smaller people so??? also, genetics fam. both her grandma's are packin' ok ok. putting that behind us forever, he appears mostly approachable and usually wears a kind expression because he's been told his content expression looks rude and unsociable. which is good considering he doesn't like a lot of the people he has to be around in his daily life.
 ** when walking around with family members in public, friends of family that has never seen them ask if they were adopted due to the difference in skin tones
 ** gets asked the "what are you?" question at least fifteen-twenty times a year. used to bother her at first but if perfectly okay with it now cx
 ** plans to learn more languages for the sole purpose of confusing others he minors in chaotic neutral

— clothing: { x } { x } { x } { x } { x }
** style is pop punk, punk rock, tomboy and sort of unisex/androgynous attires
 ** rarely wears anything girly/frilly and flowing but even they wish to feel pretty sometimes so once in a blue moon exceptions are made
 ** very inexperienced with makeup and only does lid and eyeliner

— accessories: pierced standard lobes ;; pierced orbitals [future] ;; three helix on right ear [future] ;; two helix on left ear [future] ;; industrial on left ear [future] ;; viper bites above left eye [future] ;; pierced left side of lip [future] ;; tongue piercing [undecided, future]
** mother isn't very keen on many of these piercings so he's going to wait after he moves out bc mum i love you but i'mma look chill af ok ok
 — belongings: [see accessories] ;; cellphone ;; wacom tablet and pen ;; laptop ;; tablet ;; glasses ;; more tba
 — injuries/illnesses: allergies ;; asthma ;; weak immune system
 ** left elbow sometimes locks up/causes random momentary mild pains due to a fracture in fifth grade.

BEHAVIOUR / MAMA BEAR / A. / B. / C.
✧ infp ;; RAVENPUFF ;; THE CAREGIVER ;; ABNEGATION ;; TRUE NEUTRAL
✧ where to even begin?? raiden is a very quiet individual who would much rather sit in solitude than go outside. save if she has to, then she will. or if she and a couple of close friends are going somewhere, she'll glue herself to their side but go with them nonetheless. she's very introverted and people honestly frighten her to the point where she'll start shaking if she has to interact with them; large groups of people terrify her even more. she's weak and unable to fend for herself (a perceived personality projected onto her), which makes others feel the need to take care of her; both a good thing and a bad one. they mostly keep to themselves and if others do not come to them regularly with the intent of friendship, they wouldn't have any friends - not that they would mind much. but they are unwilling to give up the close friends they've attained now. not without a fight anyways. moving on, he's painfully shy, but that point was probably gotten already. though, he will grow a pair in others time of need. though, however asocial he may be, if the need to talk to another is strong enough, he will do so. not only that, but if an individual is kind and welcoming towards him first, he will gladly latch onto said person and instantly warm up to them. besides their timid nature, raiden is a very open individual who enjoys intelligent conversations just as much as they do pointless and stupid ones. they're friendly, easygoing and just wants to see others succeed in their lives. they mess up a lot but they are doing their best anyways and although they know they can be a bit distant, know that they're always thinking about those they care about. she loves hearing about others accomplishments and it motivates her to get some stuff done as well. though she may collapse into a heap on the floor and say she'll do all of these things tomorrow then never actually do it. she's caring, and pretty difficult to annoy, anger and/or offend because she's a more go-with-the flow kind of person.

INTERACTION / IMPROVISED WEAPON / AS LETHAL AS IT NEEDS TO BE / THE MAN MAKES THE WEAPON
✧ physically easy-medium ;; mentally extreme ;; emotionally hard
✧ dislikes confrontation ;; little knowledge in medicine ;; self defense can use some work ;; okay at hand-to-hand combat ;; likes using weapons but prefers hand to hand ;; has never physically fought anyone so far in their life
✧ will fight if provoked enough (very hard to offend/annoy/anger) ;; will end own fights (honestly, what's the point of fighting anyways??) ;; not keen on ending other's (petty) fights ;; will attempt to resolve matters peacefully with verbal confrontation ;; will engage in physical conflict should anyone on 'trust' list be harmed/provoked with a less than 30% chance of verbal confrontation
✧ can powerplay peaceful/nonviolent acts
✧ attack in italicized purple
 — or don't attack. please don't attack he'll start crying.
✧ opinions are opinions and should be respected. that goes for raiden's and other people's as well. unless they're completely bogus like lions live in the ocean like binch no??? they don't?? that would be rad and there is a possibility considering we've only uncovered so much of our oceans but until scientists make a public announcement saying a new species of lion was discovered then you are incorrect now good day.

MISCELLANEOUS
✧ roleplays jeong anargyros in blackfall, cronas in the typhoon and sachairi
✧ dead inside
✧ loves tea
✧ allergic to peanuts
✧ lives in the void
✧ loves science and everything to do with science and space science
✧ right handed
✧ likes anime, manga, kpop and a bunch of other things
✧ learning french
✧ favourite colours are black, purple and gold
✧ ask for discord and tumblr <33

i saw the devil today and he looked a lot like me ;; playlist: ShowHide
✧ [ jekyll and hyde ] by five finger death punch
✧ [ wrong side of heaven ] by five finger death punch
✧ [ bad company ] by five finger death punch
✧ [ the bleeding ] by five finger death punch
✧ [ under and over it ] by five finger death punch
✧ [ my nemesis ] by five finger death punch
✧ [ got your six ] by five finger death punch
✧ [ glorious ] by macklemore and ryan lewis
✧ [ miracles in december ] by exo
✧ [ crayon ] by g dragon
✧ [ zutter ] by g dragon and t.o.p
✧ [ dope ] by bts
✧ [ fire ] by bts
✧ [ call me baby ] by exo
✧ [ dirt and roses ] by rise against
✧ [ ambulance ] by my chemical romance
✧ [ the sharpest lives ] by my chemical romance
✧ [ emperor’s new clothes ] by panic at the disco
✧ [ this is how i disappear ] by my chemical romance
✧ [ here comes a thought ] by the steven universe soundtrack
✧ [ do it for her ] by the steven universe soundtrack
✧ [ stronger than you ] by the steven universe soundtrack
✧ [ breaking the habit ] by linkin park
✧ [ sincerely, me ] by the dear even hanson soundtrack
✧ [ crawling ] by linkin park
✧ [ break ] by linkin park
✧ [ over my head (cable car) ] by the fray
✧ [ chasing cars ] by snow patrol
✧ [ dna ] by bts
✧ [ we are bulletproof ] by bts
✧ [ blood, sweat and tears ] by bts
✧ [ ringa ling ] by taeyang
✧ [ bang bang bang ] by bigbang
✧ [ coup d'etat ] by g dragon
✧ [ monster ] by exo
✧ [ i am machine ] by three days grace
✧ [ animal i've become ] by three days grace
✧ [ time of dying ] by three days grace
✧ [ i hate everything about you ] by three days grace
✧ [ pain ] by three days grace
✧ [ break ] by three days grace
✧ [ fallen angel ] by three days grace
✧ [ iris ] by the goo goo dolls
✧ [ face down ] by the red jumpsuit apparatus
✧ [ your guardian angel ] by the red jumpsuit apparatus
✧ [ na na na ] by my chemical romance
✧ [ welcome home ] by heaven's basement
✧ [ nothing left to lose ] by heavens basement
✧ [ adrenaline ] by shinedown
✧ [ enemies ] by shinedown
✧ [ cardboard castles ] watsky
✧ [ trauma ] by seventeen
✧ [ high school never ends ] by bowling for soup
✧ [ big bad wolf ] by in this moment
✧ [ church ] by fall out boy
✧ [ champion ] by fall out boy
✧ [ meet the monster ] by five finger death punch
✧ [ sound of madness ] shinedown
✧ [ i don't think i love you ] by hoobastank
✧ [ young and menance ] by fall out boy
✧ [ wilson (expensive mistakes) ] by fall out boy

- just songs that i like/listen to. not necessarily describing myself
- definitely not a full list lmao

our dawn is brighter than the day ;; shoutout corner: ShowHide
wip oof
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 02:30:11 PM by raiden »

Offline raiden

• Rookie
  • x x x
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2018, 01:37:42 PM »
★ ★ ★ ★
a pair of unnatural pristine luminaries came into focus as a small gasp escaped their mouth. blinking their eyes, their expressionless gaze rested on the large pool of blue that began less than a couple yards from their small paws for the longest of while. completely memorized by the colour, movement and vastness. but wait- what was that? it was a harsh contrast of pale yellow that dances on the surface. was that light? the water created light? no, they feel it was something else. once this thought entered their mind, they began to take in the scenery and smell. it was bright and warm and there was a weird scent in the air. but before they could uncover all the mysteries of their new surroundings, they would first like to know why there is a light awe-inspiring shimmer on the water. looking around, the child trotted towards some trees and looked behind them before running over to a large rock and climbing onto it. brows furrowed, they then turned their head upwards and noticed a small radiant circle in the sky that shone one hundred times brighter than the ocean's light. fascinated, they continued to stare directly at it for a few more seconds before crying out in pain and looking away. momentarily blinded, they lost their footing and tumbled down the rock and onto the sand. that was a new experience. pain. that was something they would like to avoid if they could. note to self: do not look at the bright circle in the sky. another note to self: the bright circle in the sky makes the water pretty and provides light to see. oh and one more note to self: do not look at bright sky circle or bad feeling will happen.

rising to their paws, the kitten rubbed their eyes and drew it back when they felt something moist. water? from their eyes? t-tears? although they were crying from the pain, it didn't show on their face nor did they register they were crying because of the pain. as far as they were concerned, they were two independent occurrences. they watched as the tears fell onto the sand and taking their paw, they rubbed their face. looking at the water droplets that remained on their fur, they blinked once before licking it. water is important for survival. to think their body would shed it so easily. but they suppose it was alright since there was a large pool of water before them. they'll just replenish what they lost. rising to their paws, they rubbed their eyes to try and get rid of the dark circle they seem to be seeing everywhere they look as they wobbled to the ocean. the water gently lapped at their paws in an enticing manner as they leaned down. as soon as their tongue touched the surface of the water and drew back into their mouth, they grimaced and shook their head vigorously as they quickly backed away from the water. plopping themselves down, they repeatedly began to lick their maw in hopes of getting rid of the terrible taste. note to self: water tastes like tears but worst. frowning, they suddenly felt thirsty but knew better than to drink the sparkling lie-water again. they had just woken up in this beautiful world and they feel it's already trying to kill them.

the young kitten didn't know where they came from as their earliest memory is opening their eyes a couple minutes ago. however, despite just being "born," they were aware of some things. for example, water, the sky, colours, air, their name– fracturedkit. they are aware of the basics, however, why this water tastes odd, why the sky is blue, how colours can be blended together or which colours look nice together, the necessity of air or why they automatically introduce themselves as "cronas" instead of their supposed birth name remains a mystery. aside from their name and species, they have no idea who they are as an individual which should be troubling and under normal circumstances it would be. however, they don't appear to have any- rather much emotions. they do not know how to process the information gathered so they feel no distinct way about it. matter of fact, they're more concerned with how sand is made. they look like small rocks but what force is strong enough to crush a rock? is it even possible? is sand something completely different? they didn't like how it made its way in between their toes, but if they push their paws farther into it, the sand becomes much cooler than the sand on top. does that mean the circle in the sky generates heat and light equals heat? they also produce heat but does not give off light. though, things that are alive produce heat too so does that mean the sky circle is alive? are they and the circle somehow connected? cronas had more questions than answers and they weren't sure how to feel about it.

the young javanese feline turned their cranium to lick their shoulder before retreating under a tree for shade. blinking slowly, cronas curled up beside the tree though they did not close their eyes. they had no idea where they were and they were feeling a bit overwhelmed. overwhelmed. they would like to avoid this feeling too if possible. inhaling they spoke quietly, "cronas is... unsure."

- cardboardpup(castles)
- "card"
- maybe three months?? seven?
- male
- a sweetheart
- gentle soul
- hates conflict
- alaskan malamute
 . fluffy good pure whole lovely boy
tumblr text posts that p much sums him up: ShowHide
card: i would die for you
other person: i would die for you too
card, on the verged of tears: (whispers) please don't

other person: you are what you eat
card: i don't remember eating a huge disappointment

card, defending himself: oh yeah? well, i've got five words for you, buddy!
card, sniffing: please, be nice to me.

rough sketch of card: ShowHide
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 06:39:46 PM by raiden »

Offline raiden

• Rookie
  • x x x
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2018, 01:22:22 AM »
character names?? character ideas?? characters???

cardboardcastles
 . “card” ;; wholesome n good with heart made of pure gold though v timid and big in structure
medicateddaydream
 - "medi" ;; maybe sluggish and slow but a medicinal genius?? ;; maybe has insomnia and can’t sleep without someone being close to them or just has insomnia in general?? ;; short term memory loss for everything except the names of medicines and their purpose ;; tired™️
calvarychoir - using; changed to renegadeanthem yeet
 . “cal”, “c.c” ;; rough around the edges and a bit of a brute with a lovely voice ;; probably a hopeless romantic that falls in love too easily though denies it ;; v patient with kids not so much adults ;; would take over hell if they had the power to ;; supernatural being of sorts??? ;; dad(dy) material
isadore
 . ya boy
angelblade
 . basically tamoya
nightcore - used; changed name to zebulon ; dropped character
 . ya boy
tectonicshift / acidrain / solarflare
 . “tech” “tony” / “sid” / “sol” “sola”;; mad scientist looking to cut people up for scientific purposes,,, probably ;; v intelligent in everything science ;; low patience for others but enjoys teaching ;; a college professor with an air of class ;; always has some odd stain on their fur they’re not sure where it came from themselves
decembermiracles
 . "dee" "deedee" "desce" (pronounced D.C) "dessi" "december" / "mira" ;; a gentle and timid child obsessed with dragonflies and doing good even if it means harming themselves in the process ;; hates confrontation and talking to others and grows anxious easily ;; wants to protect everyone and aspires to be everyone's hero or at least someone they look up to ;; is vv soft but is vv hardcore too
wildnature
 . "will" "wild" ;; chaotic and will fight you and your daughter and your grandma and pet turtle ;; literally so hard to control and tame and cannot sit still ;; can fall asleep anywhere at any time ;; favourite curse word is "dumbass" and their favourite sound is really strong winds so that tells you a quite a bit about them lel ;; hella protective though insist they aren't bc their intense pride wont let them ;; "its okay the doctor said i had internal bleeding, that's where the blood's suppose to be cc:" ;; never takes without giving back but he never expects anything in return so will very much cry when given gifts ;; favourite flowers are the Hydrangea, chocolate cosmos and lamprocapnos (bleeding heart flower) ;; will not ask for help until he's beaten, bruised and bloody
naturalphenomenon
 . "nat" ;; chaotic, but not nothing compared to wildnature ;; dumb bitch disease runs in their family ;; their alignment is dumbass hoe on a budget but you'd never guess that since they're dripping in designer ;; vvvv intelligent and has lots of brain cells but only uses one bc it's more fun that way ;; either an alcoholic or going to be one ;; carefree and hard to hold down ;; vvv serious when it comes to other's well-being and their health and will listen to them and take care of them for hours and days on end if it means they'll feel better ;; cupcakes are the best dont @ them ;; red velvet and cookie dough is their favourite ;; if they really like someone be it platonically, romantically or sexually, they will give them food-related nicknames i.e sprinkles, cheesecake, keylime (pie), strawberry shortcake the names usually correspond with their appearance or personality ;;
confinedfreedom
 . ya boy
chrysanthemumtears
 . "chrys" "christian" chrysan" ;; ya'll bitches cant even s p e l l soft ;; baby™️ ;; delicate but not weak ;; mute ;; would walk headfirst into danger if someone doesn't stop them ;; selfless but only to a degree ;; one of their goals is to become an assassin ;; crybaby for everyone but themselves
falseindependence
 . "faa" "false" / "indie" ;; wip
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 09:21:40 PM by raiden »

Offline raiden

• Rookie
  • x x x
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2018, 08:11:12 PM »
RENEGADEANTHEM—
Jeong, though he did not participate in the raid, knew of it and the plan of kidnapping children. Seemed messed up to him, taking children from their parents but who knows? Maybe they were doing them a solid if they were anything like his folks. He only held onto vague memories of them and indistinct murmurs that he couldn't understand; vague forms and on occasion screams and moments of pain. Then he realized he was alone and told them good riddance. The faint memories he does have of them weren't great ones, he could say that much. So if they were saving children from that sort of life then more power to them. But what if the kids had found a lovely home afterwards like he did? Were they taken as well? Was there a criteria that needed to be met or did they steal whichever child they got their hands on? He felt his chest tighten for a moment before he shoved the idea out his mind. It's nothing that concerned him. Doing this weakened the enemy and made them stronger. Looking at it from a strategic standpoint, it's a brilliant idea. Alright, time to stop thinking about it. He was only hurting himself. What's done is done.

Passing by the docks, his attention was grabbed when he heard loud noises. Looking around for the source, he noticed the small group of individuals making a commotion over nothing. Rolling his eyes, the man continued only to stop in his tracks when he heard a child's voice. His interest renewed, Jeong looked back at the group and noticed the child in the midst of it. Smiling in amusement, the man watched as the child ferociously fought back, appreciating his energy and determination. He wondered how long the boy would be able to fight for himself before the adult overwhelmed him. Standing some good yards away with his arms crossed, he watched the spectacle with curious eyes. When the boy managed to create some distance, Jeong watched as he ran towards the edge of the dock. Stupid, he thought in amusement. you've got no where else to go. Just give up- or do you intend to jump in the water? He laughed to himself. Of course you're not going to- oh my fucking god he actually jumped into the water! Did he have some sort of death wish?! Panicking, Jeong sprinted towards the dock he jumped off of, pushing the others out the way. Sucking in a large quantity of air, he dove in without hesitation and began to search for the child. It was incredibly hard to see and he hoped he wouldn't get bit or stung by whatever creatures thrived there, but that was the least of his concerns. If he doesn't hurry, Kai was going to drown and he'd much rather get the bite and-or sting and save him in contrast to getting the bite and-or sting and the child losing his life due to his incompetence.

With every passing second, it was getting harder to breathe. Swimming up to the surface, he coughed and swallowed another gulp of air to provide some relief to his screaming lungs. Inhaling once more, he dove back down in hopes of finding him this time. Noticing a blurred figure first then his facial features told Jeong he had located him. relief washed over him as he swam closer to the other's smaller frame. When he was close enough, the man let out a frightened scream that shot bubbles out of his mouth. Reminding him he was a) under water and b) already low on oxygen so he shouldn't be wasting it by screaming. Was this really him? Well I'll be damned. A mermaid. Merman? Merboy? He nodded to himself. Merboy. Swimming closer to him, Jeong attempted to hooked his arms around the child's waist and taking Kai's arm, he wrapped it around his own neck. Making sure he was secure - it would make the rescue mission all for naught if Kai slipped out of his grasp - Jeong began to swim towards the surface, doing his best to ignore the fire that spontaneously lit within his lungs. Moving around so much and not being able to breathe was a terrible experience. Not to mention the extra strength needed to move in water. Once he came up for air again, his eyes stung and he was coughing, his body desperately trying to rid itself of the water that went down the wrong tube on multiple occasions.

He was still fighting to breath properly when he addressed the child in his arms. "Are you... you okay?" Seriously, fighting off a group of people, jumping into a body of water knowing that he couldn't swim and turning out to be a merboy? This kid is metal. Judging from his outburst, he must be one of the kidnapped individuals. Jeong wasn't able to piece his reasoning for jumping into the water together, but he could always ask later. Right now, he should question whether to take him out the water of keep him in due to... recent discoveries. He wasn't going to act like he knew how to tend to creatures that weren't fully human. Hell, he still didn't know how to tend to humans. For now, he'll do what he knew how to and hope for the best. That meant getting Kai out the water. Merboy or not, he still had some human in him which meant the possibility of him catching a cold is real. Swimming closer to the docks, he found his voice once more and spoke up. "If any one of you touch him, I'll fucking kill you." He warned with a growl. A bluff but they wouldn't know what. Jeong doesn't kill without good reason to. As he neared the dock, he aimed to lift the child up so he could crawl back onto it. Once he was up and onto it, the man would haul himself onto it as well, laying on his back as he breathed heavily. He wanted to scold him, but it didn't make any sense to do so. Kai was only trying to defend himself and when he was pushed into a corner, he acted senselessly as most people do. Remaining quiet for a moment, Jeong turned his head to look at Kai with a small smile. "Now correct me if I'm wrong," he started lightheartedly. "but I have a feeling you don't want to be here."
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 09:52:18 PM by raiden »

Offline raiden

• Rookie
  • x x x
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2018, 05:20:36 PM »
Jeong, though he did not participate in the raid, knew of it and the plan of kidnapping children. Seemed messed up to him, taking children from their parents but who knows? Maybe they were doing them a solid if they were anything like his folks. He only held onto vague memories of them and indistinct murmurs that he couldn't understand; vague forms and on occasion screams and moments of pain. Then he realized he was alone and told them good riddance. The faint memories he does have of them weren't great ones, he could say that much. So if they were saving children from that sort of life then more power to them. But what if the kids had found a lovely home afterwards like he did? Were they taken as well? Was there a criteria that needed to be met or did they steal whichever child they got their hands on? He felt his chest tighten for a moment before he shoved the idea out his mind. It's nothing that concerned him. Doing this weakened the enemy and made them stronger. Looking at it from a strategic standpoint, it's a brilliant idea. Alright, time to stop thinking about it. He was only hurting himself. What's done is done.

Passing by the docks, his attention was grabbed when he heard loud noises. Looking around for the source, he noticed the small group of individuals making a commotion over nothing. Rolling his eyes, the man continued only to stop in his tracks when he heard a child's voice. His interest renewed, Jeong looked back at the group and noticed the child in the midst of it. Smiling in amusement, the man watched as the child ferociously fought back, appreciating his energy and determination. He wondered how long the boy would be able to fight for himself before the adult overwhelmed him. Standing some good yards away with his arms crossed, he watched the spectacle with curious eyes. When the boy managed to create some distance, Jeong watched as he ran towards the edge of the dock. Stupid, he thought in amusement. you've got no where else to go. Just give up- or do you intend to jump in the water? He laughed to himself. Of course you're not going to- oh my fucking god he actually jumped into the water! Did he have some sort of death wish?! Panicking, Jeong sprinted towards the dock he jumped off of, pushing the others out the way. Sucking in a large quantity of air, he dove in without hesitation and began to search for the child. It was incredibly hard to see and he hoped he wouldn't get bit or stung by whatever creatures thrived there, but that was the least of his concerns. If he doesn't hurry, Kai was going to drown and he'd much rather get the bite and-or sting and save him in contrast to getting the bite and-or sting and the child losing his life due to his incompetence.

With every passing second, it was getting harder to breathe. Swimming up to the surface, he coughed and swallowed another gulp of air to provide some relief to his screaming lungs. Inhaling once more, he dove back down in hopes of finding him this time. Noticing a blurred figure first then his facial features told Jeong he had located him. relief washed over him as he swam closer to the other's smaller frame. When he was close enough, the man let out a frightened scream that shot bubbles out of his mouth. Reminding him he was a) under water and b) already low on oxygen so he shouldn't be wasting it by screaming. Was this really him? Well I'll be damned. A mermaid. Merman? Merboy? He nodded to himself. Merboy. Swimming closer to him, Jeong attempted to hooked his arms around the child's waist and taking Kai's arm, he wrapped it around his own neck. Making sure he was secure - it would make the rescue mission all for naught if Kai slipped out of his grasp - Jeong began to swim towards the surface, doing his best to ignore the fire that spontaneously lit within his lungs. Moving around so much and not being able to breathe was a terrible experience. Not to mention the extra strength needed to move in water. Once he came up for air again, his eyes stung and he was coughing, his body desperately trying to rid itself of the water that went down the wrong tube on multiple occasions.

He was still fighting to breath properly when he addressed the child in his arms. "Are you... you okay?" Seriously, fighting off a group of people, jumping into a body of water knowing that he couldn't swim and turning out to be a merboy? This kid is metal. Judging from his outburst, he must be one of the kidnapped individuals. Jeong wasn't able to piece his reasoning for jumping into the water together, but he could always ask later. Right now, he should question whether to take him out the water of keep him in due to... recent discoveries. He wasn't going to act like he knew how to tend to creatures that weren't fully human. Hell, he still didn't know how to tend to humans. For now, he'll do what he knew how to and hope for the best. That meant getting Kai out the water. Merboy or not, he still had some human in him which meant the possibility of him catching a cold is real. Swimming closer to the docks, he found his voice once more and spoke up. "If any one of you touch him, I'll fucking kill you." He warned with a growl. A bluff but they wouldn't know what. Jeong doesn't kill without good reason to. As he neared the dock, he aimed to lift the child up so he could crawl back onto it. Once he was up and onto it, the man would haul himself onto it as well, laying on his back as he breathed heavily. He wanted to scold him, but it didn't make any sense to do so. Kai was only trying to defend himself and when he was pushed into a corner, he acted senselessly as most people do. Remaining quiet for a moment, Jeong turned his head to look at Kai with a small smile. "Now correct me if I'm wrong," he started lightheartedly. "but I have a feeling you don't want to be here."
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 05:27:33 PM by raiden »

Offline raiden

• Rookie
  • x x x
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2018, 05:45:18 PM »

« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 01:35:44 PM by raiden »

Offline raiden

• Rookie
  • x x x
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2018, 07:06:37 PM »
GENERAL INFO: ShowHide
. Calvarychoir ;; "Cal" for short ;; C.C or CeCe for the privileged few
. Male ;; Masculine Pronouns ;; he/him/his
. Seventeen months ;; Born April 10th;; Aries ;; Created June 14th
. Eurasian lynx ;; maybe a dak ashen grey with white ear tufts, "eyeliner", toes and tail tip? with black lynx markings and firebrick, darkred, or darkmagenta coloured eyes??
. Demon??
. Npc xx Npc
 - killed both his parents, siblings and the rest of his group save for very young children
 - they were all fucked up anyways
. Panromantic, pansexual
 - not good at love ;; inexperienced
 - falls in love easily
 - because of this, denies himself of anything remotely positive relationship wise
 - distances others and is generally v distrusting

appearance: ShowHide

a good and striking young man. 12/10 best worst boy
** @ me ya forgot to add whiskers dumbass
- 2.5 ft tall (at shoulder) ;; 3.2 ft total
- 67lbs

Detailed Appearance Here

personality: ShowHide
As far as personality goes, Cal is very brutish and malicious. He finds no enjoyment in taking the easy way out and instead fancies a challenge. He's a bit hardcore and militant as he was raised to essentially be a killing machine. He doesn't like taking other's life despite being trained to do so though if push comes to shove, he has no problems with it. Someone has to do it, right? However, if the individual they have to kill is a good sport and puts up a good fight, Cal is more than willing to let them go. A good fight does not go appreciated by the battle-ready male. Being both a sword and shield, the bulky feline is cold and distant, never warming up to anyone as he has serious trust issues that one would never guess he has due to how he engages in conversation. As mentioned, he is brutish - borderline barbaric - and is ambitious, but that doesn't mean a more tender side of him doesn't surface when conversing with another. However, when it comes to speaking with others, he enjoys learning more and understanding topics he is unaware about. This side of him is softened to a much greater extent when speaking with or being around children. He still maintains his cold and distant ways, but he has a gentler undertone with boundless patience. As for adults, they don't get that luxury. With older individuals, Cal expects them to be well-informed and trained enough to hold their own. Any sort of weakness is not an option. Well, rephrasing that- everyone has flaws and weaknesses, he understands that. But those who know this and are not willing to improve don't have his respect. The best improvement is self improvement after all.

Continuing on, Cal, though rough around the edges himself, does his best to encourage others in his own way. Giving up is out of the question and if he has to live on this fucking sorry-ass planet then so the fuck do you. He gets agitated when others speak poorly about themselves and would do what he can to lift their spirits once more. He's a hard nut to crack but once it's done, one will realize he isn't a nut at all. Instead, he's more like candy with a gooey center. He has a lovely sense of humour and a just as lovely (singing) voice. He's a tough guy with strong values and even stronger muscles. Though, with that being said, he finds difficulty in forming relationships that are even remotely positive because of what he was taught as a young child and the things he was exposed to (where he grew up, love and affection was a strategic tool rather than a genuine feeling). Because of this, Cal develops crushes rather easily. Though, because of his lack of experience and the values that had been drilled into his mind as a child (trust no one, everyone is an enemy, the world is cruel, the weak are preyed on by the strong, the weak are there to be ruled by the strong, with power comes security etc.) he denies it and himself of any positive relationship because such a thing only exists in fairytales in his mind.

Because of the lack of love in his life, Cal had grown to be more or less what his clan had wanted him to be. Save for a couple traits that he manifested on his own due to a strong mind and a relatively okay moral compass (compared to those he lived with, he is the least violent). But, for the sake of answering a hypothetical question, let's say an individual manages to break through to Cal and somehow gain his friendship. What then? Well, nothing but sunshine and rainbows, truthfully. He'll be much more tame with them and to him, their word is taken above all else. If they asked him to jump, he'll ask 'how high?' He would go through great lengths to make them smile and laugh and would be significantly nicer to this special individual. He would be their sword and shield and theirs only. He would conquer Heaven, Earth and Hell for this person(s) (though he'd do all of this even without a special individual to tell him to) and would hurt anyone who dared raise a hand to them. His short coat is thick and soft which makes him perfect for snuggling and any sort of physical contact - something he would be no stranger to. Best believe he would be at this individual's side when they're sick, taking care of them tirelessly until they're well once more. He'd take extreme pride in being able to be apart of their life and continuously wonder why they, an amazing person, would chose to be lovers/friends/adopted siblings/etc. with him.

history: ShowHide
ohhh! This is the fun part.
Alright, so get this, Cal comes from this tribe-like group of creatures called (NAME HERE LMAO) and they're a rambunctious, barbaric group of savages. Trained killers and murders are applauded for their "hunts" and captures. They'd consume territory and dictate over those who were unable to protect themselves. They were a power-hungry lot who only cared about getting stronger and gaining more territory to call theirs. Torture sessions, public executions and humiliations as well as getting females outside of the group pregnant, only to kill her when she has the litter were second nature to young Cal. This was normal to him and he was encouraged to join them. He did once, detested it and for the sake of keeping up appearances, he hung to the back and avoided it when he had the chance.

Within the group, there are powerful (royal if you will) families that have a particularly strong genetics: Blackthorn, Thanok, Reilos, Osris, and Zilvenus. Cal belonged to the Relios family along with his father and mother being the head, his father's brother as his second in command and Cal's siblings: one brother, two sisters. His siblings and himself were relentlessly trained by both their parents and the others in their group and were only conceived to continue the Relios family. Never was their birth out of love and the genuine desire to raise children. To be born into these families or become the mate to a member of these families is a high honour given to only a select few. Cal was proud to be apart of this family despite all the wrongdoings they have committed. One of them being Cal's uncle getting a she-cat (SHE NEEDS A NAME) pregnant under the false pretense of love and taking her back with him to the group where she realized just what kind of situation she was in. Because of her relation with Cal's uncle, Cal was around her frequently and it didn't take long for the two to start talking. She was the first person to really care about him and she taught him about the wonderful world they lived in and the group he lived in was a disgusting and terrible one. Though she enjoyed stirring up trouble, she used the fact she was pregnant to her advantage and got away with many things as the group didn't want to harm the unborn children she carried. In the months she was pregnant, she and Cal developed a friendship built on mutual trust and compassion. It all soon ended when a couple days after she gave birth, she was executed after denying to join them. Despite young Cal standing in between her, the executioner and the crowd in attempt to reason with them, he was pushed to the side and held down as the session continued. He watched as she was killed with a defiant grin on her face.

Promptly after she was killed, Cal was punished by torture and starved for a week. His family members didn't even bat an eye at him nor did anyone show him as much compassion as (SHE-CAT) did. After his punishment, he emerged a new person on the inside thanks to (SHE-CAT) though continued his training as to not arise suspicion. Hatred for his group grew more with every passing day as he learned more about them and their ways of conduct. When he reached the age of fourteen months, he realized no one was going to change their ways as it seemed to be working effectively. That didn't make it right. So deciding to learn more about the world, Cal disappeared for a couple months. During his travels, he came across a good lot of individuals that he adapted good personality traits from. One of them being a kind demon whom Cal sold his soul for power. The demon also gave Cal abilities, but didn't tell him what they were or how to manifest them (also bc i need to buy them from the store but i'm broke so this gives me more time to accumulate the coin to get them) just because they liked him so much. Now using his newfound abilities, he went back to his group and slaughtered everyone after they still insist on not changing their ways. As for he children who were too young to understand anything, they were dropped off at various clans that Cal had come across. He was able to rid the world of the stain that is (GROUP NAME) but when he died, he would cease to be. He's a bit concerned about it, but he doesn't regret what he did.

Now a traveler, he'll come across Tanglewood and join them.

• okay but idea credit to candor so like siblings tried to kill him to get the rest of the inherance/power
• this would be after he emerges from his punishment for speaking out against (SHE CAT)’s death
• they try to kill him countless of times but he manages just to barely escape their schemes with cuts and bruises
• he then caught on to their plan of killing him off for his share of the inheritance and decided to end things here and now
• as he attempted to reason with them (cos they’re his siblings and (SHE CAT) taught him how to show affection. He was still shit at it but at least he didn’t want to kill his siblings), they heavily wound him and leave him out to bleed to death
• the kind demon shows up and decides to help him
• she heals him ip reall nice n good and he’s thankful. Demon says no prob and Cal asks if he could join her on her travels. She agrees and they go explore the world together, meeting others along the way and adapting some of their personality traits
• after months of travel, cal decided to go home but not without a parting gift. Deciding to eradicate the people who raised him and the rest of his group, he sold his soul to his demon companion for an extra advantage in fights. The demon also gave him abilities but wasnt told what they were or how to manifest them
• parting ways, he headed back to his group to try and reason with them
• reasoning didn’t work so he slaughtered everyone shrug emoji
• now that he doesn’t have a place to go, he heading to tanglewood cos his demon compnaion told him it was a place he could join if he wanted to

signature: ShowHide
DO I CARE IF YOU HATE ME? DO YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH?
C'EST LA VIE. ADIOS. GOOD RIDDANCE. FUCK YOU
sixteen months ;; eurasian lynx ;; tags ;; @raiden

DID YOU HEAR THE ONE ABOUT ME GIVING A SHIT?
'CAUSE IF I EVER DID, I DON'T REMEMBER IT

—— YOU CAN SLEEP WITH A GUN ——
BUT WHEN YOU GONNA WAKE UP AND FIGHT
( for yourself...? )

POSSIBLE AVATARS: ShowHide

save for card

playlist (revise): ShowHide
• under and over it - five finger death punch
“ Did you hear the one about me playing the game?
Selling my soul and changing my name
Did you hear the one about me being a prick?
Did you know I don't care? You can suck my
Did you hear the one about me trying to die?
Fist in the air and a finger to the sky
Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?
C'est la vie. Adiós. Good riddance. Fuck you! “
• sound of madness - shinedown
( all )
• meet the monster - ffdp
( all )
• the sharpest lives - mcr
“ give me a shot to remember
And you can take all the pain away from me
A kiss and i will surrender
The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead
A light to burn all the empires
So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be
In love with all of these vampires
So you can leave like the sane abandoned me “

now to just fukin draw him
maybe
idk
drawing's haaarrdd

Edit;;
Finished drawing lmfao
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 04:43:01 PM by raiden »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix 'SOULS-- post-apocalyptic werewolf rpg