2.0.2 hello everybody!
Beasts of Beyond

hello everybody!

Offline woody

• Rookie
  • sucker for ffvii content
  • awards This member won a January spotlight category! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
hello everybody!
« on: July 31, 2018, 12:40:52 AM »
hey everybody!

name's woody, and after taking a big break from writing i got a hankering to write and design characters so here i am!!  i just enjoy some casual animal rps lol

i'm currently working on characters, expect to see one of them this week once i set up accounts and art (either an original character or a fan character, what a mystery!)

also i might be into opening up an art shop!  probably sometime this month if i get back into my digital art groove soon

message if ya wanna talk!  hope to have a nice time here <333
she/her

plays Sephiroth, Pharaoh of The Rosebloods and Imali, a member of The Tanglewood.

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • awards This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. Someone found this special toucan during October 2019's charity event. This member participated within Valentine's Day 2019! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This glorious member has donated to our very special Breast Cancer October event. This user has contributed to the Guide Archive.
  • ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: hello everybody!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 08:43:28 PM »
YO
welcome to BoB, woody! name's orion and i'm here if you need any help/suggestions/etc

ALSO you gotta show me some of your art now. do you have a toyhouse or deviantart maybe???
i thought of quitting, baby, but my heart just ain't gonna buy it
THAT'S LIFE
many times I thought of cuttin' out but my heart won't buy it

admin - characters - discord: star#0061

Offline woody

• Rookie
  • awards This member won a January spotlight category! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2018, 11:34:43 PM »
Hello!  Thanks <3

I have a tumblr where I post my art!  Haven't done too much stuff lately but I do plan to do art for characters and that'll be going up there

http://sora-its-sephiroth.tumblr.com/tagged/woody's+art
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 11:35:20 PM by woody »
she/her

plays Sephiroth, Pharaoh of The Rosebloods and Imali, a member of The Tanglewood.

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • awards This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. Someone found this special toucan during October 2019's charity event. This member participated within Valentine's Day 2019! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This glorious member has donated to our very special Breast Cancer October event. This user has contributed to the Guide Archive.
  • ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2018, 10:22:33 PM »
!!!
i love your dystopia character and the art is wonderful
THAT'S LIFE

Offline raz

• Rookie
  • manic goth dream girl
  • who, me? nah, I'm just a worm
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2018, 07:52:48 PM »
OH MY GOSH WOODY

HI YOU PLAYED DYSTOPIA
i played aya and lonepaw theyre both here but Different

welcome to beasts!!! :^D

Offline woody

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2018, 01:05:53 AM »
thanks! <33

ahhhhh heyo raz!!!!!!  I love aya what a legend im half considering having dyst here in some capacity cause shes my brand but idk

thank you <33
she/her

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2018, 04:23:04 PM »
no problem dude!!
i'll keep updated on your art because it's absolutely gorgeous
THAT'S LIFE

Offline tikki

• Senior Moderator
  • awards Someone found this special toucan during October 2019's charity event. This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. This member donated to Beasts of Beyond. Thank you! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This user has contributed to the Guide Archive.
  • resident furry
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2018, 02:05:48 PM »
Hi Woody!

I don't remember who I played when you were playing Dystopia, but I remember her!!

I'm tikki, have been on here and other sites, and I hope you get comfortable here! I play Romanempire in the Ascendants and Bostontea in the Snowbound currently
senior moderator ★ she/her ★ storagethe babiesart shop

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix