2.0.2 2.0.2 ⋆・*・゚turn your back on mother nature ⌠ storage/dump ⌡
Beasts of Beyond

⋆・*・゚turn your back on mother nature ⌠ storage/dump ⌡

Offline merlin

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ⋆・*・゚turn your back on mother nature ⌠ storage/dump ⌡
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2018, 07:53:47 PM »
COMPLETE LIST OF POSSIBLE NAMES ( Revised, personal favorites only included ) [ surname: nevermore ]
Babylon ⸺ Greek, English, Akkadian ; gateway of god
Levi ⸺ Hebrew, English ; joined or attached
Ingram ⸺ English, French ; son of the raven, the raven angel
Eldritch ⸺ English ; strange/foreign/other realm, unearthly or strange
Pancuronium ⸺ Latin, English ; a drug used in euthanasia or in a lethal injection
Tartarus ⸺ Greek, English ; greek dungeon of torment for the wicked and the prison of the titans
Jinx / Jynx ⸺ Greek, English ; a charm, a spell or a wryneck
Valhalla ⸺ Norse, English ; the hall in norse mythology where slain heroes of battle are received
Jorin ⸺ German, Hebrew ; wrathful or alert

Babylon Nevermore "Baby Nevermore"
Levi Nevermore
Ingram Nevermore
Eldritch Nevermore "El/Dritch Nevermore"
Pancuronium Nevermore "Curo Nevermore"
Tartarus Nevermore "Tarus Nevermore"
Jinx Nevermore / Jynx Nevermore
Valhalla Nevermore "Vally / Vala Nevermore"
Jorin Nevermore
pushing past the limit, trippin' on hallucinogenics
my cigarette burnt my finger 'Cause I forgot I lit it ⸺—— ryan & Asyli#1743
자살

Offline merlin

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2018, 08:46:18 PM »
testing !!
Ingram Nevermore
often goes by Baby

His other deadass calls itself Margni
Ingram thinks it's really stupid but kind of funny

note!!!
the curse cannot be broken
it's in the blood, their being, there is no Nevermore without the curse
you try to break the curse? everything just gets way worse
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 09:40:44 PM by INGRAM »
자살

Offline merlin

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2018, 01:47:29 AM »
Ingram Nevermore
Last updated: September 27th, 2018 ( . . . not only will i soar again, i'll own the fucking sky )

Ingram Nevermore | Pronounced "in-grim" | Questioning [He/him/his] | 9 Months Old
Born 12/18, Sagittarius | NPC x NPC; Deceased | Two Siblings; Deceased | Other Family
BoB: The Ascendants | Member ; Observer | Loyal to people, family always comes first
Homoromantic Asexual | 50% Monogamous | Single | Semi-Disinterested | ½ Nothing

Mutated Maned Wolf & No References, Rely on Descriptions & Pinterest
— Medium sized, stands at about 2'5'' ( fairly small, an adolescent )
— Solid white with black markings ( black face, back, chest, legs, tail + stripes over back)
— Bright Blues eyes, although they appear a little dull or cloudy? mostly with exhaustion
— LEG HE GOT LEG
— scars over his side and face, burn marks over his right shoulder + side
— wears a small locket around his neck with a picture of his mama
— i will do this late i don't really caRE!

85% HEALTH | HEALTHY ill write it later too lazy

i'll write this later: main traits? cold, [anti-social tendencies?], defiant, disrespectful, numb, intelligent, determined, enduring, honest some other shit probably. again, i'll write this later bc i do not care enough to right now
자살

Offline merlin

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2018, 03:39:03 AM »
— Death | No real name, will respond to death in all languages.
— Sexless; Agender [They/them], doesn't care about pronouns.
— Asexual Aromantic | Not currently interested in relationships.
— Varies in age | Ageless spiritually/mentally | Not born, simply was.
— Enjoys roaming, flaky | Member of the Rosebloods | Official d/milf
AKA: The Pale Rider, Angel of Death, Grim Reaper, Horseman.

— Single | Formally married to Fuckboy [He was cronched by trolls]
— No romantic feelings | Uninterested but craves companionship
— 1/4 The Horsemen of the Apocalypse | 1/2 Oldfucks | 1/3 Primordial.
— No biological parents | Generation one | No apprentice or mentor.
Trusts: God, Amara, Dean & Sam Winchester, Lirim, Fuckboy, Darisam.
— Will not initiate relationships or flirting, if they do it's mostly teasing.
Children: Snappingbones, Corpsebride, Darium Break, Hope Break, Duncan Vantas, Sayonara Lullaby Break, Gaylord [& Danny]

— One of the three preeminent ( known ) beings; alongside Darkness ( Amara ), Light ( God/Jason ). Preeminent simply means that these were the creatures that first came into being before the creation of the universe itself; Death is unsure if they are older, as old, or younger than God themselves. In the end, just know they're fucking old.
— They were not born, they were not created, they simply were.
— Death has always believed everyone to be equal and, to them, there is no clear definition of who is evil and who is good as it is not their job to judge someone. A child and a mass murderer stand on equal ground for Death and while to some that may seem a little strange it makes perfect sense to them; it is not their job to determine who is righteous and who is a sinner, in the end it's their job to reap everyone regardless of what they are or what they have done.
— They are the oldest of the Horsemen, however, they do consider the younger horseman something like family... it's simply a difficult concept for them because their definition of family and mortals is different. They enjoy the other Horsemen's company but they know in the end they will die. They aren't exactly friends with them and have always maintained a pleasant professional relationship with them because that's the most they can offer, they have no desire to remain close as they know bad things happen when Death becomes far too close to [ War & Famine & Pestilence ].
— For a long time they considered God and Amara to be their only friends, however, after locking Amara away to protect the stability of the universe and the deception of God on their entire relationship with Fuckboy... Death is painfully alone now. Of course they have their children but it's difficult to be close with them when you know they're abominations that shouldn't really exist and because of your past transgressions no longer wish to have contact with you. Death's lonely as fuck and the only other friend they had was Lirim and they don't know where the fuck they went. Shit's been hard.
— Death's own power and immortality mean little to them, they aren't a being that constantly dwells on what they are but takes life as it is. They know everything will one day die, they aren't stupid enough to believe that everything with exist forever. They will one day reap the universe and then themselves. It's a humbling factor of their personality, they don't desire to be better but to simply be.
— Now, let me shout this from the roof: Death is not a bad guy! They don't believe they're evil, they don't want people to see them as awful because they truly believe they are good. Well, as good as a true neutral can be but they just... they just hate that everyone hates them, you know? They believe themselves to be a reprice from life, to be peaceful and necessary for the balance of the world to continue; their job is not something of darkness, Death believes that it is natural and that mortals must accept their fate. They adore life, they do, and it breaks their heart for everyone to look at them—at what they do—and make judgement; they find the souls of mortals to be the most beautiful thing they have ever seen, they don't want to destroy you but to simply move you onto the next world. Honestly, they're about one insult from sobbing in the bathroom.
— Death is bound to no one, they're a strong independent bitch. No god, angel, or other supernatural beings own or control them—Death simply allows them power. It is the reason they can be apprehensive around death gods and various other reapers because they assume they have control when, bitch, that's not how this relationship works. They are the pawns, not death.
— Death is death. They are the embodiment of it, not simply a herald or other conductor.

— Currently appears as an extremely emaciated albino saluki, wears a soft black collar with "Fuckboy" written over the tag because why not. They're heartbroken the trolls ate the one good person in their life; I refuse to let these meme die.

— death is a complex character, although, for a character that is actually the very personification of death itself i'm not sure you would have expected anything less than complicated. death is not this sinister, cold, cruel, brutal or disgusting being that so many would assume, no, they are... caring in a sense; caring in a way that a mother would fawn over a child. while i will admit they are incredibly apathetic, that idea usually only extends to the decisions and actions of the mortals - they don't care who loves who, who hates who, why you are fighting war, why this or that matters at all, they simply do not care about selfish problems like that and are likely to be a little sarcastic and sometimes rather annoyed by them. they just like to watch the world, they have no desire to become involved in it like so many would think of them; no, they enjoy sitting back, smelling the roses and simply watching as the mortals go about their everyday lives - it's amusing and peaceful for them and they have no desire to ruin it. i can say that if anything gets way too dramatic for them they will outright insult somebody but that's just because they quite frankly cannot handle it, they find it utterly ridiculous that people focus so much on such small things. they're passive and will not fight back in a situation if they do not feel like they have to, insult them, berate them, accuse them, do whatever you please but death will simply stare at you and possibly tell you how whatever you said was wrong and then move on with their lives as they don't like being held down. which, leads into the fact that death... does not really get close to anybody, they don't form friendships or relationships as they don't exactly feel the need to - they know the outcome of everything and they don't like wasting their time, blunt as it is. well, that and they have a certain desire for someone to earn their respect - something that is rarely done and something that so far has only been given to god and the winchesters and... no one else. it is just difficult for them to respect when they know everything about everyone and it takes a special kind of stupid to gain the acceptance and trust of death itself. outside of that death is just really chill, they enjoy playing with children more than anything, maybe stuffing their face full of pizza or just going day by day in the same that they have before - they take it slow, they have no need to rush anything.

— Impossible mentally | Legendary Physically | Advanced training.
— Will not start fights | Will not finish fights | Mostly just takes it.
— Prefers not to kill, they will always show their opponent mercy.
— Attack in bold underline WHITE
— Ask for capture or injury | @DEATH or @ASYLI for plotting.
— May powerplay peaceful or nonviolent actions.
— Can only be killed with their own scythe; doesn't really die.
자살

Offline merlin

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2018, 03:45:39 AM »
Spoiler: ShowHide
stop. stop. stop. stop. stop. please. kill me. kill me. kill me. KILL ME. K I L L M E.

so many thoughts, so many things racing and thumping altogether and she still couldn't quite make sense of what was going on, couldn't figure out the situation she had found herself in. what was she to do? she couldn't move, she was paralyzed in both fear and in pain and she was not sure what more she could do in her desperate state. she could beg, she could plead but would it matter? would it help her? was she making sense? she couldn't breathe, couldn't breathe, couldn't breathe it hurt so badly, everything, twitching, twisted, burning, oh... oh god, she could feel her blood leaking onto her fur. was this it? was this how she went? was everything she had ever worked for meant to end in this very moment? was this her fate? she didn't know, didn't know, how was she supposed to know? how was she supposed to see what was hidden from her? she should have tired harder, shouldn't have been blinded like this... maybe she would live, maybe soltima would be alive, maybe nothing would be like this. it wasn't fair, it was never fair; what had she done? she was stupid, had always been stupid and blind and, oh, she could see it now, she could, she could, all the movements all the little looks everything was true, no, no, no, was it a lie? who was the lie? the shadow over her? her life? her family? her own death? didn't know, didn't know, didn't know.

black, the world was going black... she was dizzy, she couldn't see, the world was black, wait, no, no, no, no shadows; the shadows were crawling, crawling, crawling. she was shaking and she couldn't stop the beast was looming over her and she could feel her heart pumping, THUD, THUD, THUD, THUD, THUD, she couldn't breath; she was afraid, oh god she was afraid, she was hyperventilating, she was scared. she was going to die her, die, die, die, die, die she was going to die... she wasn't ready, what was she supposed to do? close her eyes? dream? pretend? she was in so much pain she was so scared, the world was cold and red and there were claws at her throat and she couldn't stop shaking. then... there was more blood and a pain that she couldn't even scream out as her throat was slashed, oh god, so much blood, so much, so much, so much. she stopped breathing and it continued, more blood, more pain; slash, slash, slash SLASH SLASH SL ASH.

stop, stop, stop, stop, please. please. P L E A S E. there was so much pain, she was sure her body was going into shock, she could say anything, couldn't get a noise out as she laid down with the skin on her face peeling off of her skull and claws digging into her throat and... she was scared. the mass above her moved, twisting in the darkness and shadows and hidden by the fogginess of rain but, oh, oh god adra could see her eyes, could see those familiar eyes and she opened her mouth. she couldn't move, she was paralyzed, the face of the beast moved closer, face against hers and she felt her breath rush out as the cold words whispered into her ears. afraid, she was afraid.

"come now, adrastair, scream for me."

and she screamed.

she will admit that this had not initially been part of her plans, she'd never thought that the clans would never be something that she would need to incorporate into her business but, well, things change, she supposed. she had never really understood clans but, then again, she was not one who had ever felt the desire for companionship on the level that she assumed many of those individuals desired and needed it; she'd been a loner for a long time, she was suited to it, she could handle the silence and the temptation of her own mind. it was why she had kept her distance, had left them as they had left her alone as her business and duties had never overlapped theirs and she had never felt a need to dirty herself with getting dragged into the chaotic and idiotic ideals and drama that the clans created for both themselves and other groups. in all honesty, adra had found them to be rather unimpressive over her time, she had met clan cats before wanting to escape (rogues or exiles, she supposes) that had wished for something to hide their scent so they would be able to effectively lose the other clan animals that were preying on them and she had been unimpressed with them and their rather egotistical views of themselves. unlike many of the other loners she had never expressed a want to join, she found the very idea of moving in a group to be useless and, in the end, something very dangerous to both her personal self and her... hobby, you could say. this... well, this, again, was not part of the plan but with the sighting of petrichor in one of these pesky clans she had no other choice but to infiltrate the sphere and situate herself in a way that would give her the means to begin hunting for the monster that had ruined her life. this was just another sacrifice she was willing to give in order to take down petri, her quite and peaceful life for one that would surely be filled with chaos and idiocy on a level she was not sure she'd be able to handle.

it was a loud screech that pulled her away from her thoughts and had her lifting her head to the sky where a large shadow began to descend quickly; now, many smaller creatures, such as herself, would be wary at the speeds in which the large bird was dropping in their direction but adra had long since grown used to this feeling, she no longer feared it. no, instead she was rather calmed by the presence of the large bird and allowed a small smile to slip from her mouth under the large bird skull that masked her face from the pesky eyes of the strangers she knew would soon come running. the bird began to slow before extending it's claws and clamping onto adrastar's back with a solid thump and a hidden wince from the witch; adra was simply glad that she had finally gotten to coating the underside of the albino feline's pelt with a thick leather that at least gave her more of a barrier between her flesh and the razors that bellica had for claws. of course, she had long gotten used to the pain created by the condor's claws but... it was never truly a pleasant experience and the less weakness adra could show the better it would be for her and her darling familiar.

"there is no need to scream bellica, i can hear you just fine, sweetheart." she purred lightly, huffing out a laugh as the large condor sunk her claws in deeper to the flesh of her back and gave a quick nip of her singular ear. she could tell the act would seem rather aggressive to anyone who did not know the condor but adra was not just anyone, she had known the bird for a long time and they had a bond that most mortals would not and could not ever understand; bellica was part of her soul and what many would see as an aggressive act of irritation adra knew was nothing more than snarky attitude at being teased. "ah, come now don't make me hit you, you little brat." again, the large bird nipped towards her ear before letting out a squawk that sounded vaguely offended.

she knew that bellica was surely tired, she'd been flying for most of the day and hand't been able to take a break for fear of getting caught in the muddy waters of the marsh-like forest but now that they seemed to be on a flatter and dryer patch of the territory she was quick to put all her weight onto her master. adra was not complaining, she would never, her darling deserved a rest and while she was not the biggest nor the strongest of felines she had grown used to carrying around the heavy bird at the cost of her back and joints-nothing that couldn't be eased with a few herbs or hex-bags. she knew there was still a ways to go and that they would need to move quickly before the sun set because while adra had no problem lurking around in the night, often preferred it, she knew that many of these clan cats would immediately find it suspicious and if her appearance was not already reason for them to dismiss her she knew showing up in the dead of night and having access to where they lived was just reason for them to raise torch and pitchfork; she was tired and did not really wish to deal with bratty mundanes. "hold on tightly now, we still have a long way to go and we will not get far at this pace." she said softly, casting a look over her left shoulder with her only eye as the condor gave something like a nod and leaned down to sink her beak into the skin behind her neck and sink her claws deep into the witch's back. with that, adra closed her eye and whispered a soft "cursu et viribus" under her breath before launching herself forward with her newfound strength and speed, bellica hanging onto the feline for dear life.

it was a strange sight but adra didn't much care for any individuals who might see them, not here at least; they were still a few minutes from the border of the clan that she had found would fit her the best (the last clan the bitch had been spotted near) and the one that would allow her the most access to many of the poisonous herbs that she was talented with and would need. they made great time, in her opinion, as they were quick to reach the very edge of this "bloodclan" and as she huffed and puffed while the affects of the spell wore off, she was thankful. her back was beginning to ache with the weight of bellica and her joints were throbbing with the length and speed at which she had run. bellica, sensing her master's pain, was quick to hop off of adrastar's back and onto the soft ground of the marsh as the black witch cracked her joints and began a leisurely pace into the clan's territory, waving the anise tied to her tail around quickly to hide her scent as she moved in. bellica stayed put for a few seconds, looking over the area before taking off into the sky to watch out for any threat that could potentially hurt her master or put a delay in their plans; adra, in the meantime, had begun a soft trot over the land, her singular glowing eye glancing over as much as she could, purposefully allowing her herb jars and bone necklace to make loud clanking noises in hopes that it would attract any clan animal that would be nearby. the forest was beautiful, she would admit, it almost appeared like the forest she had been calling home for many months.

she knew she would need to play her cards right, put on an appearance of an old shaman or medicine woman that they would be able to trust and not... not the demonic black witch that she truly was; it was a tricky card because she knew what she looked like, knew what her appearance could make others feel and had to have complete and total confidence in her wits, charm and higher intelligence in order to force her way into the clan life that would help her get ever closer to the beast that had killed both of her sisters... in a way. she cleared her throat loudly, casting a glance upward as bellica began to circle her location and screech to help draw attention, how she loved that darling bird, her child in a sense. "hello? oh, hello is anyone around here? i think i'm lost, hello?" oh... she would certainly need to play down the innocent card here, she was wearing the pelt of a deceased cat on her back and her voice was far too sweet for even her to believe. "hello? look, it's going to get dark soon is anyone around here?" ah, the perfect sense of light but pissy, something that would actually pass for the personality of someone like her.

she knew this whole plan was a lot, obsessive, one might say-all in the name of finding someone who had only been spotted barely by an untrustworthy witness but, well, it was the only lead she had and she was not going to miss it because she couldn't just have a little faith. she'd done many things in the name of finding the person who had done this to her, to her family and she knows that none of them were good and, to some, she had become something worse than the monster she was hunting. she'd hurt people, killed children, eaten people and done things that, if she were in her right mind, she would hate herself for but... in this state all she had to say was that the road of revenge that she walked was paved in the blood of those whom had dared to stand in the way of her and her target. she was doing what she had to do, she didn't regret it and after this was all finished she would repeat, it was the deal she had made.
자살

Offline merlin

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2018, 11:00:05 PM »
i can't keep characters but im TRYING
자살

Offline merlin

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2018, 11:55:45 PM »
:・゚⸺ But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness. No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who do not know how to pursue pleasure rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful. Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain of itself, because it is pain, but because occasionally circumstances occur in which toil and pain can procure him some great pleasure. To take a trivial example, which of us ever undertakes laborious physical exercise, except to obtain some advantage from it? But who has any right to find fault with a man who chooses to enjoy a pleasure that has no annoying consequences, or one who avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure?

On the other hand, we denounce with righteous indignation and dislike men who are so beguiled and demoralized by the charms of pleasure of the moment, so blinded by desire, that they cannot foresee the pain and trouble that are bound to ensue; and equal blame belongs to those who fail in their duty through weakness of will, which is the same as saying through shrinking from toil and pain. These cases are perfectly simple and easy to distinguish. In a free hour, when our power of choice is untrammelled and when nothing prevents our being able to do what we like best, every pleasure is to be welcomed and every pain avoided. But in certain circumstances and owing to the claims of duty or the obligations of business it will frequently occur that pleasures have to be repudiated and annoyances accepted. "The wise man therefore always holds in these matters to this principle of selection: he rejects pleasures to secure other greater pleasures, or else he endures pains to avoid worse pains."
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 11:58:03 PM by UKIYO »
자살

Offline merlin

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2018, 04:46:19 PM »
Wish I could play a character and not drop them immediately goddammit

Maybe I could try adopting a character / kid? I did pretty good with Eunju until the site went to shit
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 04:46:47 PM by ASYLI »
자살

Offline merlin

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2018, 02:29:07 AM »
But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness. No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who do not know how to pursue pleasure rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful. Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain of itself, because it is pain, but because occasionally circumstances occur in which toil and pain can procure him some great pleasure. To take a trivial example, which of us ever undertakes laborious physical exercise, except to obtain some advantage from it? But who has any right to find fault with a man who chooses to enjoy a pleasure that has no annoying consequences, or one who avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure?

On the other hand, we denounce with righteous indignation and dislike men who are so beguiled and demoralized by the charms of pleasure of the moment, so blinded by desire, that they cannot foresee the pain and trouble that are bound to ensue; and equal blame belongs to those who fail in their duty through weakness of will, which is the same as saying through shrinking from toil and pain. These cases are perfectly simple and easy to distinguish. In a free hour, when our power of choice is untrammelled and when nothing prevents our being able to do what we like best, every pleasure is to be welcomed and every pain avoided. But in certain circumstances and owing to the claims of duty or the obligations of business it will frequently occur that pleasures have to be repudiated and annoyances accepted. "The wise man therefore always holds in these matters to this principle of selection: he rejects pleasures to secure other greater pleasures, or else he endures pains to avoid worse pains."

Code: [Select]
[center][div style="borderwidth; width: 450px; padding: 0px; text-align: justify; line-height: 100%; font-size: 9pt"]
자살

Offline merlin

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2018, 02:41:11 AM »
tracking with springday ( name subject to change ) who i haven't really decided anything about yet? all i knew was that i wanted the name as an homage to an old character of mine.

that being said, two ideas i have are:
— spring is the child of bimyou, the monarch of the inbetween / otherworld which would therefore make spring a being of nothingness much like zipper. they would also be the grandchild of darisam and the niece / nephew of setsunai; they'd be essential to the universal family. although, i'm not sure what they'd even be because you aren't just powerless in the family. i was thinking fate but, meh, you know? they could be the child of father time and bimyou? i don't know, if i go with this i'd have to decide what kind of voided creature they are.
— a spirit of love alongside gaylord, thot and hanahaki. although, i haven't decided what their part in love would be? maybe familial love or platonic love? infatuation? aesthetic attraction?
— UH, there was the one with them being the spirit of the spring equinox and possibly being a child of the og seasonal spirits ( likely the son of mister brightside but i am... Unsure )

Vitaresistis ( Latin ; Life Bringer )
Matrilux / Materlux ( Latin ; Light Mother )
Utukagaba ( Sumerian ; Water, light established at the gate of the waters )

— Just goes by Springday because their actual name is either too hard to pronounce or they're just not really into it.

Also? A Phat Gay, like all of the primordial beings.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 02:57:20 AM by SPRINGDAY »
자살

Offline merlin

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2018, 11:34:22 AM »
Still have no ideas for them smh
Spirit of chaos? Embodiment of the forgotten/forgotten time? Light bringer?
자살

Offline merlin

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2018, 08:37:40 PM »
testing
자살

Offline saturn

• 「❝ BARED TEETH ❞」
  • awards This member donated to Beasts of Beyond. Thank you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2018, 08:38:38 PM »
iconic
ⅴ.  ❝ —— I CAN'T REMEMBER WHEN YOU LEFT ME SO SAD ❞
but in the end i learned it rains in hell and angels could be bad -— ☽

Offline merlin

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2018, 02:51:04 PM »
CHARACTER NAME
syll·a·bles
/pronunciation/
But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born xx
but i must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and i will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness. xx
But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness. No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who do not know how to pursue pleasure rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful. Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain of itself, because it is pain, but because occasionally circumstances occur in which toil and pain can procure him some great pleasure. To take a trivial example, which of us ever undertakes laborious physical exercise, except to obtain some advantage from it? But who has any right to find fault with a man who chooses to enjoy a pleasure that has no annoying consequences, or one who avoids a pain that produces no resultant pleasure?

— asyli
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 03:16:08 PM by ASYLIUM »
자살

Offline merlin

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2018, 03:30:13 PM »
明晰夢 ( Meisekimu ) — Japanese ; Lucid Dream aka Mei, Seki, Mumu
東京 ( Tōkyō ) — Japanese ; Eastern Capital aka Toto, Tokyo

[ uh,,, find some more ig and get a better idea? i mean, i have the one about them being one of the MI parasites but outside of that i really don't have anything. ]
자살

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture: