Re: ROSEBLOODS CHAT & PLOT
« Reply #120 on: November 15, 2018, 12:44:05 AM »
heckin TRACK ON SUB finally gonna be workin on some posts oh yes >:3c
got a taste for champagne and endless fortune
( im addicted to a life of material ) gavin "goldenboy" free

Offline sephiroth

• the silver pharaoh of the rosebloods
  • played by woody
  • awards This member won a January spotlight category! This character is the Pharaoh of The Rosebloods. This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #121 on: November 15, 2018, 01:09:29 AM »
hewwo everybody!!!!! <3
Sephiroth is a large male lion with a pale, almost white body and a silver mane.  He has blue green eyes with slit pupils.  He is the Pharaoh of the Rosebloods.  He is currently unstable and volatile, hearing a voice called Mother in his head and is believing himself to be a god.  He has enhanced senses, conjuration, and mental manipulation and communication, and is hard to fight in battle.  He is based on the character of the same name from Final Fantasy VII.

Offline HANZO

« Reply #122 on: November 19, 2018, 08:06:42 AM »
track
BROTHER FORGIVE ME, WE BOTH KNOW I'M THE ONE TO BLAME.
WHEN I SAW MY DEMONS, I KNEW THEM WELL AND WELCOMED THEM.
「 hanzo & the tanglewood & eastern dragon & powers & storage

Offline sephiroth

• played by woody
  • awards This member won a January spotlight category! This character is the Pharaoh of The Rosebloods. This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: November 19, 2018, 02:19:25 PM »
ahhh hello!!!
Sephiroth is a large male lion with a pale, almost white body and a silver mane.  He has blue green eyes with slit pupils.  He is the Pharaoh of the Rosebloods.  He is currently unstable and volatile, hearing a voice called Mother in his head and is believing himself to be a god.  He has enhanced senses, conjuration, and mental manipulation and communication, and is hard to fight in battle.  He is based on the character of the same name from Final Fantasy VII.

Offline sephiroth

• played by woody
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: November 25, 2018, 08:34:27 PM »
oof hey all meeting is delayed until tomorrow...real life calls and i gotta give this one a once over.  theres a lot going on, lot of talking in it lshjkagfakgsf

i hate being off schedule buuuut it'll only be by one day plz forgive me ladfhkaf

Offline sephiroth

• played by woody
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: December 08, 2018, 01:01:51 AM »
oop back here!

headache tonight, so gonna reply to threads tomorrow!!!!

Offline sephiroth

• played by woody
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: January 11, 2019, 09:33:34 PM »
oof hey all!!

depending on how im feeling tomorrow im gonna get back to posting tomorrow, was gonna make this huge large post his 300th buuuuut i kinda wanna get back to regularly posting too lol

sorry for the inactivity, got some big plans coming!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture: