Online Grimm.

• New Blood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: YOU'RE JUST A HITMAN BUT I FORGIVE YOU → storage
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2021, 12:32:30 AM »
THE DAYDREAMER
I don't wanna disappoint my mum
( lion ; five months ; tanglewood child )
but I already have so can I have some closure
name — valari xiu
  often called val, only family may call them ari

gender — unknown
  uses they / them and ze / zir
  figured things out rather early on though still figuring things out
orientation — unknown
  likely to be wlw

age — five months
  unknown birth date
  real time aging
date of creation — april 8th

allegiance — tanglewood
  born and raised
  loyal to the group but will prioritise family if the choice is necessary
rank — child
  no ambition when it comes to getting any sort of high position

————————————————————————————

body 
markings 
underside 
mane 
eyes

where those who came before are assembled from sharp angles and laced with fire they are soft and bound in the night

even from the beginning there is evidence, how broad shoulders frame a chest deep and wide, their end met in strong hips, too big the paws they bear. overall they are large though this is not so in other ways, almost made more evident by what little height they bear. a late bloomer, time needed to make them reach that expected. they never do, teeter on the short end, barely dipping below, comfortable where they are. issue arises in weight, how little they carry, muscle and fat alike. too little can they do, uninteresting eating, possibly such an effect on their growth. or maybe that is the worry talking

over it all dense and yet soft the coat they bear, a downy fluff grown thick, more than expected. light the manner of feathering, how ankles and wrists are adorned in it, elbows alike in this. so, too, thicker the hair between soft round ears, a fluff merely beginning to grow in, the thick ruff about mck similar hint at what age will bring. strange their colouring, unlike either mother, a hue of grey speckled and broken beneath lasting rosettes. spotted flanks and belly, legs similarly adorned, childhood prolonged in this lingering reminder. further the strange hue as neck darkens, a hint of purple almost found in the lightened grey, for now there is not enough to tell for sure

gentle and sweet features, plump cheeks often sore as a smile, with an edge that shakes and speaks of an everlasting exhaustion, refuses to fall. short and rounded the muzzle of that bears whiskers of an odd lavender colouring, strokes of a near cream against chin, creeping along the edge of the jawline until throat and chest is taken. tufted those often limp ears, once more purple in hue those lengthy strands, so similar to the tuft between. set in such a background, monochrome spiked with heather, the centrepiece depths of a luminous blue, bright with wonder though ruined by the dark bags, sleep seems a distant wish they can never fulfil

basic traits

text

named after the valari, a ranged weapon made of wood or metal with similar properties as a boomerage
has chronic fatigue syndrome, began to show symptoms around three months and has lead to very limited energy and even simple tasks that once were exceedingly easy take a great deal of energy, as it was caught early has a good chance of managing it well
will later on pick up photography as a hobby, it doesn't take too much energy and gives them a sense of pride to have found something they are capable of, over time may get into painting as well
while it won't be for a while will end up with mental powers, they quickly drain what little energy they have and thus as rarely, if ever, used when they are concious, often it is triggered by a strong emotional outburst if done so, but instead often lead to them projecting their dreams when asleep
enjoys collecting feathers, at first it is just because they find them pretty and have a little wooden box full of them, later gets into into bird watching and has a little journal where they document each. this may later lead into finding a bird egg and raising the hatching
code by Reggan
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 09:44:10 AM by Grimm. »
rhett 23 characters

Online Grimm.

• New Blood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2021, 12:31:09 AM »
I just want to spark for a moment before I fizzle up and die
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 01:01:34 AM by Grimm. »
rhett 23 characters

Online Grimm.

• New Blood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: Today at 01:56:44 AM »
there is a special throne reserved for those with good ideas
stolen by the demagogues who wanted more
« Last Edit: Today at 02:05:45 AM by Grimm. »
rhett 23 characters

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix 'SOULS-- post-apocalyptic werewolf rpg  CalicoCorner - trad. Warrior Cats & apocalyptic animal RP