Beasts of Beyond

Open MONTHLY MEETING [DECEMBER 2020]

Offline STRYKER

• Coalition of the Condemned
    • View Profile
    • Awards
MONTHLY MEETING [DECEMBER 2020]
« on: December 02, 2020, 08:36:11 PM »
The air was still in the crater. Those that had usually arrived on their own free will with their leaders in tow were no longer in attendance willfully. Instead, three of the mainland groups had been endowed with the pleasure of being taken over by a wonderful island hidden in the mist: the Coalition of the Condemned. Elysium, Tanglewood, and now The Typhoon were under the Kingpin's command with The Pitt soon to bow to his feet. Nevertheless, there was still a monthly meeting in store and no one wanted to miss this one.

The light's that shone in the sky were once vibrant and colorful, but now they were shining a sickening green across the sky. As members passed through the arches, the gem's auras faded and gave way to the dark. Their eyes would settle upon the base of the trunk where the leaders usually conversed. Three figures stood entangled in the tree's winding roots: Goldenluxury, Hani and Alani (who should really count as two), and Vigenere Cipher. All the lovely leaders of the fallen groups.

Amongst the mix was a bold lion who stood out in the moonlight, a devious smile donning his lips. As the crowd wandered in, their hushed murmurs and whispers spread across the crater. With every subtle movement from Stryker, they went silent, but for now, he was not going to pull any stunts just yet. Everyone needed to be here first.

——– I got no plans to retire  ——–
[ and I'm still the man you admire  ]
Stryker Malus — Kingpin of Coalition of the Condemned — TAGS

Offline ninazu

• awards This character is the Kingpin of the Coalition of the Condemned. This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: MONTHLY MEETING [DECEMBER 2020]
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2020, 09:17:44 PM »
BURN
BRIGHT
Green flames flickered around the lioness’s neck, curling around her ears and waterfalling down her shoulders. A satisfied smirk graced her muzzle as she sat near Stryker. She raised a paw and picked at her fangs with a claw, eyeing the captured leaders with a baleful eye. If either those fools or their pathetic underlings tried anything, Ninazu would strike them.

Her forked tongue flicked out of her muzzle, and she stifled a yawn. Hopefully these idiots would arrive soon; she tired of waiting. Hell, she almost wished at least one would cause some trouble, for then she could have a bit of fun. Why should Stryker get to enjoy all the glory in this meeting, after all?
© MADI
「 BURN IT FUCKING DOWN 」
Back from the dead to tell you that I’m alive / Killed the old way but I survived / Fuck the blueprint, I redesign / Death or exile, you decide / Tell ’em all that I made my name / Tell ’em all that I paved my way / Found the fear then went face to face / Now it’s mine to send up in flames / THIS RIGHT HERE IS AS FAR AS YOU GO !  | TAGS & PLAYLIST -
「 THIS IS WHERE I LOSE CONTROL 」

Offline LOEY.

• Elysium
  • am i icarus or atlas?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2020, 08:18:20 AM »
TELL HIM THE NIGHTMARES HAVEN'T STOPPED
tell him i'm not sure what is real and what is not
Loey is the first to step foot within the gathering grounds aside from Ninazu and Stryker, and the sight that greets him is an unwelcome one. He sees Hani and Alani first and a sickness gathers in his stomach, he suddenly feels as if there's a hook tugging at his innards and twisting, and perhaps had he not been covered in fur he might have looked slightly green.

He wants to cry and scream and yell, but he doesn't. He can't. His broken jaw prevents it. Instead he keeps his head down and moves to sit a little ways off from Stryker and the captured leaders. He allows his eyes to travel across the other two in this moment, and his nose cringes as he notices Vigenere and Goldenluxury respectively.

His cerulean gaze stays on Goldenluxury for many moments as guilt wells up inside him, and his mangled paw moves, hidden beneath his curled fur. His tail, though, that is less easily hidden; the bandages he'd wrapped around the little stub he'd left behind were mostly clean though had become somewhat red with blood, he'd have to change them when he got back. And his broken ribs were perhaps the most noticeable of them all, for he'd managed to get help in wrapping them tightly around his middle, and as for his broken jaw... Well, his jaw would remain crooked for the rest of his life, and he could still feel his teeth grazing harshly against the scratches that Roxanne had left.

Yes, he feels guilty for his participation in the raid, but he had done it for Elysium... He had done it for Hani and Alani. And though he was sorry for the downfall of The Typhoon, he was not sorry that he had kept his home safe.

He appeared to adamantly refuse to look either Ninazu or Stryker in the face, his brows pulled into a frown as he watched the three leaders.

template by orion
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 08:19:57 AM by LOEY. »
WHEN
ROBBED
OF
OPTIONS
tags * GO FERAL * summary

Offline SOJOURN

• YOU'LL BE DELICIOUS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2020, 10:41:20 AM »
It had been fun, robbing these groups of their freedom. After all that was what a war bound group did. Robbed them of what the valued the most. Caused pain and broken hearts. This was all she had ever known and she didn't see another type of life beyond this one. Here at the gathering she was amused. Her eyes of pale pink searching the slowly gathering animals as she walked her way toward her mother. A small chuff of greeting to the woman left her maw as she dipped her head, swinging her tail low before she settled down there and curled her paws underneath herself. She remembered what had happened to Goldenluxury. How the Tanglers had dimwittedly assisted in the removal of her leg. The poor thing. From her fights and altercations she had some healing marks. Burns that would fade over time and become unnoticeable. Tilting her head a bit she pulled her ears forward curious of the show that was to happen.

Where was her brother? Surely he was here somewhere. Rom wouldn't miss this and she glanced around the crowd, though remained where she had positioned herself. Making sure to not be near the riff raff of the growing Kingdom.
HE TASTES LIKE YOU, ONLY SWEETER

Offline S. PENDRAGON

• Tanglewood
  • [ ✧*:・゚ THE SPITFIRE ]
  • [ ✧*:・゚ IC OPINIONS ]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2020, 01:06:43 PM »
Everything hurt.

She had been burned and shot out of the sky by the big brute that was currently carrying her over in a small cage made from earth elementals, the draconic beast rumbling as they set her down onto the ground rather harshly to the point where she lifted from the cages floor and hit the top with a soft grunt. "You... Twat..." She mumbled out quietly as she glanced over to see that not only was Goldenluxury entangled in the roots of the tree but Vigenere and the siamese twins as well. She dug her claws into the bars of her cage, her eyes locked onto Stryker as she grit her teeth trying to ignore the pain that was coursing through her body, it still hurt and she was certain that her pain wouldn't stop given that she had betrayed the lion that stood there where the leaders normally sat. She managed to sit down feeling the cold nipping at her right side where fur used to be before she had been burnt by molten lava. "Y-you're not going to get away with this!" She finally hissed out with her fur bristling and this made the giant dragon growl at her in response even if her hiss was directed to Stryker.

The draconic beast would wrap his talons around the cage in an attempt to startle and possibly startle the feline, his lips peeling back to show off his sharp teeth as lava dripped from his slightly parted jaws. The raid had gone well even if the pain had subsided something about that recent raid made him feel... What was it? This feeling? Guilty? Did he feel guilty about his actions? The large brute was uncertain as he sat to the side of the crowd near the tree and the couple that sat before everyone. The pain would go away, he was promised. The dragon kept his talons over the cage watching as several others began to gather, he'd snarl at anyone who decided to come too close.
— SOMEONE HOLDS ME SAFE AND WARM
SOPHIEA PENDRAGON IS 2 YEARS AND 11 MONTHS OLD, SHE IS A FLAME POINT FELINE WITH A PAIR OF BLUE EYES. SHE WEARS A BIG BLUE BOW AROUND HER NECK AND USUALLY CARRIES AROUND A SATCHEL WITH BOOKS. SHE IS THE COUSIN OF ETERNALKNIGHT AND COMES FROM A LINEAGE OF ROYALTY BACK WHERE SHE LIVED. SHE IS HOMOSEXUAL, SOPHIEA IS SINGLE AND IS INTERESTED IN SOMEONE SO SHE IS NO LONGER ACTIVELY LOOKING. PENNED BY threecaballeros,  PM FOR PLOT/INTERACTIONS.
— HORSES PRANCE THROUGH A SILVER STORM

Offline goldenluxury

• The Typhoon
  • of the thunder and sea
  • awards This character is apart of the second generation. This user killed a bunny in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This member won the 'Best Couple' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Leader' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Most Well-Known Character' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won a January spotlight category! This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
  • ϟ    ϟ    ϟ
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2020, 02:03:26 PM »
DEAR FRIEND as you know,   your flowers are withering
your mother's gone insane, your leaves have drifted away.
    but the clouds are clearing up
        and i've come reveling, burning incandescently,
                                               like a bastard on the burning sea.

YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER,
BURIED DEEP UNDER THE WATER.
Giving the tigress any sort of opportunity to reach the lion would be a mistake. Whether or not she was successful, there was no chance she'd give up when presented with it. Water existed around them, and the air was fresh and new, not musty, hot, and dirty like the ones in her cell she'd been kept. If he did not intend to kill her right here and now, or quite soon after, it would be a failure on his end. But it seemed that maybe, for the time being, that his plans did not include her death just yet. Perhaps in an attempt to satisfy revenge for Jervis, but unbeknownst to him, she'd intended not to cage him, but kill him. She'd been lied to, and she knew it, but she'd no means of finding the lion, and at the time she had much bigger fish to fry. But, she has been waiting for this for a long time. And she would see to it she did everything she could to fight. She would never stop struggling, aiming for him.

And as they began to gather, she knew she was outmatched, outnumbered, her body weak and growing sickly from the untreated wound around her severed leg. But it was opportunity nonetheless, no matter if she were to lose or not. There was no strategy to be had in this situation - at this point she could only take everything she could get, and this was everything, for the moment. She knew the Typhoon would prevail, her crewmates would assist Tanglewood, and they would ultimately win, but she'd no time. No time at all. It was very well possible she could die before they manage to find her. And that would be fine.

The other leaders at her side made clear that the lion was looking to put on some sort of display. This could be her last moment for all she really knew. The Fate had warned her, and it surely must have been for reason. The tigress' paws twitch, a thunderous roar escaping her weakened body. It wasn't over yet. "Filfth náireach," (disgusting filth) she snarls towards the male, clear hatred in her icy gaze. "You will die, soon." It was not a threat, but a promise. If not to be fulfilled by her, then it would be done so soon by someone else. She'd made sure Keona left with such a goal in mind.

Her paws continue to twitch, and silently water droplets appear in the air, and she aims to use them to help further her electricity, shooting electrical sparks at @Stryker . If they hit, they wouldn't be incredibly damaging, but they would burn. She couldn't kill him here and now, not from where she was, but she didn't give a shit. She would keep fighting until her final breath, do everything to make his life a living Hell.
MR BLUE,  I TOLD YOU THAT I LOVE YOU  PLEASE BELIEVE ME.
MR BLUE,  I HAVE TO GO NOW, DARLING  DON'T BE ANGRY.

Offline Kold

• The Pitt
  • The Hidden Violence
  • REGINA INFERNOS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2020, 02:36:48 PM »

The mighty Kiln was the first Pittian to show up. Kold warned against it, but as the salamander slinked into the area, the child's voice reached her once again, it wasn't like this last time. Something is wrong. Kiln snorted as her gaze met everyone. Neither Kiln nor Kold recognized anyone. The dragon seemed familiar to Kold, but Kiln knew no one.

The beast ended up sitting a good ways away from the group, sure that no one would want to get close to them. Kold's whimpering in their collective mind made it obvious that there was something wrong. Hopefully Gael and the others would get there soon. Soon. Soon.

"Kiln Speech"+"Kold Speech"

Driving fast until
WE CRASHED INTO EACH OTHER'S ARMS .
Pittian — 1 year old — Bisexual/Biromantic — Hidden beast — Written by Astral

Offline gael

• The Pitt
  • 「 THE WINDCALLER 」
  • awards This character is the Ardent of The Pitt. This member won an January spotlight category within 2020!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2020, 03:17:57 PM »
GAEL Ó BROIN
The vulpine is neither surprised nor impressed as he padded into the clearing, offering only Kiln a brief nod to stay on-guard.  They had no reason to act unless provoked, but it was better to be cautious.  He had known of Stryker's plans to take the Typhoon, though the other trapped leaders were somewhat unexpected -- using hostages; pathetic.

In fact, the faerie quickly deduced a flaw in the lion's apparent current victory; to keep so many prisoners in check, he and his own would be spreading themselves entirely too thin.  The logistics would simply not permit him to remain as he was -- even with a few allies.  And so the arrogant always fall in the end.

The Ardent took his seat beneath the Pitt's pillar, inclining his head indifferently as Sophiea hissed and Goldenluxury made a determined effort to fight back.  The Pitt stood alone -- free, and he would see to it they remain that way.  They had no cause to help or hinder the others, for now.

For a moment, his golden-hazel eyes locked on the dragon guarding the caged Tangler.  The lava dripping from his maw, and his very presence felt too familiar to simply ignore. Maybe.  Consequently, Gael wondered if Aine was far behind them, concerned for her wellbeing.

He released a breath, finally granting Stryker his attention.  As though bored, he raised a single brow -- the vulpine never cared for the sort of unnecessary flair the lion seemed to enjoy.
"I AM A STONE" —-- gael ó broin / faerie / ardent / lamby

gael | information and tags | penned by lamby

Offline aurum.

• Legendary
  • [ ✧*:・° THE ARBITER. ]
  • awards This character is the Luminary of Tanglewood. This member won the 'Best Character' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This user completed October's 2019 CDC challenge. This member won a September spotlight category!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2020, 04:03:03 PM »
NOTHING BESIDE REMAINS — Rage. It had been building in Aurum's chest for a while now, but it was finally coming to a head now. Aurum had expected that there would be no gathering, considering most of the groups were currently trapped under that asshole Stryker's claws. However, it seemed as though the bastard was looking to put on a show, something that only made the fire inside the angel to glow even brighter. As he approached the gathering place, flames danced freely over his golden fur, his elementals still responding to his emotions without him even trying. He also made no effort to stop them, knowing that his fury wouldn't be tempered until Stryker lay bleeding out and suffering on the ground. A heavy sigh left his parted jaws as he joined the growing crowd, before freezing when he spotted the leaders stuck together at the front. Vigenere. It was the first time that Aurum had seen Vig in months, and all he wanted to do was run in and hold the other close. In fact, he found himself calling, desperate, "Vig! Vigenere, don't worry, we're going to help you! And everyone else!" There was confidence in his voice, but also a bit of a waiver. What exactly was it that Stryker was doing here? Was he going to kill the leaders? He couldn't.

As the lion's one eyed gaze scanned over the rest of those present, he froze once again upon seeing Gael. The other was just... sitting there? Not doing anything? Hadn't he claimed for ages that all he cared about was his family? Clearly he had just been lying, considering he seemed to be forsaking every member of his family that wasn't in The Pitt. With the flames on his pelt growing in strength, Aurum found himself shouting once again, voice filled with rage, "Gael, you coward! Open your fucking mouth and do something, instead of being as ineffectual as you have always been! I thought you cared about your family? It's obvious that you don't if you're willing to just sacrifice everyone outside of The Pitt! I've never seen a cowardly man claiming to be noble. Well, except for him." He jerked his head in the direction of Stryker, his jaw clenched and his claws digging into the earth beneath him. He hated this entire situation, and to see that Gael was doing nothing was a travesty in his eyes. The moment that they got out of this situation, Aurum was going to make sure that Vigenere knew that The Pitt was not their friends. Not only not their friends, but a group that still deserved to be eradicated off the face of the Beyond, right after the Coalition. — OF THE MAN WHO WAS BORN AND DIED A KING.
" i'll fake god today, hop on a cloud and watch the world decay, ana on my shoulders and we'll laugh away. faking this god it can't be good for ana's safety - ana hear me, ana baby, i'm not crazy. " ————————————————— ˗ˏˋ bio / luminary ˊˎ˗

Offline Kold

• The Pitt
  • The Hidden Violence
  • REGINA INFERNOS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2020, 04:27:54 PM »

Both beings felt relief as Gael arrived, nodding back to him. Blue rash pulsated gently, but as Aurum yelled and shouted, the pulsation quickened. He dares to shout like that? And to our ardent? His audacity. We'll make him pay. Not yet. Don't attack, we don't know what will happen here. Just be on guard. Fine.

The monstrous beast moved slowly, heat radiating off her as she eyed Aurum down. A snack, but off the menu. 

"Kiln Speech"+"Kold Speech"

Driving fast until
WE CRASHED INTO EACH OTHER'S ARMS .
Pittian — 1 year old — Bisexual/Biromantic — Hidden beast — Written by Astral

Offline Kian.

• The Typhoon
  • faerie pirate
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2020, 06:29:44 PM »
Kian Ó Faoláin
The Irishman was intrigued to say the least, to attend his first meeting as a Pittian -- it would be a good chance to check in on the Typhoon, and the wildcat made quick pace to keep up with his cousin.  Only to falter when the scene fell into view.  The faerie knew nothing but rage then, his small body shifting on a whim, until the temporary Pittian stood tall as a massive polar bear dog.

A furious growl rumbled in his throat, wondering what happened to his daughter -- a burning desire for justice snapping into place for Goldie's injuries.  He didn't care for Aurum's words, ear twitching dismissively.  "I fecking hope you're not just going to bitch to someone who owes you nothing and do something yourself -- the Pitt is loyal to the Pitt, get over it."

"Gael never claimed he was noble," he spat out plainly.  They didn't have time for this.

One could say that was why Kian stood by Gael's side -- to be his buffer.  The soldier with a heart for the cold general; trying to pull him back to the family he had broken bonds with.  But those were considerations for another time.  His sea-green eyes flashed to his cousin, the unphased Ardent.  Normally, the pirate could keep his cool too, but he was losing it fast.

He had no doubt he was assessing the situation; seeing what Kian might not.  "We both know we're the only target left," so he did not plan on waiting.  For all Aurum's talk, someone should actually fight, like Goldie was trying to.  If Stryker was planning to kill those jailed within the roots, then they should fight now and try to liberate them.

"Now, I hope you don't have any fecking plans on asking us to bend the knee, because the Pitt doesn't bow," the pirate declared defiantly, raising shards of ice into the air, aiming them straight for @Stryker's chest.

Kian knew it may be smart to see the enemy's full hand before attacking, but he was furious -- for not being there when the Typhoon needed him.  He may be trying to bridge the gap with Gael by staying with the Pitt for a little while, but he was still a pirate.
We'll all be returning, if we sail together

Offline aine.

• The Pitt
  • the druid
  • awards This member won a November spotlight category within 2020! This character is apart of the second generation. This character is the Fleshmender of the Pitt.
  • desert flower
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2020, 07:09:09 PM »
AINE NÍ BROIN
FLESHWEAVER
FAE DRUID
INFORMATION
I'LL COME BACK WHEN YOU CALL ME
There's little life in the hazel hues.  Hooves softly trotting over grass.  Following at a distance.  Reluctant to remain in that treehouse... Alone.  The silence deafening.  Burning through her resolve, leaving everything to ashes.  Days with no sign.  No hope.  Then losing Kold too...

It was too much.  And not enough.  Everything felt far away to the petite deer-fox.  She might as well walked right into her father when they arrived, unfocused and dazed... Then she looked up.

The ice sank into her veins.  Cold-hearted rage sank into otherwise dull eyes.  So the bastard ex-Ardent actually did it?  Well.  Kian was right.  They wouldn't be bowing.  Not to him.  Not ever.

Aine didn't think, simply sank her hooves into the dirt beneath her and locked her eyes on Stryker.  The other leaders didn't matter to her.  Aurum's wrath didn't matter.  She simply hated the white lion.  Hated him for hurting Ry.  Hated him for the discourse he sowed.  Hated him with everything she had left to give.

Without a word from the furious druid, the ground would rapture and break apart close to the lion, vines attempting to latch on and entangle @Stryker.  Ideally leaving him more open for other attacks, regardless of where or who they came from.
© MADI
AINE CHARLOTTE NÍ BROIN - THE PITT - 8 MOONS - RED DEER-FOX
I come & scour
desert flower
the land for the

Offline ninazu

• awards This character is the Kingpin of the Coalition of the Condemned. This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2020, 07:20:19 PM »
BURN
BRIGHT
In a second, Ninazu slipped from dispassionate to a lethal force, claws out and saliva dripping down her fangs. The green fire flared brighter, burned hotter, as she cared not for these pathetic fool’s words—she didn’t listen to a word they said, but the guru paid attention to their body language. To their intentions.

“Shut up.” Thick, sooty smoke coiled out of the lioness’s maw; her lips pulled back to expose the black and pink flesh within, a dark void against her gleaming fangs.

Before Kian finished speaking, Ninazu lunged for him. Her green fire pulsed and writhed around her neck, then spat a glob at the ice shards he’d attempted to lob at her beloved. It might not be enough to melt the thing completely, but if it dulled the point enough to render it as harmless as a snowball, then that was enough. However, Ninazu didn’t watch her fire or the ice—she kept her gaze on Kian as she tore towards him.

Ninazu attempted to slam a clawed paw across the polar bear's face. She didn’t particularly care if she broke any of his bones or gashed him, but she wanted him to fucking shut the fuck up. Quiet.”

@Kian.
© MADI
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 07:31:29 PM by ninazu »
「 BURN IT FUCKING DOWN 」
Back from the dead to tell you that I’m alive / Killed the old way but I survived / Fuck the blueprint, I redesign / Death or exile, you decide / Tell ’em all that I made my name / Tell ’em all that I paved my way / Found the fear then went face to face / Now it’s mine to send up in flames / THIS RIGHT HERE IS AS FAR AS YOU GO !  | TAGS & PLAYLIST -
「 THIS IS WHERE I LOSE CONTROL 」

Offline SOJOURN

• YOU'LL BE DELICIOUS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2020, 07:47:06 PM »
There was humor in here eyes, almost an uncared as things started to heat up. The words thrown between the two made her giggle. She rose up to her paws in the same instance that her mother did, watching with a keen gaze as one Pitt member spat at the Tangler. She would love to see them tear into one another but she was more than inclined to use her words to rile them up further. "I doubt that he will be able to fix anything. All he does is make situations worse. Considering what he did to poor Golden over there." Helped to tear her leg right on off and splatter Tanglewood's swampy ground with her blood. It had been interesting that much was certain and she was about to say more when suddenly vines erupted from the ground and they were going for her father. Her family meant everything to her and she was not about to let them hurt any of them. Her eyes narrowed, black crawling into her sclera and her eyes deepening in color. With a sudden step forward she pulled the water from those vines, making them nothing but dried up husks.

The water swirled around her and she twisted it, making the water come to a dangerous point before splitting them off into four spikes of ice. They hovered there before she aimed to throw them at the ground, stabbing the dangerous weapons and making a barrier near her father or as much of one as she was able to make with the substance.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 08:13:00 PM by SOJOURN »
HE TASTES LIKE YOU, ONLY SWEETER

Offline JACK .

• The Pitt
  • The dapper king
  • awards This character is the Imperator of The Pitt. This character is the Marauder of The Pitt.
  • ice and death
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2020, 08:13:36 PM »
The Pitt were never a place of peace. It was of war, revenge and survival. Scrapped together with crumbling sand and ash. Even in winter, the feeling was still great, the heat a present sting against even the lighter pelt. It did not matter, what ploys against it's people. Jack held firm on his beliefs, of his clan. They would stand the sands they would stand time and time again. It was not neutrality, merely... waiting for the first move to be made. Jack was silent when he approached the meeting, the other's chatter as they Pitt walked towards the meeting place was halted short and the facade of a child- boyish kind second in command fell for the one that the Pitt needed. Gael was unfazed, but Kain and Aine both shook with their anger on their features.

Jack felt his own impatience run it's course in the manner of seconds. Where the two would go to engage the group directly Jack's small form slipped between the roots of the great tree. Ice crusting along the branches he drooped from and coating the land in frost. In winter it came easier, in this form there was only so much that could be done. Yet Jack made his move. Anyone close enough to the trio of leader's would get spiked on ice shards rapidly growing from near the kodkod's feet. The air- growing thin and cold with the moisture drawn from it.

A defensive act, for the moment he refused to make an offensive one. the small wildcat was a fraction of the size of his own creations as he stood vigil above them. A throne of ice crowned around the roots of the gnarled tree, keeping vigil over the devolving meeting. Feeling the shift under his skin just on the edge of his control, snapping quickly.

wait, see: the threat is yet to come.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix 'SOULS-- post-apocalyptic werewolf rpg  CalicoCorner - trad. Warrior Cats & apocalyptic animal RP