2.0.2 THE FUTURE / meeting
Beasts of Beyond

Open THE FUTURE / meeting

Offline goldenluxury

• The Typhoon
  • of the thunder and sea
  • awards This character is apart of the second generation. This user killed a bunny in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This member won the 'Best Couple' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Leader' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Most Well-Known Character' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won a January spotlight category! This character is the Captain of The Typhoon. This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
  • ϟ    ϟ    ϟ
    • View Profile
    • Awards
THE FUTURE / meeting
« on: November 11, 2020, 10:29:06 AM »
DEAR FRIEND as you know,   your flowers are withering
your mother's gone insane, your leaves have drifted away.
but the clouds are clearing up
and i've come reveling, burning incandescently,
like a bastard on the burning sea.

YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER,
BURIED DEEP UNDER THE WATER.
It was that time again, the horn bellowing, the tigress exiting the Tempest to take flight and glide over the shoreline until she reached the Deep Sea Dome's entrance. She strolls in casually, hopping up to the throne, tail curling around her paws. The long period of peace between the groups was still upon them, as far as they all knew, and while there were a few red flags from the most recent letter she'd received from Sophiea, there were a number of explanations that could be given. She'd made the plan to visit their ally in a few days to make sure everything was alright - they were due for one anyway. But, other than that, the female only had the general rank changes in mind, as well as announcements of upcoming little events for the end of the month. And so, she goes over everything quietly in her head as she awaits everyone to gather.
SHE'S GOT ENOUGH ON HER MIND THAT SHE FEELS NO SORROW.  I LET MY  FATE  FILL  THE  AIR,
SO NOW SHE'S ROLLIN' DOWN HER WINDOW.  NEVER BEEN ONE TO  HOLD  ON,  BUT I NEED A LAST BREATH

Offline roan ;

• The Typhoon
  • [ THE WRATHFUL ]
  • awards This character is the Soothsayer of The Typhoon. This character is apart of the second generation.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: THE FUTURE / meeting
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2020, 10:34:57 AM »
SOOTHSAYER ❝ ROAN ❞ THE TYPHOON
The echoing sound of the meeting horn caused Roan to raise his head, his tail flicking behind him as he slowly got to his feet. He couldn't help but wonder what this meeting would entail, considering they hadn't had anything huge happen as of late. Although, he did remember speaking to Goldie about some events for the month, surprising himself and probably everyone else as well. However, a group always needed some time together as a whole, and if the soothsayer needed to bite the bullet and be the one to help organize it, then so be it. Either way, it wasn't long before he made his way over, coming to sit among the crowd as his tail draped casually over his paws. He looked tired, as usual, but not as bad as he had in the past. As his blue gaze scanned over the crowd, he caught sight of Michael sitting nearby as well, the bobcat having his blue gaze focused upward at Goldie.
DON'T ASK FOR HELP, YOU'RE ALL ALONE
YOU'LL HAVE TO ANSWER TO YOUR OWN PRESSURE!
Reggan

Offline torsten f.m.r.

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2020, 10:40:15 AM »
At first, Torsten didn't know what to do when he heard the call of the horn that signaled the meetings that were held within the Typhoon. The young boy had never been to a meeting before, had never heard the horn, and was just plain confused for a moment, before he saw a flock of NPC's making their way to the Deep Sea Dome, and so he'd follow. Curiosity pricked at the male's mind as he followed the wave, waiting for something to happen, though he was calm, glad that there didn't seem to be anything odd going on, everyone here made it seem as though this was normal.

He would soon learn that this was something that happened within every group every so-often, and he'd find normalcy in the call of the horn.

Coming to a stop underneath the throne - too close to the throne, he was practically touching it at this point - the young Roux would crane his neck up and stare at his cousin, waiting for something to be said. He wanted to be the first to hear it.

torsten folie-mikaelson roux & typhoon & 4 months & powers & biography

Offline ROXANNE R.

• The Typhoon
  • [ ✧*:・゚ ALWAYS HUNGRY ]
  • awards This character is the Quartermaster of The Typhoon. This member won an March spotlight category within 2020!
  • [ ✧*:・゚ IC OPINIONS ]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2020, 10:48:47 AM »
me dejaste, me dejaste en un tango
It wasn't long until the Quartermaster appeared at the scene with both of her ears perked forward and her gaze attentive, she would silently acknowledge everyone that was already gathered only to glance over to see that Torsten was rather close to the throne. A soft sigh passed her lips as amusement filled her gaze, she moved over quickly grabbing Torsten by the scruff before she made her way over to her brother and son setting down Torsten in front of her. "Here you'll have a better view, bebé." She would say gently before turning her gaze towards Goldie, her whiskers twitched momentarily only to lap at Torsten's unruly fur that lay on top of his head. Soon enough, her niece would make the necessary announcements made for now, she would sit here with the rest of her family.

EN EL ALMA SE ME FUE, SE ME FUE EL CORAZÓN
YA NO TENGO GANAS DE VIVIR, PORQUE NO TE PUEDO CONVENCER
QUE NO TE VENDAS, ROXANNE
Reggan

Offline rosemary

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2020, 04:56:38 PM »
THERE’S VACANCY IN EVERY NIGHTMARE

Rosemary joined the throng of animals slipping into the Deep Sea Dome, and she stepped through the sand to her usual spot on the crowd’s outskirts. Her purple witch hat, which she’d worn for Halloween, sat atop her head, and she tapped the brim to adjust the accessory upon her head. Despite Halloween passing well over a week ago, Rosemary still felt in the spirit of the holiday.

Besides Halloween, the Typhoon hadn’t had much going on. Most of Rosemary’s more interesting memories from October came from her travels to PalmClan and AE, for no other reason than she wanted to see the world and help the healer-less PalmClan. Still, nothing to do meant no wounds to mend and no raids to clean up after, so she had enjoyed the peace and quiet. She’d needed the time to finish building and decorating her new treehouse.
[W]isker
[ everything’s nice on the outside ]
—— ♡ you run from the feeling, it finds you / you run from the feeling, can't hide / it tears you apart / it seems a bit darker / it tears you apart / it seems a bit darker / it seems a bit darker / it seems a bit darker / it tears you apart / it tears you apart / it seems a bit darker / it seems a bit darker / it tears you apart / it tears you apart ♡ —— TAGS & SONG

Offline Keona.

• The Typhoon
  • child of the fae
  • awards This character is apart of the second generation. This character is the Dealer of The Typhoon. This member won an February spotlight category within 2020.
  • penned by misty
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2020, 06:32:49 PM »
keona sibéal ní faoláin.
the typhoon.
the blind dealer.
information.
Idir brí is idir muir, Tá mé i dtiúin
The petite wildcat trotted in quietly, ears flicking in attention as she found a empty spot to sit.  Patiently, she rested her tail neatly over her paws, inclining her head towards the direction of the throne, pale hues ready to flicker towards the sound of Goldie's voice.

She hummed softly in acknowledgement as Natyli bounded to a place nearby, the little jaguar moving with much more fervor than her.

November was an interesting month, the dealer mused.  She imagined they had a great deal to do, though the relative quiet in the lands felt like a nice change of pace.  If not a little odd.
© MADI

Offline Diya F.M.

• The Typhoon
  • maybe soon it'll settle
  • awards This character is the Privateer of The Typhoon. This character is apart of the second generation.
  • 4 years 1 month - were-vampire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2020, 11:14:13 PM »
Diya approached and sat herself next to her family, gently bumping her muzzle against her son's head. With a small chuckle and a mischivious look in her eye, she ruffled the fur atop his head that Roxanne had just groomed. Satisfied, she leaned slightly against the chocolate quartermaster, eyes on the captain.

Aveline, who was a sight rare to see trotted forward excitedly, plopping herself at her diya's paws with a huff, leaning against the vampire's snowy white legs. SHe had no clue what was going on and, frankly, she didn't care.

Seapaw entered and gave his momma a wave, a sideways smile on his face as he plopped down next to Rosemary, eyeing her hat. "WHere can 'ah get m'self 'ah hat like that?" asked the captains son as he moved his eyes to look at Goldenluxury.
and you've come so far, don't give up now

Offline FINNEGAN F.M.R.

• The Typhoon
  • — 静けさ
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2020, 08:33:28 PM »
THE LESS I KNOW, THE BETTER
Like Torsten, the sound of the horn was incredibly confusing at first. Finn had, of course, heard about meetings, but did not know how they were all called together. The older minnows were the ones who informed him of what was going on, and so he would follow.

Pitter pattering up beside his family, the draconic feline would sit down next to Torsten, an excited look in his eyes. This would be his first meeting ever, and while he didn't expect anything fantastically amazing to happen, it was still cool to finally be present during on of these gatherings. Playing with a small pebble at his feet, Finnegan would pass it back and forth between both paws as he waited for Goldie to start the meeting.
IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT? IS THIS WHO YOU ARE? I WAS DOING FINE WITHOUT YA, 'TILL I SAW YOUR EYES TURN AWAY FROM MINE
Reggan
FINNEGAN F.M.R
i said, "better late than never, just don't make me wait forever"

Offline rosemary

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2020, 12:54:01 AM »
Rosemary glanced to Seapaw as the colorful boy plopped next to her. One eye widened a tad, but she didn’t say anything. Seapaw was an interesting child, and Rosemary saw a lot of his uncle in him—like Coldblue, he had an active curiosity about the world around him, though he was far more extroverted and social than Goldie’s brother.

“Made it myself,” she whispered back, tilting the purple brim. “Tell you what, I’ll trade you some seashells and the like for one tailored to you.”
roleplayed by axiom + template © star
[ everything’s nice on the outside ]
—— ♡ you run from the feeling, it finds you / you run from the feeling, can't hide / it tears you apart / it seems a bit darker / it tears you apart / it seems a bit darker / it seems a bit darker / it seems a bit darker / it tears you apart / it tears you apart / it seems a bit darker / it seems a bit darker / it tears you apart / it tears you apart ♡ —— TAGS & SONG

Offline goldenluxury

• The Typhoon
  • of the thunder and sea
  • awards This character is apart of the second generation. This user killed a bunny in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This member won the 'Best Couple' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Leader' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Most Well-Known Character' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won a January spotlight category! This character is the Captain of The Typhoon. This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
  • ϟ    ϟ    ϟ
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2020, 01:54:55 PM »
DEAR FRIEND as you know,   your flowers are withering
your mother's gone insane, your leaves have drifted away.
but the clouds are clearing up
and i've come reveling, burning incandescently,
like a bastard on the burning sea.

YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER,
BURIED DEEP UNDER THE WATER.
The tigress watches quietly as everyone shuffles in, making small talk, choosing their seats. There's a slight fuzz in her mind, only barely distracting her. It isn't quite loud enough to cause her to lose focus, and more than likely it was probably just a headache coming on. And so, she shoves it aside, her feathery tail tip twitching as she goes over everything that needed to be said in her head. First things first, always, was a notice to the joiners. "Firs' off, welcome t' everybody new. Don' forget t' get your charm earrings n' complete your entrance rituals accordingly."

Next, some very brief announcements regarding ranks. There wasn't too much to be said, at the moment everyone she thought she should be a high position was already promoted. "Torsten's been 'round a lot, so thanks! Thank you t' Roan and Michael, as well, for bein' so helpful." She puts on a light smile, eyeing the three names she mentioned. Torsten was a bit too young for her to want to promote to a high position, perhaps give a title next meeting, and Roan and Michael were both the highest ranks they could be at the time being, so she figured shout outs would have to do for now. "Lawkit has been absent wit' his sage duties, so he will be demoted for now." To be frank, she thought the male was a bit too young to hold such a position anyway. Being sage and soothsayer was too much burden for a child. "Thank you t' everybody for bein' around in general."

Now for something more interesting - parties. Not exactly a party, but close enough. Something to get excited about, at the very least. "We've got some events kickin' off for the end o' the month, somethin' for everybody. Go check those out, n' if you participate in all o' 'em, you can get a nice title outta' it." She flashes a quick grin after mentioning the title.

And then, that was mostly it. Easy enough. She figured she'd better mention visiting Tanglewood, considering their absence had not gone unnoticed. Something was going on. "Also, just as a sidenote, somethin' weird has been goin' on wit' Tanglewood this past month, it seems like, so I'll be takin' time t' visitin' 'em soon n' figure out what's happenin'." If anyone felt like piping up and stating they'd join in, she'd be just fine with that. She only hoped there was nothing bad going on with their ally. "Thas' all I got for you this time, thanks for listenin'."

Summary:
- Welcome to newcomers!! Thanks for joining us and be sure to get your charm earrings made and do your entrance rituals if you choose.
- Shout outs go to Torsten, Roan, and Michael. Thanks and good job!
- Lawkit has been officially demoted from his sage position.
- We've got some cool events for Thanksgiving. Check those out, participate in them all and you can get a title!
- Tanglewood has been absent, so Goldie is planning on visiting soon to see what's going on.
- Thanks and have a nice day!
SHE'S GOT ENOUGH ON HER MIND THAT SHE FEELS NO SORROW.  I LET MY  FATE  FILL  THE  AIR,
SO NOW SHE'S ROLLIN' DOWN HER WINDOW.  NEVER BEEN ONE TO  HOLD  ON,  BUT I NEED A LAST BREATH

Offline torsten f.m.r.

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2020, 02:38:20 PM »
Quickly pulled out of his position from the bottom of the throne, at first Torsten had made a small noise of protest, tempted to quickly make his way back before he was assured that from where he was he would have a better position to see everything that happened. When he'd been put down and saw that, yes, it was better here rather than under his cousin's toes - not to mention his neck wouldn't be hurting from here - he simply made himself comfortable, laying down and paws tucking underneath his body as wings folded at his sides.

Listening to the words Goldie spoke, he would prick his ears and widen his eyes as his name was mentioned. Four and a half months in this world and he got a shout out and he was proud of that. "Yay Roan and Michael!" The child would shout out as he quickly sat up, looking around for his brother and uncle, big smile on his face as chest puffed out. Turning back to Goldie as she continued to speak, Torsten would settle in and listen once more, head tilting to the side as she mentioned going to visit Tanglewood. "Can I go?" He would ask, jumping to his feet and turning to both of his mothers. "Can I go please? I wanna see Tanglewood!" He'd been to the Pitt and had made it back fine, he was sure nothing would happen if he went to Tanglewood, especially with his cousin.

torsten folie-mikaelson roux & typhoon & 4 months & powers & biography

Offline Keona.

• The Typhoon
  • child of the fae
  • awards This character is apart of the second generation. This character is the Dealer of The Typhoon. This member won an February spotlight category within 2020.
  • penned by misty
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2020, 05:10:27 PM »
keona sibéal ní faoláin.
the typhoon.
the blind dealer.
information.
Idir brí is idir muir, Tá mé i dtiúin
Keona listened in silence, head dipping in congratulations but uncertain where either Roan, Michael or Torsten all sat.  As she expected there was much to do in the November spirit.

At the mention of Tanglewood, her pale hues flickered thoughtfully.  "I'd like to accompany you, Goldie."

Like the captain, the petite dealer did not like the sudden absence of their ally.  It could mean anything, and they ought to know.  Keona hummed softly, head angling towards the sound of Torsten's voice, unsure.  If there had been a breakout of sickness, or an intense battle... She was not so sure they should bring one of their youth.

... But perhaps she was worrying too much.  Suvi's there, though.
© MADI

Offline roan ;

• The Typhoon
  • [ THE WRATHFUL ]
  • awards This character is the Soothsayer of The Typhoon. This character is apart of the second generation.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2020, 10:39:01 PM »
SOOTHSAYER ❝ ROAN ❞ THE TYPHOON
The meeting was mostly uneventful, although Roan had to admit that he was surprised by the sound of his and Michael's name leaving his cousin's mouth. It wasn't that he hadn't thought they were being helpful lately – he had been trying his best and he knew Michael had been as well – but praise was still a surprise to the young soothsayer. The news of Lawkit's demotion was unsurprising, although disappointing as well. Truly, Roan had been looking forward to teaching the other a lot of what he knew. Regardless, the zombified feline allowed his fur to lay flat before he spoke, "Thank you for the shout out, Goldie. And congratulations, Torsten." He nodded towards his sibling's direction, a faint smile coming to his muzzle as he heard the various congratulations around him. He enjoyed his hard work being recognized, and honestly didn't mind that both himself and Michael had nowhere else to go at the moment. He considered that a good thing, since them having anywhere to go would mean that Goldie was no longer leader, and that wasn't something Roan wanted. Even if he knew his mama would do a good job, Goldie had been leader his entire life, and such a change... it seemed impossible.

Michael, meanwhile, seemed just as surprised by the shout out, the bobcat's ears perking up and a small smile curling onto his muzzle. He was glad to hear that he had been doing well, considering how nervous he had initially felt about the position. After all, he had never exactly been in a traditional hierarchy. With a warm sense of accomplishment lingering in his chest, the dealer muttered his thanks, "Ah, thanks for the shout out! And the congratulations..." He then glanced around, seeing that both Torsten and Keona had already offered to accompany Goldie. That was a relief for him, considering he tried to avoid the group at all costs. Still, he felt as though he should offer something, so he looked up to Goldie and spoke, "Well, I'd offer to go with you, but it looks like I've been beaten to the punch... hey, maybe I could go and check in with Elysium? I'm guessing you'll get any info you really need from Tanglewood themselves, but in case something is really wrong and you don't, for some reason, Elysium might know something." Not to mention those new leaders that the group had. It seemed like a good idea to check up on them, considering Rox hadn't exactly gotten a good first impression, and Roan had gone so far as to try and shock them.
DON'T ASK FOR HELP, YOU'RE ALL ALONE
YOU'LL HAVE TO ANSWER TO YOUR OWN PRESSURE!
Reggan

Offline ROXANNE R.

• The Typhoon
  • [ ✧*:・゚ ALWAYS HUNGRY ]
  • awards This character is the Quartermaster of The Typhoon. This member won an March spotlight category within 2020!
  • [ ✧*:・゚ IC OPINIONS ]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2020, 05:34:45 AM »
Roxanne would nod slowly as she would say with a grin on her maw "Congrats Michael and mijito," Though her attention diverted over to Diya when she had ruffled up the fur on Torsten's head, her pupils would narrow into dangerous slits as she snorted with a shake of her head. Suddenly, she heard the shoutout that was directed to Torsten did her smile widen a bit as she nudged her little one "Congrats sweetheart," Although, it was shortlived when Goldie began to mention Tanglewood and how they had been acting weird. She could recall that she hadn't seen them at the monthly meeting, part of her had been happy about not having to deal with Vigenere and his hostility but it did make her attentive of what had been going on. Her ears flicked back as she bit down on the inside of her right cheek trying to figure out what could've happened to their closest ally, she let out a soft sigh nodding when Keona had offered to go to Tanglewood with Goldie. She turned her attention to her son only to mew with a gentle smile "I'll take you another time, sweetie. Right now doesn't seem like the best time," She explained to Torsten as she pressed her nose to his forehead.

She would've offered her services but it seemed that Michael Michael already beat her in checking the Elysium for possible information on Tanglewood, her whiskers twitched lightly as she spoke "I could go with Michael if need be. If not, I could definitely stay here and make sure the place doesn't set itself on fire." She said the last bit in a joking manner as she rose to her paws with both ears perked forward, her fluffy tail lashed to the sides for a moment.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix 'SOULS-- post-apocalyptic werewolf rpg   CalicoCorner - trad. Warrior Cats & apocalyptic animal RP