• [ H I A T U S ]
  • SMOKE YOU OUT!
    • View Profile
I'LL SEE YOU SOON - activity notice
« on: September 22, 2020, 04:26:11 AM »
GETTIN' HICKEYS FROM MY BED BUGS,

wow pssh uhhh alright
well
i'm having a pretty hard time finding my muse and unfortunately i have some pretty bad stuff going on at home. i won't go into details to what's going on, but it weighs pretty heavy on my activity right now. if things go south, i will have to leave the site. if things are okay, then, wel, i'll still be here!

however, that leaves my positions in palmclan in question. as for my characters, featherear specifically, i'm not sure what to do with them yet.

i didn't want to make this post, but, here i am, writing it.

it's really hard getting into muse with what's going on.

however, i'm not leaving the site permanently, not until i find out what's going on. until then, addios, i suppose.
RESIDENT EVIl.
biohazard
timothy | 18 | he/him | art | writing

Offline Wisker

• Prodigy
  • The Fed-Ex King
  • Creative Liberties will be taken
  • Awards This member won a June spotlight category! This member won an April spotlight category!
    • View Profile
Re: I'LL SEE YOU SOON - activity notice
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2020, 07:57:01 PM »
Real life is important before this site, and the all of us can wait for when you are ready to come back. please don't stress this too much take care of yourself. You're an amazing person, and while it'll be sad to see you go, even if it's only for a bit. Feel free to shoot me a message if you need someone to talk to- on Discord or on the site.

I'LL BREAK THIS IS I H A V E TO —
TELL ME THE GOOD THAT  WOULD DO

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix 'SOULS-- post-apocalyptic werewolf rpg   CalicoCorner - trad. Warrior Cats & apocalyptic animal RP