2.0.2 THE VANISHING POINT | destiny rp thread
Beasts of Beyond

Open THE VANISHING POINT | destiny rp thread

Offline doppio

• Legendary
  • YEAR OF THE SATANIST
  • awards This member won a March spotlight category! This user has contributed to the Guide Archive.
  • SYSTEM
    • View Profile
    • Awards
THE VANISHING POINT | destiny rp thread
« on: August 31, 2020, 01:22:34 PM »
It was supposed to be a normal day, but no. She just had to blast off without him and to Traveler knows where!

Zealot stormed down to the Annex to where Benedict was (making sure not to pay any mind to a passing comment from the Drifter. Fuck that guy.) and made sure to pick up some bounties to complete for when Siren came back. Maybe it was time to sit down with her and ask her how she was feeling, because she obviously needed someone to listen to her issues. Siren just wasn't the same after Cayde died, and now that she was hanging out with the boss of the Tangled Shore more and more, it was like Zealot was seeing someone... different.

The titan sat down at a table in the bazaar and let out a long sigh, shaking his head. "That Siren is gonna be the death of me, I tell ya what." He muttered to himself.
I AM PARTIALLY BLIND IN ONE EYE ATM AND CAN'T SEE BRIGHT COLORS WITHOUT SEEING DOUBLE PLS BE PATIENT

dating the lovely fool that is @egg
love ya babe <3

vandalize me staff, you cowards
ok -orion
yeet -tikki
andy is the best dad2020 - andy
fite me — maple

Offline rexaraneo

• Hear that babe?
  • awards This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This member won a September spotlight category within 2020!
  • We're Legends.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: THE VANISHING POINT | destiny rp thread
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2020, 02:34:23 PM »
AADAN AWOKEN GUARDIAN HUNTER
A rare sight it was, to see Aadan without his partner. Often times the two were seemingly attached at the hip, a reflection of their bond. If Aadan was not accompanied by his fiance, he would tend to have Siren by his side. Niether accompanied the hunter today as he entered the bazaar.

His gaze would skate across the bazaar, landing on the exomind seated at a table. He would weave his way past those gathered to his friend, dropping himself on the chair across from Zealot. "Howdy, howdy," he greeted, propping his head up on his hand. His recognized the expression on the other's face, it was one he had recently started to adopt himself.

A sigh escaped him as he lifted a brow. "Let me guess, Siren ran off again?" he asked, hoping he was wrong. Maybe something else was bothering the exomind. One could hope, at least.
i should have gone myself, this is on me.
percy - he/him - characters - the middlest brother

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix 'SOULS-- post-apocalyptic werewolf rpg