2.0.2 EVERYONE ASK ANYWAY // introduction
Beasts of Beyond

Open EVERYONE ASK ANYWAY // introduction

Offline rosemary

Re: EVERYONE ASK ANYWAY // introduction
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2020, 04:43:47 AM »
THERE’S VACANCY IN EVERY NIGHTMARE

Rosemary waited for a long moment, quietly screaming inside her own head. She breathed out an exhale when the seconds ticked along and Aphra showed no sign of a reaction. Ever since Sephiroth had violently flung her out of his mind, she’d used caution. Yet Aphra had been easier to convince than Caesar.

“I’m sure you do what you think is best,” Rosemary said. Her tail-tips flicked, and she stood still as a statue on her paws, though her four eyes darted between the three Cyphers. “Trying to raise three kids by yourself? That’s difficult.”

Rosemary glanced at the kittens. It broke her heart how they defend their mother—she would’ve done the same thing, at their age. She was tempted to sling spells in their mind, too, to free them. But children’s minds broke easily.

“Let me know if you need someone to watch them for an afternoon. To give you a break? I do not mind teaching them lessons on literature or healing.” Rosemary’s tail flicked again; if Aphra wanted to hide behind improving her children, then Rosemary would happily use this fact against her own narcissism engine. “After all. Anyone, especially your daughters, could improve after learning magic and medicine from a former head soothsayer, yes?”
[W]isker
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 04:45:53 AM by rosemary »
[ everything’s nice on the outside ]
—— ♡ you run from the feeling, it finds you / you run from the feeling, can't hide / it tears you apart / it seems a bit darker / it tears you apart / it seems a bit darker / it seems a bit darker / it seems a bit darker / it tears you apart / it tears you apart / it seems a bit darker / it seems a bit darker / it tears you apart / it tears you apart ♡ —— TAGS & SONG

Offline APHRA CIPHER .

• The Typhoon
  • played by Maple
  • awards This character is apart of the second generation.
  • BITCH IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: EVERYONE ASK ANYWAY // introduction
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2020, 05:12:13 AM »
OH YES, I'VE HEARD THE STORY OVER AND OVER AGAIN !。+゚.
The way that Rosemary was trying to force herself into interacting with her kids was making Aphra more irritated by the minute and it was clear in how her kinked tail flicked back and forth. "I can raise them just fine by myself." She insisted. "I've raised a litter of four, I can certainly handle three kids." Then again, one could argue that Aphra practically left her last litter to fend for themselves, rather than actually taking care of them like she was doing with her current litter. Which was... almost a blessing and a curse. On one hand, at least Aphra was trying to raise her own children, but on the other, the way she was doing it was... less than ideal, to say the least.

"Learning from a Roux, you mean?" Aphra corrected Rosemary's offer of teaching the kittens magic and literature. "No, I can find someone else to do those things." Probably an NPC or two, or hell, maybe someone out in the other groups - so long as they weren't a Roux, she didn't care.✧*:・゚
GEE, ITS SWELL TO FINALLY MEET YOUR OTHER FRIENDS !
bio ★ female ★ crewmate of the typhoon ★ tags

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix 'SOULS-- post-apocalyptic werewolf rpg