2.0.2 2.0.2 fen's app
Beasts of Beyond

fen's app

Offline Wag

• Rookie
  • registered kpop stan™
  • Awards This amazing member has donated to bee/invertebrate charity event in October of 2020. This member won a November spotlight category within 2020!
    • View Profile
fen's app
« on: August 28, 2020, 04:43:13 PM »
Ranks interested in: Junior Moderator
Discord Username: kelp#2552
Time Zone: GMT
Any qualifications or previous experience?: In the past I've held a multitude of staff positions on different sites and discords. From 2017-3019 I owned my own site, and these days I'm an admin on two different roleplay forums. I also held an admin position on a roleplay forum, and I've also been a helper (staff) on several Chatlands, including but not limited to Timberwolves, Heitehu and Lupinar.
Why would you like to be staff?: My app previously detailed that I like to help communities grow and thrive, but thinking about it almost a month later, it's a lot more than that. I've made a ton of new friends during my time on the site that have helped me feel closer to the site and its community a lot, and I think because of that I feel very deeply as if I want to help now even more than I did before. The community is overall very friendly and welcoming and because of that I managed to integrate myself rather quickly into the site without a problem, and the friends I've made along the way are wonderful. Thinking about it, it's as if I have an urge to protect the community as a whole, though from what I couldn't tell you lol.

To go deeper into things, I have some mild experience in coding as I coded my own site mostly on my own, with very little help. In regards to having my own site and being an admin in two sites currently, I have plenty of experience when it comes to forum management and moderation. Having been staff in several discord servers, I also have plenty of skill and experience with server management, and in regards to having been staff on several different Chatlands, which is a 3D Chatsite, it means I also have plenty of experience in calming down high-stress situations that might be moving faster (as it's a live Chatsite) than a forum might be.
Got any fun facts about yourself?: One (1) fun fact about myself is that when I was a child I climbed into a washing machine and got stucl
Questions?: n/a
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 04:01:02 PM by Wag »
we dream in the dark ☾ for the most part

kelp ☾ genderfluid crackhead ☾ 17 ☾ characters | character storage

Offline Wag

• Rookie
  • registered kpop stan™
  • Awards This amazing member has donated to bee/invertebrate charity event in October of 2020. This member won a November spotlight category within 2020!
    • View Profile
Re: fen's app
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2020, 06:25:23 PM »
Updated this again!
we dream in the dark ☾ for the most part

kelp ☾ genderfluid crackhead ☾ 17 ☾ characters | character storage

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix 'SOULS-- post-apocalyptic werewolf rpg   CalicoCorner - trad. Warrior Cats & apocalyptic animal RP