Beasts of Beyond

Discussion CONDEMNED INACTIVITY NOTICES

Offline CONDEMNED

• New Blood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
CONDEMNED INACTIVITY NOTICES
« on: August 20, 2020, 06:42:31 PM »
If you're a high position and believe you're going to be inactive for a suitable reason, please post here to avoid being demoted. :^)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 06:42:50 PM by COALITION // CONDEMNED »
Account ran by Orion.

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • awards This user found an egg in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This user killed a bunny in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This member won the 'Best Plot-Maker' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Plot' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Villain' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. Someone found this special toucan during October 2019's charity event. This member participated within Valentine's Day 2019! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond.
  • ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: CONDEMNED INACTIVITY NOTICES
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 11:31:24 AM »
Will be inactive with Stryker for an undetermined amount of time. Fell down the stairs, heavily bruised and concussed. Along with this, the issue I need leg surgery for is flaring up as a result of falling/HITT workout, so I can barely walk or go up/down a flight of stairs. Needless to say, not good. In the meantime, I trust y’all to stay active and keep up the plots. I’m sorry for my inactivity.
currently has a concussion + can barely walk, please be patient

admin — he/him — characters — discord: star#0061

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • awards This user found an egg in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This user killed a bunny in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This member won the 'Best Plot-Maker' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Plot' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Villain' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. Someone found this special toucan during October 2019's charity event. This member participated within Valentine's Day 2019! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond.
  • ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: CONDEMNED INACTIVITY NOTICES
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2020, 03:12:20 PM »
Small update on my health. My doctors said I don’t need leg surgery yet, which is a bonus, but I am still in need of brain rest due to my concussion. Although I will try to pop in here and there to check in, especially regarding urgent matters! DM me with any questions and such ofc.

Also a big thank you to @axiom for making plenty of events/threads during my temporary absence. It’s very appreciated, especially in regards to my circumstances. Along with this, my thanks to any of you remaining active also and posting.
currently has a concussion + can barely walk, please be patient

admin — he/him — characters — discord: star#0061

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix 'SOULS-- post-apocalyptic werewolf rpg