2.0.2 BYE BYE + GEMS/POWERS GIVEAWAY
Beasts of Beyond

Open BYE BYE + GEMS/POWERS GIVEAWAY

Offline tobo-gone

• SLEDMEISTER
  • awards This member won the 'Funniest Member' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. This member donated to Beasts of Beyond. Thank you! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This member won an April spotlight category! This member won a January spotlight category! This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
  • ♔ the king has left
    • View Profile
    • Awards
BYE BYE + GEMS/POWERS GIVEAWAY
« on: June 24, 2020, 10:35:18 PM »
Well, guys, my stay on Beasts of Beyond was fun. It was a lengthy stay, too - nearly two years! I joined a few months after the website was made, in July of 2018. And boy, did I have some good times.

Unfortunately, as the age-old saying goes, "all good times must come to an end". And that saying reflects my sentiments towards the website. You guys are the best community I've ever been a part of. I have never been so happy amongst a group of people before, and I'm eternally thankful for the memories that everybody's been able to share with me.

But, BoB just doesn't do it for me anymore, you know? It just doesn't. I no longer find joy in this roleplay forum. That's why I'm leaving, and I'm not coming back.

It can be assumed that Leroy and Crow left Tanglewood to live out the rest of their lives in peace. The group's next leader will likely be chosen by the site's staff team. I leave Noor's fate to @Orion; as the roleplayer of that litter's surviving parent, it's up to him whether Noor is re-homed or given the axe.

I apologise to anyone that I had plots with.
Since returning isn't on my to-do list, I'm giving away everything.

Everything. Every power in my inventory, every last gem.

My bank is bustling with 1519879 gems, and my complete list of powers is Aesthetic Elementals, Amorphous, Clairvoyance, Enhanced Senses, Wall-Walker. There are no rules except that it's first-come-first-serve, and only take the powers that you need.

All you have to do is reply with what you want, and I'll send it your way!
Oh, yeah, you can reach out to me on Discord if you wanna keep in touch! @butterscotch#3021
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 10:38:24 PM by toboggan »

Offline stilly.

• Former Staff
  • ( big bada boom )
  • awards This character is the Reaver of The Typhoon. This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This member won the 'Best Writer' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Character' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won a November spotlight category! This user completed October's 2019 CDC challenge. This member won a September spotlight category!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: BYE BYE + GEMS/POWERS GIVEAWAY
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2020, 10:50:33 PM »
Shit, it's sad to see you go man, especially since I only recently returned from my own hiatus. Still, I can totally understand where you're coming from, and I hope that you find happiness and comfort in whatever you decide to do next! It was really fun roleplaying with you, and I still love Leroy to this day, so trust me, you've left this site with as many fond memories as it has given you <3

walk right in vip, we don't do no hold ups

get too close, I got some killers with me that'll tell you hold up

stilly or mikey / muse cryptid / 17 / characters / storage

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • awards This user found an egg in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This user killed a bunny in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This member won the 'Best Plot-Maker' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Plot' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Villain' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. Someone found this special toucan during October 2019's charity event. This member participated within Valentine's Day 2019! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond.
  • ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: BYE BYE + GEMS/POWERS GIVEAWAY
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2020, 10:34:52 AM »
it's truly sad to see you go, tobo. thank you for always being here. i'm gonna miss seeing you and leroy around! hopefully you're okay and i'm here for you if you ever need to talk per usual bro.
"HAVE YOU EVER ENCOUNTERED ANY PROBLEMS FROM THE OPPOSITION? THEY DON'T SUSPECT A THING."

— admin
— he/him pronouns
characters
— discord: star#0061

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix 'SOULS-- post-apocalyptic werewolf rpg