• Rookie
  • Harry, you're all right.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: pizza and ranch, discuss
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2020, 07:54:02 PM »
Yes.

.⋆*⋆ Harry, I have no idea where this will lead us but, I have
a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.
Perseus Sebastian & Chaotic Good & Damn fine coffee

Offline Owlie

• Donator
  • 8 years roleplaying
  • awards This member won a May spotlight category within 2020! This member won an February spotlight category within 2020. This member donated to Beasts of Beyond. Thank you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2020, 07:54:28 PM »
im revoking the rights of everyone who likes it, sorry not sorry

The only time I ever see her
Is when she's behind me in the mirror
Owlie / Resident Apex Legends Fanatic / owlie#5369

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • awards This user found an egg in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This user killed a bunny in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This member won the 'Best Plot-Maker' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Plot' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Villain' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. Someone found this special toucan during October 2019's charity event. This member participated within Valentine's Day 2019! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond.
  • ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2020, 09:25:34 PM »
Yes.

admin - characters - discord: star#0061

Offline toboggan

• SLEDMEISTER
  • awards This member won the 'Funniest Member' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. This member donated to Beasts of Beyond. Thank you! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This member won an April spotlight category! This member won a January spotlight category! This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
  • ♔ doo dee doo
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2020, 12:15:19 AM »
i'm guessing this is a 'my parents never taught me how to make food that i would survive eating so instead i have to mix two objects together that shouldn't be together in order to compensate for that' type of deal.
LOST IN THE CRAZE
tobo | he/him | dipshit | character art | ❆

Offline stygian

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2020, 01:14:45 AM »
it's good as long as you're not drowning your pizza in it
deviantart / toyhouse / Stygian#8877 」

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • awards This user found an egg in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This user killed a bunny in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This member won the 'Best Plot-Maker' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Plot' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Villain' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. Someone found this special toucan during October 2019's charity event. This member participated within Valentine's Day 2019! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond.
  • ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2020, 02:26:16 PM »
i'm guessing this is a 'my parents never taught me how to make food that i would survive eating so instead i have to mix two objects together that shouldn't be together in order to compensate for that' type of deal.

it's called being a culinary chef, sir

Offline toboggan

• SLEDMEISTER
  • awards This member won the 'Funniest Member' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. This member donated to Beasts of Beyond. Thank you! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This member won an April spotlight category! This member won a January spotlight category! This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
  • ♔ doo dee doo
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2020, 02:58:44 PM »

it's called being a culinary chef, sir

ranch dressing on its own is despised by sophisticated culinary experts around the globe
LOST IN THE CRAZE

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2020, 03:58:24 PM »
which culinary experts
where are your citations sir

Offline toboggan

• SLEDMEISTER
  • ♔ doo dee doo
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2020, 12:41:34 AM »
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 12:42:47 AM by toboggan »
LOST IN THE CRAZE

Offline Owlie

• Donator
  • 8 years roleplaying
  • awards This member won a May spotlight category within 2020! This member won an February spotlight category within 2020. This member donated to Beasts of Beyond. Thank you!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2020, 04:39:27 AM »
oh damn tobo pulling out the citations

The only time I ever see her
Is when she's behind me in the mirror
Owlie / Resident Apex Legends Fanatic / owlie#5369

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: Yesterday at 11:02:57 PM »
bruh.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix