« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2018, 06:39:22 PM »
me, having a horrible depressive episode:
should i tell my friends?

depression:
u wanna get sent to the hospital u dum fuq

me:
no

depression:
okay now go smear your depression on all of your social medias you raging, selfish, pathetic, self absorbed b i o t c h
temporarily dead asf homie

Re: storage thread | ya boi dun fuq
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2018, 10:39:09 PM »
it's like 10pm and im starting to have another episode?? wtf?? im genuinely like. wanting to talk to friends but i just,,, dont,,, feel,,, comfortable anymore doing that. i feel like every time i confide/rant im exposing myself for being a raging bitch and its making me panic just thinking about it

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2018, 09:23:38 PM »
i haven't spoken to anyone in a week, got out of school earlier last week bc i had an anxiety attack, & had an episode today in the middle of class. oof. i don't really feel okay anymore. like not... stable. i noticed that, like, its really becoming real, the fact that i no longer enjoy things that i did before? i love fanfiction but reading it = me not being able to actually... focus. drawing is hard because i'm hitting a wall. im not even playing any of my games other than overwatch as much

its hard to think that i actually have friends when i either push them away or don't have someone constantly checking up on me. i used to be such a cool dude to hang out with but now i just really need shoulders to cry on & to leave when i get too tired to keep up with them. i lost so many friendships over my depression and i fucking hate it. i genuinely fucking hate it

?? like when i was younger i glorified the fuck out of depression. i think i had it in small measures, but it got worse over time, and now actually being diagnosed and having medication screw with the chemicals in my brain is hurting me BECAUSE i remember this point in my life.

and like.. i see all my friends so happy. they're all just moving on and finding people to love and i'm here alone?? i'm always alone?? i'm not comfortable in my body, i'm in denial about my weight, i don't bother to take care of myself and ultimately i never try to look pretty enough to impress those cute guys in my school. i don't think anyone is ever going to love me and i don't think im ever going to have my first kiss or time and that's a legitament fear that i've always had and over time its just becoming even more true. when i was a kid i was like ... wow when i go to high school i'll be beautiful and have this hot boyfriend! but instead i'm sitting at the table scrolling through youtube listening to crywank and mantits and every depressing song i can think of trying to remedy and feel like i'm not alone & just swimming through clouds of nothingness

its getting harder and harder every day to keep on going

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2018, 09:27:43 PM »
how many fuck ups can i make until i finally leave the internet foreveR?? like seriously?? in the past two years i've fucked myself over infinitely and no matter how many people i have to tell me how they care about me its never enough and i just feel like shit. like. my attitude is getting worse and worse and its harder to act like im not freaking out on the inside

im over sharing, im ranting at random, im making people uncomfortable, im forgetting simple fucking rules. im so fucked up. this is why i cant be talking to other people in groups, its because i just have this air about me that poisons everyone in a 5 mile radius.

like whenever im in a group i managed to fuck it all up?!?

im????

god im starting to cry eek

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2018, 09:33:12 PM »
the only thing that has remotely made me happy is detroit become human coming out. i love connor so much

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2018, 07:55:26 PM »
Locking this thread because I don't like looking at it lol.