2.0.2 WHAT'S IT GONNA TAKE TO FEEL MY LOVE / sam
Beasts of Beyond

Private WHAT'S IT GONNA TAKE TO FEEL MY LOVE / sam

Offline goldenluxury

• The Typhoon
  • I CAN AND I WILL.
  • awards This user killed a bunny in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This member won the 'Best Leader' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Couple' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Most Well-Known Character' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won a January spotlight category! This character is the Captain of The Typhoon. This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
  • THE LIBERATOR
    • View Profile
    • Awards
WHAT'S IT GONNA TAKE TO FEEL MY LOVE / sam
« on: March 25, 2020, 11:09:57 AM »
AND I'VE COME REVELING, BURNING INCANDESCENTLY
LIKE A BASTARD ON THE BURNING SEA
YOU'RE  JUST  LIKE  YOUR  FATHER
informationplotting
BURIED   DEEP   UNDER   THE   WATER
The sound of rustling in the kitchen of the Typhoon's captain, her lover, and her children, as dinner began to be prepared. The meal itself was smaller than they'd been making as of late, spending the night to themselves this time - Marina had the children tonight, and the two could simply focus on making something for themselves. They'd brainstormed ideas off of each other for a little while before finally settling on a simple, tasty chicken alfredo. Goldie prepares the pasta, sprinkling in herbs as it boils, as Sam chops chicken that would go into it. Her body gently sways as she hums a song to herself, stirring the noodles as steam exits the pot.

It was a routine now, to simply spend the day together, and that overworking routine Goldenluxury Roux had been so well-known for was finally starting to break off. Perhaps that wasn't such a good thing, she'd think sometimes - what if something happened and she'd just been relaxing? What if she should be getting more done? But, there was a simplicity in her days now; one that she didn't really want to give up. And, she was beginning to think...not everything needed to have her looking over it, taking care of it. Maybe it was okay to step back, too. Focus on what she had. Never forget her crew and her responsibility, but make time for home, too. For her lover. For her children. What her family's been asking for all along.

And so they cooked, a happy tune exiting her mouth. Samantha's managed to do the impossible.

@samantha 
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 11:10:05 AM by goldenluxury »
OH MOTHER, TELL YOUR CHILDREN
NOT TO DO WHAT I HAVE DONE
SPEND YOUR LIVES IN SIN AND MISERY
IN THE HOUSE OF THE RISING SUN

Offline samantha

Re: WHAT'S IT GONNA TAKE TO FEEL MY LOVE / sam
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2020, 06:24:16 PM »
Dinner was often a sore spot for Sam, recently. She had been cooking nonstop, caring for a girlfriend, and slowly, that bitter grief had started to creep up on her. Marina's children. Marina's and Goldie's children. Not hers. It had slowly made her shoulders sag, the doberman's eyes focusing on the floor. She cursed gently as the knife slipped from her grip. She paused for a moment, recollecting the knife and finishing cutting the chicken. But she wouldn't let it be surface value, she wouldn't let that bitter feeling in her heart seep through. She stepped closer, settling the chicken into a new pan, sauteing it.

A soft kiss pressed to Goldie's cheek. She sighed gently, making sure to brown the chicken with a master toss of the pan, a soft grin touching her face. Her eyes shifted towards the other pan, leaning over and eyeing the pasta. "Oi, you're not turning that into mush, are you?" She questioned gently, her voice teasing and a sharp grin on her muzzle. She tossed the chicken again, drizzling some spices onto them with a gentle huff. She was hungry, damnit.

"SPEECH"

tags
don't bless me father, for i have sinned

Offline goldenluxury

• The Typhoon
  • I CAN AND I WILL.
  • awards This user killed a bunny in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This member won the 'Best Leader' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Couple' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Most Well-Known Character' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won a January spotlight category! This character is the Captain of The Typhoon. This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
  • THE LIBERATOR
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2020, 09:03:31 PM »
informationplotting
Had the tigress known the female felt how she did, the female would certainly do everything she could to try and show Sam that everything was alright. It was just as fair for her to grieve, as it was for Goldie and Marina, and the female considered herself just as much a mother as herself and the one that'd took part in conceiving them. They all put in their parts to take care of the children they'd promised good lives to, and it was a constantly moving and improving process, one that she wouldn't want to be spending with anybody else. Her lover knew how to take care of her - she knew how to keep her grounded, and that was exactly what she needed, most of all, throughout all of this. She couldn't be more grateful. After everything, their care for each other couldn't be doubted. And perhaps that's why thoughts she'd once thought were so terrifying fluttered about in her mind tonight, feeling especially affectionate towards the doberman.

A warm rumble emits from the female as she receives a small kiss, leaning into the other's touch as she continues humming a sweet melody. It ceases, just for a moment, though, as the female teases her. "Such lil' faith!" she'd respond with an overdramatic gasp, gently aiming to nudge the female's croup with her hind leg in a playful fashion. She did have pretty good timing, though, seeing as it was just about time to drain the noodles. Thankfully, the tigress' water elementals made it easy, simply moving the pot off the burner as she bends the water from the pasta, slowly dropping it into the sink so not to splash boiling water everywhere. Afterwards, the female would pour in the cream she'd kept to the side with the noodles, mixing the two together to make sure they'd be nice and creamy. She turns to Sam with a soft smile, feathered tail tip tapping her girlfriend. She could tell the other was getting antsy from hunger, and luckily for her, this would be the last step. "Time t' add the chicken, darlin'." An adoration sits in her gaze, truly in her element as the two work together to finish a dinner she's grown up knowing so well.

Offline samantha

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2020, 12:06:50 PM »
Her eyebrows rose, a bit, as Goldie took it with an overdramatic reaction. She chuckled softly, tossing the chicken in the spices a bit more. Her own hind leg bumped against Gold's her body shifting as she waited for her to drain the noodles. Sam blinked, idly, at the fancy bending, electing in a whine before responding. "That's cheating. And showing off. At the same time." She said, her wings fluffing up as if she was being targeted by this display. She looked at Goldie, then frowning at her, simply conjured the chicken from one pan to the other one. She then tilted her nose up in the air, sticking her tongue out.

The dinner had been going smoother then she had expected it to. Some part of her, deep down, told her to explode, to yell at Goldie. The sight of someone else's pelt sticking to the children's genetics had hurt, deeper down then that voice. But she knew from history, from Dean, exploding was not the way to get what she wanted. Her eyes dwelled on the pasta, before wrinkling her nose. She shook her head, trying to toss those thoughts away, looking towards Goldie with a half grin, her ears twitching.

"SPEECH"

tags

Offline goldenluxury

• The Typhoon
  • I CAN AND I WILL.
  • THE LIBERATOR
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2020, 06:17:08 PM »
informationplotting
A low chuckle is let out from the female by the other's response to her tactics, her head tilting back towards her. "Thas' part o' the package o' datin' the pirate princess, babe." She'd say with a slight smirk, winking to the female. A golden trophy for the doberman. Surely she should know by now, Goldie was one to put on a delicately crafted show wherever she could. Besides, it was faster and easier to do it how she had than the conventional method of draining, and Sam was complaining that she was hungry, after all. Anything for efficiency and the sake of her girlfriend. The tigress watches as she displays her own abilities, still slightly bemused by the methods of which she had to use them. Her tail brushes against Sam gently, a soft rumble escaping her as she finishes up with the meal, making sure the chicken and noodles were mixed in well. Once complete, she turns and moves towards one of their cabinets, pulling out two bowls for them to use, and slowly slides one closer to Sam, allowing her to pick out her portion first.

The tigress sighs gently, blinking towards the doberman quietly for a few moments. "Careful, don' burn your mouth by eatin' too fast." She'd give a quick, passing reminder to the other as she inched closer. She knew there was an underlying bitterness towards Marina that the other held, and she couldn't say she blamed her for it, even if their actions had occurred before Sam's return to the land of the living. She didn't ever pressure the other to try and amend things or not feel how she did towards the jaguar, even if she personally did not hold any gripes against the female. She'd proven to take just as good care of their children as Sam and herself did, and she didn't want them to grow up under any sort of confusion over who their parents were, because the reality was: it was all three of them, and they would all three be there to support them. There was nothing that could change that, and the female has long since gotten over that fact. The grief had afflicted her much greater than any past feelings. Marina knew where she stood in Goldie's eyes, and she could only hope Sam was aware, too.

Offline samantha

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2020, 03:56:11 PM »
The solid truth, judging by the acid that Sam tasted in her mouth every time she caught sight of the jaguar, was that she often couldn't tell the difference. The talks that they had, Sam didn't trust like that. This might have been Goldie, of all people, but watching those two talk to each other in hushed voices had made the Doberman sick. But she wore that mask, one that proved that she was going to be okay with all of this Goldie. Because, in the end, she was some loser chasing at the tail of a Princess who had her own ambitions. Her own choices.

In other words, it wasn't for Sam to decide.

"I'm not going to burn myself." She responded hotly, her wings shuffling a bit as she pointedly made herself a bowl, one that left half of the pasta for Goldie, regardless of how big the dish was before she took her portion. Carefully holding the bowl in her mouth, she perused her way to the table, settling it down and sighing a tiny bit. "One candlelit dinner.. comin' right up." She muttered to herself, something off in her tone, as her paw lifted. A small flame ignited at her paw tips, catching the wicks of the candle's on fire. She lowered her paw, sitting down and waiting to be joined by her girlfriend.

"SPEECH"

tags

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix