2.0.2 Warbling White Eye interest check! | cute borbs | Alithís Evgenis
Beasts of Beyond

Poll

Would you be interested in taking a fluffy birb egg?

I'm interested!
2 (66.7%)
I might be, if you premake characters
1 (33.3%)
Lol no
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: February 18, 2020, 11:09:04 PM

Open Warbling White Eye interest check! | cute borbs | Alithís Evgenis

Offline Sunburned.Lily

• New Blood
  • ○ They/Them ○ Sunburned Lily
  • ᏝᎧᎧᏦ ᎧᏁ ᎷᎩ ᏇᎧᏒᏦᏕ, ᎩᏋ ᎷᎥᎶᏂᏖᎩ, & ᎴᏋᏕᎮᏗᎥᏒ!
    • View Profile
    • Awards

The rotund creatures huddle together atop their nest, bodies pressed close, sharing in their warmth. Beneath them a handful of speckled eggs rest.

Hello! My soon-to-be fiance & I have made two cute lil warbling white eye bird characters, & we plan on hatching a clutch or two. I am willing to make designs/characters to turn these into adoptables if need be! there will be 2-3 slots open. feel free to message me via here or Discord(Sunburned Lily#0001) if you have any questions, comments, or concerns!

The birds are native to Japan and commonly are found in flowering trees as thats where they hunt insects/eat fruit/drink nectar, and nest. We're in Alithís Evgenis atm, an upcoming traditional eastern themed clan, led by Bai Shi!
Acnestis
Honey!
Itsy
Glamier.Selthies
Elemur

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix