• Rookie
  • <dangerous until dawn>
    • View Profile
    • Awards
chasing into the spring breeze - invite
« on: January 16, 2020, 10:31:20 AM »
I GET MY WAY THROUGH GENOCIDE CAUSE FREAKS LIKE YOU JUST WASTE MY TIME
ASLISK - wyvern - powers - halls of hiraeth - regent - hot shot
Had she ever, in her entire life, extended an invite to someone before? No. Never. Invitations were for those with actual social and diplomacy skills. Aslisk barely had correct social skills, and her methods of diplomacy were closely linked to her methods of violence. But, she was regent, she was second in command, it had to be expected of her to deal with external affairs. No knowledge of the subject. Apparently gifts were usually accompanying invites, or so she had heard when she'd demanded answers of a random member of the Halls. So, with her, the wyvern had dragged some prey with her. It wasn't anything spectacular, a young adult fawn, but it was fresh prey nonetheless - and certainly caught prior to arriving at the Pitt's territory. The wyvern landed upon the border, or at least where she figured the border to be. Her webbed ears were raised, and attention prepared for whomever would be the first to arrive and question her presence.

TAGS 11/19/19: ShowHide
GENERAL.
✧ Aslisk | asli, alisk
✧ physically easy, mentally medium | March 7
✧ cisgender | she/her
✧ halls of hiraeth | regent | hot shot

APPEARANCE.
✧ wyvern (ref.) | health: 100% | piyan_baby rock demon wyvern
— a short purple wyvern with a plethora of spikes covering her lanky tail. Her horns are a light pink and spikes a deep green, and her eyes are a blazing red. This wyvern’s wings are grey. She possesses blue feet which sharply turn into the purple of the rest of her body. A long, vibrant and yellow tongue allows for her to fish. Her tail ends in a two-parted segment, acting as a pseudo hand. Her upper teeth are longer and sharper, where her lower teeth are shorter and sturdier.
— blood is yellow and glows
— a long, diagonal scar across her face. somehow it does not impair her vision.
— covered in severe burn wounds

✧ sinotyrannus (ref.) | health: 100% | alternate body
— a 3 meter tall sinotyrannus kazuensis covered in a thick pelt of purple fur. Darker purple spots dot her pelt much like the spots of a cheetah. Her face is scaled and a lighter and paler purple in color, with her yellow scar cutting across her snout. She has long, pink horns sticking out from her head and curling back towards her face. Sharp teeth line her gums, longer in the front and firmer in the back. Her arms are stocky and have dark purple feathers lining the back, with each hand having three fingers. Her feet are blue, ending in green talons on each of her three toes. A fourth dewclaw hangs from the inside of her legs. A long tail is covered in spikes and ends in a seemingly harmless tuft of feathers, which is actually an incredibly dense smacking club.
— a long, diagonal scar across her face. somehow it does not impair her vision
— incredibly great night vision

PERSONALITY.
✧ determined, outgoing, strong willed
✧ self-preserving, sly, devious
✧ temperamental, hissy, irritable

RELATIONSHIPS.
✧ asulkio x unla | crafted from an infertile egg
✧ nul
✧ demiromantic bisexual | taken/not looking | asligo

INTERACTIONS.
wyvern: physically easy | mentally medium | teleportation, invisibility, intangibility, fire elementals, shapeshifting
sinotyrannus: physically hard | mentally medium | teleportation, invisibility, intangibility, fire elementals, shapeshifting
✧ will start/end fights, easy provoke | will kill
✧ trained to kill swiftly, not to fight
✧ allowed to powerplay peaceful actions | attack in bolded #9c6dc7 | mention @Aslisk when attacking

MISC.
✧ Aslisk comes from a self made original concept, redrafted here for the purpose of character development!
YOU’VE STAYED IN TOO LATE TO BE GETTING AFRAID
aslisk | halls of hiraeth | wyvern | sentinel | tags
if you’re only dreaming why do I hear you screaming?

Offline gael

• The Pitt
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: chasing into the spring breeze - invite
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2020, 05:22:50 AM »
Paws dipped in the ink of his mixed fur trotted forward, darkened ears perked curiously at the sight of a stranger waiting on the border.  One he failed to recognize but Gael knew the scent of the Halls of Hiraeth, at the very least.

Tension he may have felt melted away at the reassurance of unlikely aggression.  She may not have directly accompanied him but Gael often expected Aine to pop up and he loathed danger coming her way.  The Halls of Hiraeth ran under the command of Redvox, whom stood among those he trusted to care for his daughter.

His hazel eyes glinted gold as he studied the wyvern, fresh prey at her side as a likely gift -- an unusual gift, but a gift nonetheless he suspected.  Diplomacy came naturally enough to the vulpine, due to a formal upbringing, though Gael would never refer to himself as friendly; simply polite to his allies and neutrals.

"What can I help you with?" He inquired lightly.
"ISN'T IT LOVELY?" —-- gael ó broin / faerie / pittian / lamby
FLAMES THEY LICKED THE WALLS 」
tenderly they turned to dust all that I adore
gael | information and tags | penned by lamby

Offline Aslisk

• Rookie
  • <dangerous until dawn>
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 10:01:16 AM »
I GET MY WAY THROUGH GENOCIDE CAUSE FREAKS LIKE YOU JUST WASTE MY TIME
ASLISK - wyvern - powers - halls of hiraeth - regent - hot shot
Catching prey wasn't the hardest feat for Aslisk to accomplish. Really, it paled in comparison to the diplomatic demeanor she was going to have to present soon. Back home she was just the 'keep people in line' person. Now? Now she wasn't of that category despite the rank almost being the same in many different aspects. Strange world. Strange world that was foreign and still made Aslisk's head spin to try and comprehend. Her tail swung behind her in a form of working out a brief surge of nerves. It'd be gone shortly, buried forcefully. "I'm Aslisk, regent of the Halls of Hiraeth. We're doing a festival for.. of some sort, back home. The Pitt's invited to attend. I've also brought this thing here, it's food. A gift. I guess." Aslisk answered. She used a wing to nudge the fair sized article of prey forward, talons curling to keep herself from tumbling over due to the disturbed center of gravity. "Elysium's being invited too." The wyvern added after a brief pause, remembering why Redvox hadn't been the one to extend this invite. Honestly, the regent was just waiting for one of those dinky events to end with an all out brawl, and she'd laugh. Now wasn't the time for such 'atrocious' thoughts, and so she saved them for later. "Not sure what exactly the events are, but they're probably... along the lines of fun."

//link to the festival hub!

TAGS 11/19/19: ShowHide
GENERAL.
✧ Aslisk | asli, alisk
✧ physically easy, mentally medium | March 7
✧ cisgender | she/her
✧ halls of hiraeth | regent | hot shot

APPEARANCE.
✧ wyvern (ref.) | health: 100% | piyan_baby rock demon wyvern
— a short purple wyvern with a plethora of spikes covering her lanky tail. Her horns are a light pink and spikes a deep green, and her eyes are a blazing red. This wyvern’s wings are grey. She possesses blue feet which sharply turn into the purple of the rest of her body. A long, vibrant and yellow tongue allows for her to fish. Her tail ends in a two-parted segment, acting as a pseudo hand. Her upper teeth are longer and sharper, where her lower teeth are shorter and sturdier.
— a long, diagonal scar across her face. somehow it does not impair her vision.
— covered in severe burn wounds

✧ sinotyrannus (ref.) | health: 100% | alternate body
— a 3 meter tall sinotyrannus kazuensis covered in a thick pelt of purple fur. Darker purple spots dot her pelt much like the spots of a cheetah. Her face is scaled and a lighter and paler purple in color, with her yellow scar cutting across her snout. She has long, pink horns sticking out from her head and curling back towards her face. Sharp teeth line her gums, longer in the front and firmer in the back. Her arms are stocky and have dark purple feathers lining the back, with each hand having three fingers. Her feet are blue, ending in green talons on each of her three toes. A fourth dewclaw hangs from the inside of her legs. A long tail is covered in spikes and ends in a seemingly harmless tuft of feathers, which is actually an incredibly dense smacking club.
— a long, diagonal scar across her face. somehow it does not impair her vision
— incredibly great night vision

PERSONALITY.
✧ determined, outgoing, strong willed
✧ self-preserving, sly, devious
✧ temperamental, hissy, irritable

RELATIONSHIPS.
✧ asulkio x unla | crafted from an infertile egg
✧ nul
✧ demiromantic bisexual | taken/not looking | asligo

INTERACTIONS.
wyvern: physically easy | mentally medium | teleportation, invisibility, intangibility, fire elementals, shapeshifting
sinotyrannus: physically hard | mentally medium | teleportation, invisibility, intangibility, fire elementals, shapeshifting
✧ will start/end fights, easy provoke | will kill
✧ trained to kill swiftly, not to fight
✧ allowed to powerplay peaceful actions | attack in bolded #9c6dc7 | mention @Aslisk when attacking

MISC.
✧ Aslisk comes from a self made original concept, redrafted here for the purpose of character development!
YOU’VE STAYED IN TOO LATE TO BE GETTING AFRAID
aslisk | halls of hiraeth | wyvern | sentinel | tags
if you’re only dreaming why do I hear you screaming?

Offline aine.

• The Pitt
  • the druid
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 02:17:27 PM »
I'll come back when you call me
Another invite from the Halls?  The Halls?  The petite vixen could have squealed in excitement.  If a loud noise like that even existed within her.  Beaming with the full force of the sun, Aine practically barreled into her father, to shyly look up from him, to Aslisk, to him.  Hazel hues lit up, the thrilled plea already budding inside them.

"Are we gonna go, da?  Le do thoil?" She rocked on her paws, almost bouncing, eyes flashing back up to Aslisk once again.  Curious.  Still excited.  "How is Mr. Vinny?  An'... Wh-... What's the um... Difference between a festival an' dance?" Whatever it was, a festival sounded just as fun.
— aine | the pitt | commodore of the crows | fae druid —

that's when something wild calls you home, home
AINE NÍ BROIN / INFORMATION / PINTEREST / PLAYLIST / PENNED BY MISTY ﷽﷽

Offline gael

• The Pitt
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: Yesterday at 02:42:20 PM »
His sharp eyes lingered on the wyvern as she spoke, thoughtful.  The Halls' regent -- a higher rank, clearly, albeit one he saw unfortunately pushing someone out of their comfort zone.  The faerie hardly believed Aslisk to be a common diplomat, but worse had come across him before.

Before his mouth parted to offer words in return, a small weight nearly disrupted his balance.  A small weight who could only be Aine, her soft voice ringing with excitement and multiple questions already.  He felt his ear twitch as eyes softened, although he kept his steady gaze on Aslisk.

"I do not believe I 'ave the authority to formally accept your invitation," the faerie stated, slowly more for his daughter's ears.  "But I am sure Kydobi will see no harm in a festival an' I look forward to attending."
"ISN'T IT LOVELY?" —-- gael ó broin / faerie / pittian / lamby
FLAMES THEY LICKED THE WALLS 」
tenderly they turned to dust all that I adore
gael | information and tags | penned by lamby

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix