2.0.2 YOUNGER NIGHTS ⚝ art shop .. again
Beasts of Beyond

Shops YOUNGER NIGHTS ⚝ art shop .. again

Offline sayonarc

• BCRF Donator
  • gone!!
  • awards This member won a May spotlight category within 2020! This glorious member has donated to our very special Breast Cancer October event.
  • not here 8 )
    • View Profile
    • Awards
YOUNGER NIGHTS ⚝ art shop .. again
« on: November 30, 2019, 01:12:48 PM »
tryin,, for the THIRD time. im not the most consistent person in the world but im here to stay i think? hopefully? if i ever Failed You in the past just dm me and ill Actually Do It This Time i pROMISE
i CAN draw most animals. humans are,,, ok, i guess? not great. im 100% open to art trades if you want to dm me! if i make any Oopsies just let me know, even if it seems nitpicky to you!
Examples
deviantart is here
icons: ShowHide

fullbodies: ShowHide

PRICING
Icons 6k
Fullbodies 12k
Other i AM willing to do things like refsheets, pixels, etc, etc, but we MIGHT have to negotiate prices a bit. Willing to do backgrounds of any sort, varying prices. like, 3k more per character.
Waiting list
1. oblivion // ref sheet // paid
2. gregory // ref sheet
3. misty // icon & fullbody
4. stygian // fullbody
5. grimm // icon & fullbody

Form
FFA, basically. include a ref OR an in depth description, and an idea of tone. anything beyond that is up to you!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 10:20:45 PM by arcy »

Offline kenneth

• Prodigy
  • ( bop bop bop )
  • awards This member won an October spotlight category!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: YOUNGER NIGHTS ⚝ art shop .. again
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 11:21:15 AM »
hey hey! think i could get a red sheet of kili? he’s a regular maned wolf , which milky white eyes. his left eye had green flames that come from it and he had a burn mark around the left eye and going towards the right eye. if you need more info, i’m sure i can provide but his design is pretty simple!
if you’re open, i would also love to get a full body and a headshot too, depending on how much the ref sheet leaves me with c:
THERE WILL COME A SOLDIER, WHO CARRIES A MIGHTY SWORD
( kenny 18 years male married kenneth#2882 )

Offline sayonarc

• BCRF Donator
  • gone!!
  • awards This member won a May spotlight category within 2020! This glorious member has donated to our very special Breast Cancer October event.
  • not here 8 )
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 08:00:14 PM »
YEAH THATS FINE!! ill see if i can go off of what youve got, but im always willing to change/update stuff when im done if its not Quite right!!
i charged muddy,, about 18-20k i think?? for ref if you didnt check my DA they look like so, in the spoiler. mirrored fullbody base(i redo the markings though) nd headshot, though i can add stuff!!
anyways i can absolutely do a fullbody and headshot if you want!! ill wait to add those to the list til youre 100% sure/the ref is done so i can be sure i got his design right before i,, yknow,, do them (pensive emoji)
Spoiler: ShowHide
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 08:00:36 PM by arcy »

Offline kenneth

• Prodigy
  • ( bop bop bop )
  • awards This member won an October spotlight category!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 08:29:06 PM »
that sounds fine to me! i don't really have any refs beyond a headshot, i don't think, so if that would be helpful, i can give you that! tho, it might just be in his tags?
THERE WILL COME A SOLDIER, WHO CARRIES A MIGHTY SWORD
( kenny 18 years male married kenneth#2882 )

Offline Misty

• New Blood
  • that ginger nerd
  • awards This member won an February spotlight category within 2020. This member won an April spotlight category!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2019, 01:06:51 PM »
Flops for some Kiira art.  Could I get an icon and full body for Kiira?
Her tags have little notes too but essentially she's just a lil arctic fox with heterochromia; her right eye is the amber one and her left the icy blue.
When anyone makes art of her I leave it up to them whether or not to incorporate her glitching, so that is entirely up to you. c:

If you could, I'd appreciate the icon to be her as she normally is; in her gray and white summer coat.  While the full body be her in her poofy snow-white winter coat.

Shy or nervous is her usual attitude, as far as tone goes.

refs: ShowHide
summer:

winter:

Previous art of her is located here.
「 I hear my battle symphony 」
CHARACTERS / PLOTTING / PINTEREST / SPOTIFY / DEVIANTART ﷽﷽

Offline sayonarc

• BCRF Donator
  • gone!!
  • not here 8 )
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2019, 01:27:47 PM »
(procrastinates) (procrasrinates) (procrastinates)
that helps gregory!! thank you!! ill get onto it when i can BSKDDH
got it misty!! adding you!! ill see what i can do abt the glitching but ill Try!! :3c

Offline stygian

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2019, 09:21:40 PM »
i'd like a fullbody of crow! his toyhouse can be found here. he normally carries a bitchy expression, and go wild for the posing.

Offline sayonarc

• BCRF Donator
  • gone!!
  • not here 8 )
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2019, 09:28:33 PM »
hell yeah added!! >:3c

worth noting the waiting list doesnt have a cap so dw @ anyone new shdndi. just,, of youre too far down the list dont preemptively send me gems yet, and be aware it might Take A While? i do things im large bursts but take Breaks(tm) inbetween (pensive emoji)

Offline stygian

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2019, 09:38:21 PM »
thank u. i'll send over the payment whenever you're ready for it

Offline Orion

• Administrator
  • ★ ★ ★
  • awards This user killed a bunny in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This user found an egg in the Easter egg hunt of 2020! This member won the 'Best Villain' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Plot' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This member won the 'Best Plot-Maker' category in BoB's 2020 choice awards. This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. Someone found this special toucan during October 2019's charity event. This member participated within Valentine's Day 2019! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond.
  • ★ ★ ★
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2019, 06:15:18 PM »
tracking until waiting list opens <3
"HAVE YOU EVER ENCOUNTERED ANY PROBLEMS FROM THE OPPOSITION? THEY DON'T SUSPECT A THING."

— admin
— he/him pronouns
characters
— discord: star#0061

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix 'SOULS-- post-apocalyptic werewolf rpg