Private narcissistic union // videogames

Offline lemy.

• Elysium
  • 意地悪な人
    • View Profile
    • Awards
narcissistic union // videogames
« on: November 30, 2019, 06:00:57 AM »
Today was finally the day Lemy did something about his little 'problem.' No, he wasn't talking about his obnoxious personality. He was talking about the guy who he had considered dead suddenly appearing like a motherfucking horseman of the apocalypse. Videogames' appearance brought him nothing but frustration and stress. Worse, he wasn't able to find out anything about the serval's motivation no matter how much he tried. He's just waiting for a chance to kill you, the voice in the back of his mind nagged.

Maybe Videogames wasn't here to kill Lemy for letting his homeland fall to ruin, but why else would he be in the same group as him? A coincidence? Fucking bullshit, he refused to believe that. Things like that only happened in those dumb books he liked to read. (Unfortunately for him, it was a coincidence and he was just worrying over absolutely nothing.)

He could leave, but running away would just send the message that Lemy was scared. He wasn't going to come out of the encounter as the one who forfeited. So, he was going to be friendly. Keep an eye out, y'know? Do the whole 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer' schtick except he didn't have any friends to keep close so it'd just be Videogames.

Those reasons were why Lemy was currently searching for the serval in order to invite him out for a half-assed picnic with some shady beer he had swiped from someone's house. He was 50% sure no one would miss it and 50% sure it was going to give them both food poisoning. And if Videogames didn't want any? He could go fucking eat snow then, he wasn't going to carry juice for the bastard.

Finally, Lemy spotted the golden feline and trotted over, not bothering on softening his steps. "Heya, Viddy!" He greeted the larger male, aiming a 'friendly' slap on the back. He stepped back, his enthusiastic grin never leaving his face. Why did you bite me, you bastard? He wanted to say but didn't. "Y'know, we haven't really chatted since ya've arrived, huh? Sorry, sorry, my bad!" He made an apologetic face and waved his paw in the air, "We should do somethin', wanna go over to that orchid place and eat fruit? Look at the flowers or whatever? I've got beer!" Lemy finished, closing his eyes and tilting his head as his mouth curled into a warm smile.
lemy abelard // elysium // @candorosa // storage
what the hell makes you think you can turn lies into gold?

Offline VIDEOGAMES

• Elysium
  • ✰ king .
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: narcissistic union // videogames
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2019, 08:18:59 AM »
FALLING FURTHER DOWN — 。+゚.
Alright, alright, so maybe Videogames was a little oblivious, but he wasn't oblivious. Sometimes things flew over his head, but, eventually, he noticed them. Arrowhead had worked hard on that little bit of his personality, though it'd only been semi-successful. The point was, there was .. a pattern, with Lemy. He was .. something. He was fake, and that was fine. Sometimes people just .. are. Videogames made him Feel a certain way, and no, he's not talking about That way. It wasn't good was what it was, but Videogames didn't get why. He hadn't been like this back at home, had he?
Videogames had never been one for revenge. He couldn't even fathom the concept of wanting to hurt Lemy for .. well, not succeeding. He'd only been moderately successful, and he'd been .. well, groomed for it. For his whole life.
He wasn't a fighter, anyways. He didn't want to hurt. He knew how to, he knew what points to hit. Arrowhead told him. Arrowhead raised him. Arrowhead groomed him.
It all lead back to Arrowhead, didn't it? There wasn't any Arrowhead now to tell him how to deal with this.
The serval jolts as he hears Lemy's voice and turns, wide-eyed, towards the feline. Oh. He was being acknowledged, then? His tail swishes.
"It's, uh, not like I hadn't just vanished for a bit, anyways," Videogames grins, feeling a bit off center. At least Lemy isn't .. swinging them again. The slap was temporary. He could handle that. He could handle .. whatever this was. The serval's ears prick at Lemy's offer. An act, on Videogames' part. He was nervous. "That sounds fun! I haven't really looked around much, I hadn't realized there was any of that" He's still smiling. This is true. He hadn't realized there were .. flowers or anything. This is strange, considering that Videogames hasn't exactly .. chosen a home, and has just been wandering. Even still, it aches to think about, but it's .. nice.
Not really. This is pretty awful, actually. But he can cope. He can deal.
THE SUN SHINES MORE GENTLY --
———————「 elysium / serval / tags / @ arcy」 ———————

Offline lemy.

• Elysium
  • 意地悪な人
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 10:06:22 PM »
Lemy reopened his eyes at Videogames' response, glancing off to the side with a thoughtful hum. "Oh yeah, huh?" It was true that serval just seemed to...disappear and appear whenever he felt like it. He returned his lifeless gaze back to Videogames, his constant grin widening. "Maybe ya ought to stop disappearin' then, y'know? People will miss ya if you're gone," he said with a careless wave of his paw. It was true, to a point. Friendly, naive, innocents like Videogames would always be missed if something happened to them.

Something bitter scratched at his throat and he whirled around to point in the direction of the orchids. "Okiedokie! It's over there, c'mon, let's go!" He began walking toward the area, still facing Videogames while occasionally glancing back to make sure he didn't run into a tree. "Huuh? Seriously? Have ya just been sleepin' then? 'cuz I woulda thought you've been explorin' or something," he said with a furrow of his brows. Scoping out the territory was his first priority when he joined, to make sure he wouldn't be lost or caught off guard in the case of any disasters. It was big and a little disorienting at first due to the mountains and pulley systems, but he eventually got the hang of it.
lemy abelard // elysium // @candorosa // storage
what the hell makes you think you can turn lies into gold?

Offline VIDEOGAMES

• Elysium
  • ✰ king .
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 05:15:01 PM »
FALLING FURTHER DOWN — 。+゚.
The first time had been an accident, to be fair. What'd happened? What'd happened? He can't remember. He hadn't chosen to, he hadn't felt like. This time he'd just .. realized he could, so he did. The serval's tail swishes, and he frowns at the feline. A flicker of guilt, but then, quickly, he shrugs. "Nobody to miss me here," He tells Lemy with a soft smile. He doesn't mind.
Why doesn't he mind? He feels like he should, just a bit.
Something's wrong, something's off. The serval's tail twitches, but he doesn't falter as he begins to trot after the other. Hope Lemy isn't .. leading him into something.
"Guess so," He shrugs. He'd been doing something. Something, something. He's trying to remember -- he has flashes of stuff. He had been sleeping a lot, but not the whole time. He physically couldn't, after all. A bit of writing, a bit of something. It's disorienting. "I will be, now that I'm out! But I wasn't before," Videogames says, vague. He wouldn't be able to elaborate properly even if he wanted to -- and he certainly didn't.
He doesn't trust Lemy, not really. He'll humor him though, because Videogames sort of likes him despite everything, but -- trust was a lot, wasn't it? Especially for someone who doesn't like him. Doesn't trust him, either. Trust in a clanmate was one thing, an outlier, Arrowhead had said, but .. well, Arrowhead had always said not to trust anyone on a personal level. Lemy even less so.
THE SUN SHINES MORE GENTLY --
———————「 elysium / serval / tags / @ arcy」 ———————

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix