Beasts of Beyond

Open Hello Hello

Offline GuardianAngel

• New Blood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hello Hello
« on: November 08, 2019, 11:38:47 AM »
Hi, I’m Angel and I’m new! I found this place cause I love roleplay and I was looking for something new to do! I’ve been on forums similar to this although I haven’t been able to do it much lately and so my BBC skills are a bit rusty. I will say that I am very excited though!

Offline tikki

• Senior Moderator
  • icon by Kekeflipnote on twitter
  • awards This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. Someone found this special toucan during October 2019's charity event. This member donated to Beasts of Beyond. Thank you! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This user has contributed to the Guide Archive.
  • resident furry
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hello Hello
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 07:16:05 PM »
Hello, and welcome to the site! I'm tikki and I'm a senior moderator here, so if you have any questions, I'm one of the people you can DM to ask them.

Since you're new to the site, it'd be best to look at the rules if you haven't already, as well as the guides we have in order to get to know it a bit better, and I hope you have a great time here.

senior moderator ★ she/her ★ storagethe babiesart shop

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix