2.0.2 quick power question
Beasts of Beyond

Staff quick power question

Offline AUREATE™

quick power question
« on: October 07, 2019, 01:24:51 AM »
Quick question about possession: would partial possession for plots be possible? Such as partially taking over a character's body for a plotted interaction while also retaining some control of their own body? They wouldn't have full control of either body at this point, but it would be a neat way to influence a character to do something is all!
「 YOU CAN'T KILL ME 」
I'M NOT ALIVE
INFO  |  PINTEREST  |  CHARACTERS

Offline tikki

• Senior Moderator
  • awards This amazing member has donated to our rainforest preservation charity event in October. Someone found this special toucan during October 2019's charity event. This member donated to Beasts of Beyond. Thank you! This member is or was a staff member on Beasts of Beyond. This user has contributed to the Guide Archive.
  • resident furry
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: quick power question
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 11:47:29 AM »
Yeah, I'd say that's allowed! It's something similar to what I do with Roman and his fighting souls.
senior moderator ★ she/her ★ storagethe babiesart shop

Offline AUREATE™

Re: quick power question
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2019, 11:56:14 AM »
Heck yeah, tysm!
「 YOU CAN'T KILL ME 」
I'M NOT ALIVE
INFO  |  PINTEREST  |  CHARACTERS

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix