2.0.2 A THOUSAND ARMIES COULDN'T KEEP ME OUT
Beasts of Beyond

Private A THOUSAND ARMIES COULDN'T KEEP ME OUT

Offline goldenluxury

• The Typhoon
  • I CAN AND I WILL.
  • awards This member won a January spotlight category! This character is the Captain of The Typhoon. This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
  • THE LIBERATOR
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A THOUSAND ARMIES COULDN'T KEEP ME OUT
« on: September 28, 2019, 02:35:46 PM »
STATUES AND EMPIRES ARE ALL AT YOUR HANDS
WATER TO WINE AND THE FINEST OF SANDS
WHEN ALL THAT YOU HAVE'S TURNING STALE AND IT'S COLD
YOU'LL NO LONGER FEEL WHEN YOUR HEART'S TURNED TO GOLD.
Judgement day is on its way.

A deep hatred, a fiery anger has ran through the girl for a long time now. In just a few days, it will have been a year since her one of her only regrets had occurred. Since her young mind had brought her so intentionally close to death, and since it destroyed itself with one single choice - the choice to submit. To be taken. To willingly be executed for what she had thought, at the time, was a crime. But, she was still so ill-informed of that new group - the Pitt. She had no idea of what really happened within that sandy territory. She never had any reason to know, until it was too late, and she allowed herself to become a pet. Fear and confusion and obligation has since crumbled. She is only angry, and her purpose is greater than any doubts she may have held before.

Chin up, kid, you're gonna end slavery.

This has been her mission for nearly a year now, and finally, she may see it through. Her plans have finally aligned exactly the ways she needs, and she may enter battle with assurance that there was practically no chance they could lose.

And how fitting the female that put the fox in power would be the one to declare his inability to keep it.

Oh, Goldenluxury is more than prepared now. A series of calculated decisions have lead them all to right now. The captain of the Typhoon has informed the other leaders that they are to meet between their territories and discuss their final plan. While there is little risk going in, no matter which strategy they decide on, it would be best, she feels, if they are, at least, coordinated. Besides, she likes the idea of taking the assholes out in style. So, the female would arrive with a basket draped around her neck, and a harpy eagle on her back. She would set the object down, within it, were maps and scribbles of ideas. Her desk could finally get some stuff cleaned off.

@Tena M. @crow roux

Offline Tena M.

• Elysium
  • THE FREE
  • awards This character is the Magna of Elysium.
  • penned by misty
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A THOUSAND ARMIES COULDN'T KEEP ME OUT
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 01:25:29 AM »
Tena Moonspinner
For as long as she could remember Tena possessed a simple, hell-bent desire to end slavery.  Wherever the practice took root.  A fire lit in her bright blue eyes every time the matter reached her ears.  She ran once.  She would not run again.  Never again.

She was born with chains.  Faraway.  The Pitt never touched her, but they conducted the same vile practice.  Tena planned on teaching them a lesson for it.  All the better they also learned why they shouldn't make an enemy out of everyone. Now everyone prepared to destroy them.  Together.

Tena thinned her lips as she padded towards the meeting place.  Somehow Jervis obtained and maintained his power.  The Demdji hardly understand how -- this was the same leader who thought it was strategically sound to bite off more than he could chew.  But when has Depur not been arrogant? The fox clearly thought too highly of himself to consider the truth; he has brought the end upon himself.

Her tail flicked behind her as she came to a halt, regarding the pirate captain.  Obviously eager.  Good.  And prepared with many strategies.  Tena recognized the importance of a coordinated plan if the three would be working together, nodding shortly in awknowledgement.
I tell you this story, save your life, set you free
I tell you it as it was told me
TENA MOONSPINNER / SAND DEMDJI / ELYSIUM MAGNA / TAGS AND INFO / PLAYLIST ﷽﷽

Offline crow roux

• Tanglewood
  • 「 loose cannon 」
  • awards This character is the General of Tanglewood. This member won a March spotlight category!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2019, 01:57:48 PM »
While the Pitt's practices of slavery did not perturb the general, their constant attacks and kidnappings did. He was quite sick of it at this point, so Goldie's call was quite the godsend. He set off on his way to the meetup location with Leroy in tow, all the while hoping the tigress would not be angry with him for allowing an extra to tag along. Crow told him everything, anyway, so he found it easier to have him there in person.

His jade eyes swept across the basket that Goldenluxury had set on the ground, and his lips upturned with satisfaction. She had quite a few tricks up her sleeve.

— ART IS SUPPOSED TO SCARE YOU
AND I'VE GOT BLOOD IN MY LUNGS —
tags / toyhouse

Offline goldenluxury

• The Typhoon
  • I CAN AND I WILL.
  • awards This member won a January spotlight category! This character is the Captain of The Typhoon. This member has participated in the 2018 site-wide Halloween event!
  • THE LIBERATOR
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2019, 11:05:38 AM »
STATUES AND EMPIRES ARE ALL AT YOUR HANDS
WATER TO WINE AND THE FINEST OF SANDS
WHEN ALL THAT YOU HAVE'S TURNING STALE AND IT'S COLD
YOU'LL NO LONGER FEEL WHEN YOUR HEART'S TURNED TO GOLD.
"Somethin' we gotta make clear: Jervis should be left for us. If ya wanna kill him right away, go 'head. I personally am not a fan o' keepin' captives, but I ain' gonna stop y'all if thas' what you want." The female would state in a matter-of-fact fashion. The captain figured they would have their own desires of what to do with Jervis. Personally, she'd rather just kill him in front of the Pittians. The one she truly is seeking out is their former ardent. Stryker is still alive - she just has to find him. But, that is not the focus of this meeting. Just something to note for the others. If they had their own personal plans of what to do with the fox, she would be happy to hear them.

Goldie sighs, moving her gaze downward towards her various ideas and concepts. Really, any course of action they take should be a success. "I say we hit them wit' a direct attack." She likes to keep things clean most of the time, such as when Crow and her set the territory ablaze, avoiding any actual physical fights (even if he did decide to go after the fox, slowing things down a little - it still certainly left a message; one he would have to face every day). "We have enough force that we don' need too fancy o' tricks. Although, I would like t' have our members wear somethin' just t' signify we're all on the same side. It might get confusin' wit' so many folks on the battlefield." She then comments, shrugging slightly. She'd rather not do too much territory destruction this time, given that she will be the one taking them over at the end of everything. "Once Jervis is taken down, n' it's clear they're outnumbered, they will have no choice but to surrender. That is when I will assume the position of ardent, temporarily, t' give 'em one last chance."

"The terms o' surrender I have in mind are t' make 'em give up any captors they have, n' t' abolish slavery. Does anyone else have anythin' they'd like t' add?"

//rushed
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 11:07:16 AM by goldenluxury »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:

'BEASTS OF BEYOND + an ability-based animal roleplay In Dire Straits: Awoo BIANDRI: fantasy canine rpg RPGfix